mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
For people bemoaning no sex in SG, i suggest Summer Heat to pass time till the next SG update, a nice one relatively new and you guessed it, no sex or kissing or anything, just some holding hands :p

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
The first thing I did after downloading the new update was check out the transitions and gallery to see what changed, but it was still all the same, le sigh. At least the special effects are there in WIAB. They look great.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Of course I did and many times. Would you start playing it if you knew that in next 3 yrs and more you wouldn't see any sex scenes yet? I wouldn't but I got hooked and waiting and hoping,so here we are.
Most definitely I would, a VN doesn't need to have sex for me to enjoy it and since this is gonna have sex in time i have no problem waiting, besides, it's not like there aren't any eye candy in the mean time.

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
So 600 renders without redundant animations in one month is just a proof that he can finish this game or at least season 1 in the near future. But shhh you cannot criticize anyone anymore.

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I don´t want to start the game every time from the beginning. Every time i look forward (like christmas) for any update but it the most is just rework. I truly don´t care for steam, i even paid Oceanlab over 100€ for his dev-work and what do i get? Every update i just get more angry

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
The next update should take a little less time than the current one took because there won't be the tabletop session in it. Hopefully in November.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Hell if ALL OF "TO DATE" Story We Have Presently, (Meaning Fingers Crossed That this was without ANY DOUBTS (YEA FUCKIN RIGHT LOL) THIS LAST IS A FINAL,YES THE VERY LAST, I MEAN ABSOLUTELY THE NEXT TIME IN 2 YEARS FROM TODAY WE GET SOMETHING POSTED & WE SEE THE NEXT UPDATE WE HAVE YET ANOTHER POST THAT SAYS REWORK!!!!!!) After it all THIS TIME TOOK ON ALL of the total amount of "REWORKED" Story to date including The other title that may or may not be constantly changing shit, Hell Take all the reworks and turn them into an actual project that DID in fact ADVANCE the Story We would probably have quite a story/game that is and does have tons of potential and it does in fact need placed in a far better category of PURE BEAUTY in every Female Character we get and I mean the 10 new ones every REWORK HAHAHA. IDK if we ever see Halfway thru this story or the other bujt I'm sure of one thing and no matter how great it looks, A FINAL COMPLETED STORY WE WILL NOT SEE CAUSE WHEN WE GET TO HALFWAY POINT, SOMEONE WILL POST YET ANOTHER POST THAT A CERTAIN SOMEONE TAKES TOO SERIOUS AND TIME FOR A NEW REWORK WILL BE IN THE WORKS!! I JUST WANT MY MC TO FUCK BELLA, HER MOM 2ND IF NOT 1ST & THEN GET TO QUICKLY RUN THROUGH ZARA, NADIA & VANESSA LASTLY TO BRUTALLY FUCK HER DUMB ASS AND SET HER STRAIGHT FROM HER FUCKIN LAUGHABLE MINDSET TO FREE HER OUT OF THAT DELUSIONAL STATE SHE IS IN BUT KUDOS & IT IS FUCKIN GREAT BOUT HER MAKING THAT FAG WEAR A BUTTPLUG & NOTB WANTING IT TO GET OUT TO OTHERS HE DOES!!!! hAHAHAH SHE WAS SO WORRIED IF DID LOL
View attachment 1944225 View attachment 1944226 View attachment 1944227
Calm down Captain Capslock.

4.30 star(s) 504 Votes