• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Woman gets hit by a car (or something?). "Maybe I should just kill her."

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

... usually I find the comedy games on the site to be cringe, but that was gold. Worth playing a few minutes. *deletes game*

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
Initially I was of the opinion that I’d rather just have more new content than reworks, but the full chapter 1 is so much closer to the quality of the latest updates that it’s pretty understandable that Ocean did it. The drop from the new C1 to when the original C2 starts is… very noticeable.

Plus, you can never have too much Nami. My favourite part was the bus scene where she’s mad at the MC.

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
It took way too long, but i have to say the quality is there, and its always great to see the improvement. I'm just craving for more progression.

I still think that there were some "practical" decisions in this chapter 4 that were "weird" but "understandable".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall a good update, with the usual and outstanding visuals, but kind of bittersweet just because i wanted the story to go further.
So againg in the wheel of waiting.
Just hoping that the next update could come sooner.

Keep up the good work !.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It seems to me that people have a problem with the beta release rather than the chapter one rework. If the update came with the chapter one rework and chapter four update without the beta being released previously then there would be considerably fewer complaints. When it comes to chapter 5 Ocean would probably be better doing a private beta rather than a public one as it appears people are complaining that the beta was too good as there was no change between beta and full release.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I KNOW FROM WHEN I 1st SHOW HER IN GAME I LOVE HER LOOKs SONYA SUMMER SONJA etc SHE IS NICE
There is no way Sonya could be Summer, because the SUMMER IS GONE.

Woman gets hit by a car (or something?). "Maybe I should just kill her."
Because there is no any "sarcasm" banner to be seen, I'm so curious, do you really interpreted that scene like this? So far the only person who get it this way is the Marla, and she is not a real person even.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this has always been the problems with games ... reworks ... or so called remakes .. of different chapters or versions of a game ... people get used to things being a certain way ... females for example .. we get used to the way they look ... act ... etc ..... then ... for some odd reason the dev(s) always want to do reworks to renders or conversations .... which makes us as players scratch our heads in confusion as to why they did that .... when the game was perfectly fine as it was ..... but as said a million times ... thats dev(s) for ya ..... well enough said by me ... i'm planning on waiting awhile for maybe versions 6 or 7 .... by then the game might not be about summer at all .... as to guess about her and what happened to her .... who the fuck knows at this point i don't think the dev(s) know either ... laters people .... :rolleyes:;):):p:LOL:

Blahblahblah123899

Apr 12, 2020
This is a top 3 game of all time. Yea it’s slow burn. I hate slow burn. However, the graphics, character body type, animations are of the highest quality. I can imagine that takes time. Every female character is different in facial and body type. I love this. I can’t stand games where every character is the same body type with different hair. The story is dope and I like the mystery in it. I have no problem with the creator taking his time. This is slowly lol becoming my favorite game. Keep up the amazing work.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Because there is no any "sarcasm" banner to be seen, I'm so curious, do you really interpreted that scene like this? So far the only person who get it this way is the Marla, and she is not a real person even.
Well, yeah? Emo-edgelord protagonist immediately concludes that being hit by a car with all the repercussions that'll have it might be better if she were dead instantly. Don't see how else you can read that scene? it's literally spelled out that way.

Anyway, the gun scene afterwards is even worse ...

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
There is no way Sonya could be Summer, because the SUMMER IS GONE.

It's entirely possible that Summer was abducted, taken to Iran and brainwashed for many years before she was inducted into Iranian Special Forces and returned to be part of a sleeper cell that is just awaiting the signal. Don't be fooled with that timid manner, she actually has a Skorpion SMG under those clothes.

Garen

May 6, 2017
I agree with the general sentiment around "reworks" but given that we now have an Episode 1 that is as good as the latest Episode 4, I fully agree with the decision to rework the earlier episodes.
At this point I just want Ayua's face and Mila's tits to be less "poofy"(?) and I'm back at SG being a 10/10 fun ride.

screenshot0003 (2).png screenshot0004 (3).png
Gotta say I really liked these new moments. You never see the guy emote except in sad scenes and I'm glad we see more of his solo mannerisms. He's a lot more lifelike now.

Last edited:

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
I played the 3.5 version of this. The render that got me hooked on this game was this one:

summersgone01.jpg

I mean how hot is that?

So, the game tells you that there are no sex scenes atm. Has that changed in Chapter 4?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Well, yeah? Emo-edgelord protagonist immediately concludes that being hit by a car with all the repercussions that'll have it might be better if she were dead instantly. Don't see how else you can read that scene? it's literally spelled out that way.
Well, at this point of the story we are already sitting in the MC's train of depressive thoughts, and we are aware that he is suffering the loss, life is pain, people around are annoying, and he is trapped in this shitty reality. And this car accident just gives him an instant confirmation of his thoughts, and I would say he is projecting to the external world, assuming the worst - that the girl got a serious injuries and will suffer from the severe pain for the lifetime, and the only way to avoid it for her is not to regain consciousness at all. And at that moment he says out the conclusion: maybe it would be best to put her down under this circumstances. Of course that's not his intention to kill her, it's just an echo of his depressive dialog being vocalized. Isn't it is obvious?
And then he acts controversionally to his words, advising to stunned Marla to call the ambulance, and putting Vic into the recovery position (I don't know much about this thing, but from my opinion it is a very bad idea for an unprofessional to move a person with the possible spinal injury)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes