FunChaser

Nov 7, 2021
About Ocean's plans (as I remember, maybe incorrect, sorry):
1. About a month ago Ocean mentioned that WIAB 0.2 was 65-70% ready.
2. He (temporally) stopped WIAB development after release of SG 0.4b.
3. He promised to release WIAB 0.2 in about a month after release of SG 0.4f.
4. He was planning to release SG 0.45 in November or December this year.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I don't know where you got the 30% from. It could be more, it could be less. But the point is Ocean said it will be finished shortly after Ch4 final. So I'll give you a pass on that.
Probably from the Dev Log, in which ocean stated that WIAB CH2 was about 70% done.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
The thing is this. Even if Ocean had managed to get things done before the last five months, like you said, he'd just work on both projects. One today and the other the next day. The cycle will continue. So, these 5 months just won't be enough for SG alone. The 5 months for both SG and WIAB, not SG alone, thus, not even beta is probable by the end of this year. That's my point.
True. So when there's 5 months for SG, it's really like 2.5 months since there's only a real SG workday every other day.
Although this doesn't translate very well into real-life applications...If the render queue for SG is full, Ocean would work on WIAB and the development would continue in a parallel fashion. But for most of the workload, I think it's safe to say that if it's taking 8-10 months to pump out an update, Ocean is actually making the update in much less time than that, given that WIAB is also being developed simulataneously.

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
Nope. Vanessa is intelligent. People label things they don't understand and fear. So, I can understand your...irritation.
Oh I understand her which is why I'm scared.
She's an intelligent attractive woman that has shown not only no concern for anyone but herself, but also her willingness to manipulate...
But you do you and stare at those puppy dog eyes while she slaps a collar on you and poops on your bed.

Last edited:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
last time i checked the last 2 updates took longer than 6 months so all people saying 6 month we get a update don't see it happening while doing 2 games at once i would say feb. or march next year could it happen in 6 sure but not getting my hopes up for that

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Oh I understand her which is why I'm scared.
She's an intelligent attractive woman that has shown not only no concern for anyone but herself, but also her willingness to manipulate...
But you do you and stare at those puppy dog eyes while she slaps a collar on you and poops on your bed.
It is not a bad thing for her to have the ability to influence someone else's feelings and behavior for her own interest.
Not being approved of that would just make you a hypocrite, since you're okay with the MC but not Vanessa.
As long as she's not a narcissist, I'm okay with her. So far, we have less information to conclude that she is one.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
That's a positive feeling, you should hang on to it.
If we all could feel like the chapter 4.5 update is mostly ready and if we could keep this feeling for the next 6 to 8 months then we won't feel like we waited too long when the update finally comes.
I'm the opposite.
Most of the year, I'm like aight, it's not coming out any time soon so why bother rushing? I forget about it and go do my normal things.
And then in the month leading up to the update, it's like this itch at the back of my brain, and I check the sites multiple times a day. Which is why I'm most active around the time of a release lol.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
last time i checked the last 2 updates took longer than 6 months so all people saying 6 month we get a update don't see it happening while doing 2 games at once i would say feb. or march next year could it happen in 6 sure but not getting my hopes up for that
It's because of the developer's improved work schedule

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Without detail.. how would you rate this update?? If anyone would be so kind.. I get nervous playing this because the first time it was so good I didn't want to play anything else. lol Probably get to it this weekend and very curious.

SmiLego

Jun 23, 2020
Without detail.. how would you rate this update?? If anyone would be so kind.. I get nervous playing this because the first time it was so good I didn't want to play anything else. lol Probably get to it this weekend and very curious.
If you have been able to wait until now you should wait a little longer for the final version of the chapter to come out (should be in a few days) the wait will be worth it tho.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If you have been able to wait until now you should wait a little longer for the final version of the chapter to come out (should be in a few days) the wait will be worth it tho.
Thanks, I know the one time it was over a month I think between the releases, and I was wondering about that too at this point.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Weird, I ddin't think Nami was related to MC at all because of the hair color, etc. But the conversations had me thinking "huh? this has roomate/sister written ALL over it" so I looked for a patch and saw the lewdpatcher. DL'd it and it was blocked with indications of a virus. Searching the forum didn't show anything. So: 1) Is this supposed to be brother/sister? 2) anyone else have the issue I had with the lewdpatcher?

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Weird, I ddin't think Nami was related to MC at all because of the hair color, etc. But the conversations had me thinking "huh? this has roomate/sister written ALL over it" so I looked for a patch and saw the lewdpatcher. DL'd it and it was blocked with indications of a virus. Searching the forum didn't show anything. So: 1) Is this supposed to be brother/sister? 2) anyone else have the issue I had with the lewdpatcher?
They aren't biologically sister and brother. Nojiko just adopted them after their parents death

Reactions: botc76 and faradhii

snowman44

Jul 10, 2017
The game references her having separate parents. Both are adopted, just grew up together so their adoptive mother sees them as siblings in a way.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes