murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
10 GPU huh? ZAMN!
Well, that's what you can fit in one of those racks, it doesn't mean that when he reaches those patrons he's going to have 10 A6000.

But I guess I would start with 4, with that you can advance faster and with less limitations than now.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i started to think about that too after that scene when the MC remembers summer and elsa, when elsa says what her mom thinks about summer she makes a very sad face, idk i think its possible but its a long shot, but it did comes to my mind when i saw this scene

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
///Hello,

It wasn't planned to do a second Bibi Log to tell people what's up with the final... But I underestimated Daz's scene opening times.

So, I'm currently 390/600 rendered images into the Final.
As you can clearly see, shit slowed down.

Many that have been following me for quite some time, might know that Daz has some atrocious loading times. (It loads all the morphs up for every character.)

On top of that... I had some problems building the outside of the college. There weren't any suitable assets and I had to improvise. That took a while.

But to give something back, I have some new comparisons and one simple Chapter 4 preview. (High Res for download at the bottom.)
Now I customized quite a lot and I have a clear vision of what I want to go for. s, a very big environment.

We start with the evening scenes after visiting Victoria.///
What is this? Is the author going to redraw the floor of the game?

---And does anyone have a new WALKTHROUGH of Chapter 4?

Last edited:

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
I still don’t understand at what point I missed the fact that the game turned from a VN into a kinotic novel. Simply put, it became a railroad one. Your choice in chapter 4 essentially does not affect anything and your choice doesn’t give a damn. You can’t refuse parties, etc. But the most offensive thing is Bella. There is a desire to purely switch to obscene language, because there are simply no other words. that they can’t be together. And the dumbest thing is that it was decided by the developer and not the player, the player can’t influence it in any way. Instead of Bella, they slipped us Zara, Vanessa, Nadia, Nami, Sonya, who are purely interesting to me only once, overslept, forgot. I played purely for the sake of Bella, content with her, building relationships with her, and at the end of a possible marriage. (because this is a omission of a huge layer of content). but that most likely you will have to forget about this game and not return to it anymore.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
I still don’t understand at what point I missed the fact that the game turned from a VN into a kinotic novel. Simply put, it became a railroad one. Your choice in chapter 4 essentially does not affect anything and your choice doesn’t give a damn. You can’t refuse parties, etc. But the most offensive thing is Bella. There is a desire to purely switch to obscene language, because there are simply no other words. that they can’t be together. And the dumbest thing is that it was decided by the developer and not the player, the player can’t influence it in any way. Instead of Bella, they slipped us Zara, Vanessa, Nadia, Nami, Sonya, who are purely interesting to me only once, overslept, forgot. I played purely for the sake of Bella, content with her, building relationships with her, and at the end of a possible marriage. (because this is a omission of a huge layer of content). but that most likely you will have to forget about this game and not return to it anymore.
The break-up part was necessary for their character development, it's not like her routine is locked. You're still on her routine.

Feb 1, 2020
Don't worry. Most of the choices do have an impact. Just not immediate. Their influence of which events would take place and in what form comes much later. Understanding how this game works requires a fair portion of patience and focus.
You can't expect ANY game on this site to be realistic to such extent to let you do literally anything you could think of doing in real life in given situations. Just because some games do let you refuse parties doesn't mean all other games ought to do so too. Very few VNs, if any, can afford such variability. There are always some boundaries.
Yes, it would be nice to be given an opportunity to tell everyone to fuck off and refuse any party invitation. But the fact that we aren't implies that it's probably a big event of the story which needs to be told.
Maybe your complaint regarding this matter will hold some weight when the party takes place. But until then, it's irrelevant.

As for Bella, well do you really think her and MC won't end up together even though she's a guaranteed LI? Of course they will, provided you as the player desire so. Just not yet. They both already acknowledged they like each other. However they also got some problems which need to be dealt with first. I think that the mutual craving will eventually overcome any logical thinking and they simply won't be able to resist giving it a try.

Last edited:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I'm not saying it's better to make the mom an LI, but you're complaining about realism in an adult game which is very nearly a dating sim?
No, I'm saying that every adult game doesn't have to have the mom as a LI. I don't get why it has become standard. I mean, am I the only person on this site who doesn't have sexual fantasies about banging my mom? Because I have zero interest in that and there are so many games here that could be great but are ruined because they have to put incest in it. Some do censored versions but they are usually really badly censored.
And what is the point in putting the mom as a LI and then being forced to rename her "landlady" because there are rules against incest?

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
So I guess you don't use Blender because it is more complicated, right? I understand that it is more permissive when it comes to elaborate scenes, but not having effects or poses "predetermined" or that you can buy already made, it takes more time to elaborate a scene.

The result you get is brutal in terms of quality, as they have said above, light years ahead of DPC (without detracting from their work), but that is costing you a lot of economic investment, it shows that you do this for passion, because anyone else would try to improve the margin of economic benefits.

It's a pity that people don't appreciate these things.
DPC only focuses on developing BiD, while Oceanlab develops SG and WIAB at the same time.

I am very sure that the AVN games made by Oceanlab are definitely masterpieces. I really like WIAB, but I don't know if I want to support a game every month that may only be updated once a year.

Of course, I also feel sorry for Oceanlab. Why do so many people continue to support ICSTOR, a liar developer, rather than supporting developers who work so hard like Oceanlab.

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
I'm far from new to this genre. You can say that I already have many years of experience in this. But there are two things that struck me Oceanlab and Summer.
The first is that you go along with the main character from infuriating Bella (so that her car would be hit, come back and drive a couple more times) to like Bella. revealing its history and then the characters of the game itself are just as awesome.
And this is the first game in my memory where I don’t even need 18+ content, I don’t even need 16+ and I don’t need erotica. Usually I’m on fire and bombing from the fact that the developer has delayed too much with 18+ content. And in the case of Summer give me more romance, plot, love branches, etc. Perhaps this is exactly what I need now.
What do we know about the hut? We know for sure that something happened there, but we don’t know what it is yet. In time, of course, they will tell us.
But I wildly doubt that Summer tried to commit suicide, because there weren’t even any prerequisites for this. It can just as well be said that robbers broke into the house and had Summer in all the cracks in front of the main character. Well, or they stupidly shot her, and the main character got scared and hid. But again, I doubt that the developer will allow this, because this is a wild excess for this genre.
What is more likely, the Summer family is rich and they didn’t want the main character and Summer to be together. Or, because of some personal conflicts, again, they didn’t want them to be together. Well, they separated them by force, maybe something else along the way told the main character.
I'm more inclined that another variation on the theme of Romeo and Juliet took place in the hut. But without the ending of the Shakespeare story itself. We know that the main character will go there with Amber in the near future, perhaps at that moment they will reveal to us what happened there.
I hope that without fatal consequences for Summer. It would be interesting to meet her in the future. The reaction of the protagonist is interesting. And how would his story with Us, Bella and other girls begin to develop further. here's a twist (trump card) that let's say the main character started a relationship, and then at the end Summer appears and greets the main character.
So I doubt that Summer is dead, just as some kind of mysticism occurred in the hut. Rather, they were forcibly separated due to personality conflicts between families. Yes, and the developer will not miss such a trump card in the person of Summer, which can be unexpectedly returned and completely change the course and telling the story itself.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes