Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
So do they have the dark path where we choke Bella out and dump her naked body in a dumpster yet?

Or is the dark path retconned like the incest??
From the horse's mouth:
The really Dark Path got removed because the scale of SG is so much bigger now.
[...]
And then adding a Dark path on top would just blow it out of proportion. As you probably only want to be bad sometimes or to specific people (Which is more or less already in the game.) And being bad to Person X, changes how Person Y perceives you. And then it influences Person B and C but not Person O cause you were nice to Person L.

And I don't want to ruin my mental health with the clusterfuck the Dark path would add. :)
[...]
And also my vision of SG changed over the years. The beginning still had a very big lewd focus (Dark path, corruption, etc.) and it changed more to being a Love-story. (Romance, etc.)
You'll still get the chance to corrupt some people to a certain degree if you really want. (Dirtier fetishes, etc.)

Time will tell.

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
So do they have the dark path where we choke Bella out and dump her naked body in a dumpster yet?

Or is the dark path retconned like the incest??
Yeah, it has been done ages ago.

This is how it is. There is no such thing as dark path in this game. It's part of his personality, actually. The way he behaves, hello? He's certainly not light. It's gotta be obvious. Choices will be provided based on his personality which can't be changed on a whim, not to the player's liking, 'cause that'd be stupid.

Joe Biden just fell off his bike. This guy doesn't know when to stop...:KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: policia123

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys.
Installed this game and ran it just a few minutes ago and I thought 6GB should be tons of content, but the first screen said so far no explicit content... Is this still true? Nothing against world and relationship building at all, we all are here for VN so this is a big part of it, but sure not everything, so can someone confirm if it's still this or is there meanwhile some explicit content?

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Hi guys.
Installed this game and ran it just a few minutes ago and I thought 6GB should be tons of content, but the first screen said so far no explicit content... Is this still true? Nothing against world and relationship building at all, we all are here for VN so this is a big part of it, but sure not everything, so can someone confirm if it's still this or is there meanwhile some explicit content?
1655644344937.png

• it is as it is written! ;)

Reactions: endriux
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes