• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Yeeeaahhh Story is Great and i don have nothing against SLOW but this is unreal slow ....really Fuck this Shit....Iam Out. And then there is this endless Remake thing.Same thing with the other Game and no real Progress. What happenss when everything is Remaked? He starts Remaking the Remake or what?

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Summer's Gone [Ch.4 Full] [Oceanlab] + scrappy's Multi Mod + Uncen/IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Yeeeaahhh Story is Great and i don have nothing against SLOW but this is unreal slow ....really Fuck this Shit....Iam Out. And then there is this endless Remake thing.Same thing with the other Game and no real Progress. What happenss when everything is Remaked? He starts Remaking the Remake or what?
I have to agree on the remake part. It was created a culture that now every dev with non completed games yet started remaking, reworking their games, then remaking reworking their rework/remake. A cycle that never ends.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Hi everybody! I'm new on this tread, so don't be harsh:) Game is awesome, be more straightforward, the plot is awesome t(ext/dialogs), even better than in DIK ( in my humble opinion). Just have one question, how often updates show up? For 4 chaptes it's really a lot of content (not in order sex things ofc:D, but events) and with this quality of renders (as I got from brief searching, first chapter was remade a few times, but still, impressive). 3-4 months?
this is not better than BAD in any possible way. Not even in content. Updates, lets say pratically once in a year. Lets take in consideration that none of Oceanlab games have been finished yet, and at some point he started remaking them. While BAD progress forward. DPC already delivered a full game and working forward with the second. DPC even has resmastered his second game while keeping it moving forward. And there is no way you can say the plot on this one is better when on the other, you have many paths to go through that diverge from each other while this one you only have one path.

I don't think you really can see the difference of work that one put in his games compared to another.

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
is sancho still working on the mod? because i try scrappy mod but there are missing pictures so i delete it

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes