Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
I've been waiting to play this (haven't started at all yet) and was waiting for Ch4 final but seeing how it's delayed a bit more, is it worth waiting a few more weeks for the final version, or is it not going to be much different than the beta and I might as well just start now?
Well for me it depends if you have play this game before or not if you haven't then I think is better to wait, basically Ch4 full is the rework of the ch1 and of course the Ch4 content is unlock. Ch4 beta is only the new content (just the chapter 4)

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I've been waiting to play this (haven't started at all yet) and was waiting for Ch4 final but seeing how it's delayed a bit more, is it worth waiting a few more weeks for the final version, or is it not going to be much different than the beta and I might as well just start now?
The thing is the file is pretty big, so unless you have good internet I would wait - it is not that much longer away. My guess would be it is ready sometime next week.
Have fun either way. :)

CoraJade

May 16, 2022
Well a couple reasons would be that one game is extremely hardcore NTR focused content which isn't a very popular genre and his second game which will probably be more on the more vanilla side has zero sexual content. So he's catering to the less popular fandom and slow-burning the holy hell out of the far larger fandom. It makes perfect sense why he doesn't have a larger donor base when you break it down.
How is WIAB "extremely hardcore NTR focused"? 1, it's optional and 2 even with NTR turned on its completely avoidable based on players choices and its definitely not a hardcore focus in the game. But I'm assuming you never played WIAB before.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
I'm far from new to this genre. You can say that I already have many years of experience in this. But there are two things that struck me Oceanlab and Summer.
The first is that you go along with the main character from infuriating Bella (so that her car would be hit, come back and drive a couple more times) to like Bella. revealing its history and then the characters of the game itself are just as awesome.
And this is the first game in my memory where I don’t even need 18+ content, I don’t even need 16+ and I don’t need erotica. Usually I’m on fire and bombing from the fact that the developer has delayed too much with 18+ content. And in the case of Summer give me more romance, plot, love branches, etc. Perhaps this is exactly what I need now.
What do we know about the hut? We know for sure that something happened there, but we don’t know what it is yet. In time, of course, they will tell us.
But I wildly doubt that Summer tried to commit suicide, because there weren’t even any prerequisites for this. It can just as well be said that robbers broke into the house and had Summer in all the cracks in front of the main character. Well, or they stupidly shot her, and the main character got scared and hid. But again, I doubt that the developer will allow this, because this is a wild excess for this genre.
What is more likely, the Summer family is rich and they didn’t want the main character and Summer to be together. Or, because of some personal conflicts, again, they didn’t want them to be together. Well, they separated them by force, maybe something else along the way told the main character.
I'm more inclined that another variation on the theme of Romeo and Juliet took place in the hut. But without the ending of the Shakespeare story itself. We know that the main character will go there with Amber in the near future, perhaps at that moment they will reveal to us what happened there.
I hope that without fatal consequences for Summer. It would be interesting to meet her in the future. The reaction of the protagonist is interesting. And how would his story with Us, Bella and other girls begin to develop further. here's a twist (trump card) that let's say the main character started a relationship, and then at the end Summer appears and greets the main character.
So I doubt that Summer is dead, just as some kind of mysticism occurred in the hut. Rather, they were forcibly separated due to personality conflicts between families. Yes, and the developer will not miss such a trump card in the person of Summer, which can be unexpectedly returned and completely change the course and telling the story itself.
i was thinking that too but nami and MC was kind of surprised that ELSA was on that restaurant with the rich folks, like she was doing pretty well by being there, i dont think that summers family was that much rich idk.

im lost here help

i need more chapters

Feb 17, 2022
How is WIAB "extremely hardcore NTR focused"? 1, it's optional and 2 even with NTR turned on its completely avoidable based on players choices and its definitely not a hardcore focus in the game. But I'm assuming you never played WIAB before.
Yes I played the original and it contained far more NTR content then vanilla content so it's the devs preferred direction of that game. The remake may be different but it's way to early to tell.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Summer was our "imaginary" girlfriend
We went to the hospital to get therapy and medication to fix it, which is why Summer is now gone and we cannot get an erection.
Recently, I have read the article "101 Great Plot Twist Ideas", there is a "Plot twist idea #84: The love interest is actually a figment of a lonely person's imagination" :)

Reactions: Laehtsia

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I love this game , is there any news about the next update?
Final version of Chapter 4 in one or two weeks, but is only the chapter 1 remaked, chapter 4 beta is the last content we are gonna have until chapter 4.5, but we don't have a date, only that Oceans wants to launch it before the end of the year, so pacience.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Final version of Chapter 4 in one or two weeks, but is only the chapter 1 remaked, chapter 4 beta is the last content we are gonna have until chapter 4.5, but we don't have a date, only that Oceans wants to launch it before the end of the year, so pacience.
Thank you very much sir, but please please do not use the words "" Final version"" in the begining of your statement that in 1st impresion I think the game ended:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, thank you again

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
NTR also has many fans. I believe that if WIAB is updated steadily, patrons will definitely increase rapidly. The point is that the update of WIAB is too slow. Besides, NTR in this game is optional.
The reason WIAB isn't as popular a Summer's Gone is actually very simple, if you pay attention to the thrends here. The first problem is that you start with a girlfriend, people here usually hate that, and you can see how people disliked that in the game's thread. The second problem is that the girlfriend character was the least liked character in that game (she was very annoying). The fact that most if not all (honestly it's years since i played the game) of the sex scenes in the first chapters were with her (i'm not distinguishing NTR and non-NTR here) was a problem in itself.
The third problem was that it lacked a cool hook to really invest the players in the game, and lastly the "Main LI" in that game was kind of divisive, or you liked her or hated her. Actually, you could notice that there was a character (the invincible lawyer) that was introduced later to be basically a narrative substitute for the GF (who you could end things at that point) and be on the same level of the Main LI.

Yeah, i played the game how he was before the remake, so i remember a lot of it's problems. You can notice how happy people were that the GF was remade and seems less annoying after the first release of the new version of WIAB, but that is the legacy of how much she was disliked before.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
The reason WIAB isn't as popular a Summer's Gone is actually very simple, if you pay attention to the thrends here. The first problem is that you start with a girlfriend, people here usually hate that, and you can see how people disliked that in the game's thread. The second problem is that the girlfriend character was the least liked character in that game (she was very annoying). The fact that most if not all (honestly it's years since i played the game) of the sex scenes in the first chapters were with her (i'm not distinguishing NTR and non-NTR here) was a problem in itself.
The third problem was that it lacked a cool hook to really invest the players in the game, and lastly the "Main LI" in that game was kind of divisive, or you liked her or hated her. Actually, you could notice that there was a character (the invincible lawyer) that was introduced later to be basically a narrative substitute for the GF (who you could end things at that point) and be on the same level of the Main LI.

Yeah, i played the game how he was before the remake, so i remember a lot of it's problems. You can notice how happy people were that the GF was remade and seems less annoying after the first release of the new version of WIAB, but that is the legacy of how much she was disliked before.
I don't know. I've only played reworked version. I like Miru very much. Her personality is very likable. I think she will be my favorite LI.

Last edited:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Since the dev is going to remove old Bella in those sweet ass shorts from the game in the full version (and change them to some boring normal clothes), here it is for history sake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
I love the music dude!!! Chillstep all duh way! And idm the build up on relationships as long as its HAREM based idc its worth it.. or soo i hope...:cautious::cautious::sneaky:

SmiLego

Jun 23, 2020
as long as its HAREM based idc its worth it.. or soo i hope...:cautious::cautious::sneaky:
*looks intensively at the lack of harem tag*
I mean you can get as much as a throuple so I guess there's that...

of course I like Harem very much, but in some games there are 5 or 6 very beautiful gorgeous women with very romantic dialogues, so I play the Harem route after playing 6 playthrough for each girl individualy, and you know that if you play the 1st playthrough reading every single line then it will be very easy to play it again 7 times by pressing control key.
I meant to say there is no planned harem in this game, except for some possible Throuples. It sounded like Mejo702 was expecting harem in the game.
Nothing wrong with Harem tho, it's just not in the dev's vision for this one.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*looks intensively at the lack of harem tag*
I mean you can get as much as a throuple so I guess there's that...
of course I like Harem very much, but in some games there are 5 or 6 very beautiful gorgeous women with very romantic dialogues, so I play the Harem route after playing 6 playthrough for each girl individualy, and you know that if you play the 1st playthrough reading every single line then it will be very easy to play it again 7 times by pressing control key.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mejo702

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Since the dev is going to remove old Bella in those sweet ass shorts from the game in the full version (and change them to some boring normal clothes), here it is for history sake.
God damn the original visuals are so poor compared to the latest that they might as well be MS Paint doodles created by a toddler.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Tbf those heels with that outfit drips like dry cement, it needs to be changed. It would be alright with some clean primarily white low tops

Also, you guys should push to get the OP updated with better screenshots and a better overview

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes