Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I'm far from new to this genre. You can say that I already have many years of experience in this. But there are two things that struck me Oceanlab and Summer.
The first is that you go along with the main character from infuriating Bella (so that her car would be hit, come back and drive a couple more times) to like Bella. revealing its history and then the characters of the game itself are just as awesome.
And this is the first game in my memory where I don’t even need 18+ content, I don’t even need 16+ and I don’t need erotica. Usually I’m on fire and bombing from the fact that the developer has delayed too much with 18+ content. And in the case of Summer give me more romance, plot, love branches, etc. Perhaps this is exactly what I need now.
What do we know about the hut? We know for sure that something happened there, but we don’t know what it is yet. In time, of course, they will tell us.
But I wildly doubt that Summer tried to commit suicide, because there weren’t even any prerequisites for this. It can just as well be said that robbers broke into the house and had Summer in all the cracks in front of the main character. Well, or they stupidly shot her, and the main character got scared and hid. But again, I doubt that the developer will allow this, because this is a wild excess for this genre.
What is more likely, the Summer family is rich and they didn’t want the main character and Summer to be together. Or, because of some personal conflicts, again, they didn’t want them to be together. Well, they separated them by force, maybe something else along the way told the main character.
I'm more inclined that another variation on the theme of Romeo and Juliet took place in the hut. But without the ending of the Shakespeare story itself. We know that the main character will go there with Amber in the near future, perhaps at that moment they will reveal to us what happened there.
I hope that without fatal consequences for Summer. It would be interesting to meet her in the future. The reaction of the protagonist is interesting. And how would his story with Us, Bella and other girls begin to develop further. here's a twist (trump card) that let's say the main character started a relationship, and then at the end Summer appears and greets the main character.
So I doubt that Summer is dead, just as some kind of mysticism occurred in the hut. Rather, they were forcibly separated due to personality conflicts between families. Yes, and the developer will not miss such a trump card in the person of Summer, which can be unexpectedly returned and completely change the course and telling the story itself.
It was implied at one point that a officer took them home I don't recall if that was rewritten or not I sped through a lot of the beginning stuff to get to the content I hadn't seen yet.

So if that was rewritten then dang but I could have sworn there was a mention of it between mc and the "ther apist" aka therapist now I am going to have to give this another play through.

But yea I agree with you the way the story line is the 18+ etc its fine when it happens but at this point in time the story and mystery of Summer is what's drawing me in more and I kind of want to know when or if that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there's so many twists and possibilities especially with Bella due to the prank she pulled on Nami but there's stuff that happens depending what choices are made.

Reactions: Kirenenko

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
how can one say that this game is getting more and more boring? The story is a little bit different than before the rework but nonetheless still a masterpiece

Reactions: Laehtsia

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Given what we know about potential LI's and how much work he will be putting into all of them, on top of the overall plot, considering also his pace on updates, I will probably have grandkids when the game is finished.

Oh and he's also working on another game on top of this one. Considering the quality of this game and how great each scenes have been, I am doubtful we will see this project to completion. Either he will not deliver on his promises and the game will not reach our expectations or we will all waiting a very long time until it is done. So, I wouldn't consider myself bored at the game by any means, but I am anxious to see if it will even be completed.

q956085398

Apr 30, 2018
The story progressed a lot in many different areas. There was also a lot of character growth and some interesting twists(depending on your route). The tabletop session aids in character growth and reveals previously concealed aspects of certain characters. The scenes leading up to the tabletop session and exiting the tabletop session are also notable. Either you're incredibly dense, or this post was a cry for attention. I'm willing to bet on the latter...
i was a patreon supporter for this game about few months, now i feel tired of it. not just for wait too long to get an update. imo the author puts too much attention on the graphic and video effects, i mean it's a good thing, but too much, it's a game after all, you can't let people just sitting there and clicking the mouse all day and only few options you can chose. it's still a good game with good story and good graphic effects, yet getting boring for me.

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
i was a patreon supporter for this game about few months, now i feel tired of it. not just for wait too long to get an update. imo the author puts too much attention on the graphic and video effects, i mean it's a good thing, but too much, it's a game after all, you can't let people just sitting there and clicking the mouse all day and only few options you can chose. it's still a good game with good story and good graphic effects, yet getting boring for me.
I was also a patron. It's amazing how this comment only serves to reinforce my earlier statement. But this is your opinion, so I will try not to be rude. But just to clarify for you, the graphics and video effects are a part of the reason why so many people are interested in this game. As great as the story may be, the production of this visual novel also played a very big part in why it is so adored by users across this site(and the internet). Also, what do you mean "only few options you can chose"? There are 17-18 pages(saves) worth of choices. Did you play this game with a blindfold on? Lol, that would explain all of your posts :LOL:

Last edited:

q956085398

Apr 30, 2018
I was also a patron. It's amazing how this comment only serves to reinforce my earlier statement. But this is your opinion, so I will try not to be rude. But just to clarify for you, the graphics and video effects are a part of the reason why so many people are interested in this game. As great as the story may be, the production of this visual novel also played a very big part in why it is so adored by users across this site(and the internet). Also, what do you mean "only few options you can chose"? There are 17-18 pages(saves) worth of choices. Did you play this game with a blindfold on? Lol, that would explain all of your posts :LOL:
It's ok, what i know is that i don't get excited like before and rush to play when the new version was came out , it explains a lot.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022
DPC only focuses on developing BiD, while Oceanlab develops SG and WIAB at the same time.

I am very sure that the AVN games made by Oceanlab are definitely masterpieces. I really like WIAB, but I don't know if I want to support a game every month that may only be updated once a year.

Of course, I also feel sorry for Oceanlab. Why do so many people continue to support ICSTOR, a liar developer, rather than supporting developers who work so hard like Oceanlab.
Well a couple reasons would be that one game is extremely hardcore NTR focused content which isn't a very popular genre and his second game which will probably be more on the more vanilla side has zero sexual content. So he's catering to the less popular fandom and slow-burning the holy hell out of the far larger fandom. It makes perfect sense why he doesn't have a larger donor base when you break it down.

Reactions: 224488

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Well a couple reasons would be that one game is extremely hardcore NTR focused content which isn't a very popular genre and his second game which will probably be more on the more vanilla side has zero sexual content. So he's catering to the less popular fandom and slow-burning the holy hell out of the far larger fandom. It makes perfect sense why he doesn't have a larger donor base when you break it down.
I only following wiab because I'm sure it will have better storyline than sg and not for ntr(going to turn off anyway)

Reactions: 08Hanbo

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Summer was our "imaginary" girlfriend
We went to the hospital to get therapy and medication to fix it, which is why Summer is now gone and we cannot get an erection.

When we thought we were making out with Summer it was actually Nami which is why she was sad when she saw us imagine Summer elsewhere and why the spark of her attraction for us exists but she knows it is wrong and "Mom" wouldn't like it because it was tied to the severe mental break that was "Summer"

PEACE

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
NTR also has many fans. I believe that if WIAB is updated steadily, patrons will definitely increase rapidly. The point is that the update of WIAB is too slow. Besides, NTR in this game is optional.

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
I've been waiting to play this (haven't started at all yet) and was waiting for Ch4 final but seeing how it's delayed a bit more, is it worth waiting a few more weeks for the final version, or is it not going to be much different than the beta and I might as well just start now?

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes