DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Ah crap..... no harem tag.... I'm really loving this game but, as usual, I can't pick a favorite..... they are all awesome.... I suppose if pressed I'd go Nami, but... Bella... and Mila... and Sonya.... sigh... multiple playthroughs it is :)
i feel you ;)

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Ah crap..... no harem tag.... I'm really loving this game but, as usual, I can't pick a favorite..... they are all awesome.... I suppose if pressed I'd go Nami, but... Bella... and Mila... and Sonya.... sigh... multiple playthroughs it is :)
Hmm...Something tells me Person X is gonna fuck one of these girls in your playthrough.
Maybe the topic's closed for Ocean,but we're @ F95,whenever you're trying to state facts ,as solid as they might be,there'll allways be some dude's like : "ARE YOU SURE???NO NO NO,CUZ I HEARD bla bla bla" :ROFLMAO:
I heard all of their last names were Cyrus.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkOs31

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
If the Dev reads these forums, or if anyone else can oblige... is there anyway I can get a jpg of the image where MC is the agent in the RPG. The one where he is fornt flanked by all the girls in their roleplaying getup? I'd like it as my wallpaper.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
If the Dev reads these forums, or if anyone else can oblige... is there anyway I can get a jpg of the image where MC is the agent in the RPG. The one where he is fornt flanked by all the girls in their roleplaying getup? I'd like it as my wallpaper.
You can take a screenshot, you know.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
You can take a screenshot, you know.
Yaknow, I've been gaming for years.... and there's still some crap I jsut do not know how to do.... I literally have no idea how to take a screen shot and save it.... (and, yes, I'm embarrassed to say that)

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Yaknow, I've been gaming for years.... and there's still some crap I jsut do not know how to do.... I literally have no idea how to take a screen shot and save it.... (and, yes, I'm embarrassed to say that)
Windows 11 it is: Windows + Druck/Print key.

It is saved at: PC\Bilder(pictures in english I guess)\Screenshots

Or you can use snipping tool, should be for free. And you can choose where to save it.

Reactions: DashVN and "CJ"

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Renpy has built-in screenshot system, you just have to press the s key.
Before you press the S key, press the H key to hide the interface.
[Edit] Also drag the cursor to any side so that it doesn't appear on the screenshot.

Reactions: "CJ"

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I don't know if it could really be better. But indeed it has the patential to get to BaDik. Anyway, I think these non-linear games, where you have to choose routes and play over and over again to see everything, are the future. Anyway, i prefer to play 1 game that is varied and multi-faceted, instead of needing 5 or more for the same content. They are simply worlds better than the pure vanilla/harem stuff, where you play one time and have already seen everything. They have little replay value.
Why would you play 5 different routes and spend a huge amount of time to see minimum changes between routes? Actually I play this game and similar games with the script and the console open to see all the content in one route.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes