Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
One thing that seriously needs a Remake is Bellas Car. Looks like a fucking 5 year old put that together.
The thing that most desperately needs a remake is the racoon, it is dragging everything down - and it even has a new scene in the remake. :D

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Pretty sure Ocean stated he removed the option since the trans character hasn't been introduced yet and he will just give the player an option to get with that character or not.
HMMM.!!???
Im not quite sure exactly what u mean by "Introduced yet".??
But if u were to ask me, I'll have to say that the trans character most likely has been introduced already, probably, n just who I think that trans character is/might be.,
I'll definitely have to say that I'm 90% (no less) sure, that's it's got to be Robin!!
IMO!!
Why???
Because last time I checked, women don't usually have a camel toe that's showing that hard whenever they have one of their legs, along with their other, positioned n 90-degree angle, especially not while wearing those type shorts n that position..
N if one does then I 100% positive that its not shaped like a male sports cup..!!
But again tho, this is just n IMO.,
So this is just me saying, that this is my reasoning to why I'm 90% sure, that the trans character has been introduced already (n a way).,
If u catch my drift.??
N just only technically, hasn't been fully really, 100% percent definitively announed yet that, that character is/has to be, her... (Robin)
screenshot0001.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Most of the "Light/Dark" choices are gone now too... there's a few in Ch2 but that's about it. No more molding that trait I guess. Ch1 is basically completely kinetic as most of the choices don't do diddly-squat. Much has changed here under the hood folks.

Reactions: A Big Fan

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Are you gonna "Sanchoify" the game or do we wait for Scrappy?
I've had a mod for it here. The moderator's simply refuse to link it in the OP. That's why I put a link in my sig for SanchoMod titles so folks can at least find them somewhere.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I've had a mod for it here. The moderator's simply refuse to link it in the OP. That's why I put a link in my sig for SanchoMod titles so folks can at least find them somewhere.
Ah, yeez Im daft. Never realised that you had the links in your sig.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Back to twiddling my thumbs and waiting for CH5+CH2R. Not about to play through the entire game for CH1R.

Reactions: Bnshy

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So no new content, just more remade content for chapter 1? Im a bit confused with these updates now and dont remember where the story left off lol. Been a while since I played last to let the updates stack up for a replay of the game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
While I'm getting this sorted, if there's a character you'd like to rename then let me know. And "all of 'em" is NOT a choice you greedy fuckers.

I'll take the consensus and add the option to SanchoCheats.

Reactions: Ghostly

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Jesus, dev even changed the name of the school that MC/Nia went to.

was: nia "You went to the Brivert High School!"
now: nia "You went to the Tropics High School!"

WTF for? Does "Brivert" mean something my redneck ass doesn't understand?
ocean is committed that should be called something else, something with p at the beginning and *vert at the end.

Yes I think that's what was meant:unsure:

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
I think 11-80 is appropriate. It's "Traffic accident - serious injury". 10-50 is "Accident (F-Fire, PI-Personal Injury, PD-Property Damage)".

But that all depends on the jurisdiction. Not all use 11-codes and only stick with 10-codes.
Where I live the accident with injury would be a Signal 20I (I for injury, F for fatality, no letter for a non-injury accident.) You're right, it all depends on the jurisdiction.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes