murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I'm not being nitpicky. Just tired of people making statements like "the problem is definitely..." when they are talking out of their ASSumptions.
Maybe your reading comprehension is a little rusty, I asked how many computers he had because I thought the delay was due to lack of equipment due to lack of economic support, I haven't affirmed anything, I do not think it is for you to get fed up with anything, it is logical not to know and ask.

Reactions: Prgg191919

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Maybe your reading comprehension is a little rusty, I asked how many computers he had because I thought the delay was due to lack of equipment due to lack of economic support, I haven't affirmed anything, I do not think it is for you to get fed up with anything, it is logical not to know and ask.
My reading comprehension is fine. Your memory on the other hand...
I thought it was taking so long because of lack of equipment, but it is well equipped, so the problem is definitely working on two projects at the same time...
I rest my case.

Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
I've read (an interesting) theory. Vanessa (for some reasons) can team up with MC and Bella to destroy Holgersson family. Obviously they can't manipulate Vanessa and their initial plan is completely ruined now. And maybe Vanessa can even invite MC to Gala.
Maybe, or she is using Holgerson family for her own benefits so maybe she can fight against MC and Bella as well

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes