• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
i love this game and wiab but whenever a dev decides to rework a game 90% of the time its just abandoned, and this devs reworking both his games, yikes.
The game will probably be reworked the entire while it's being developed, as Summer's hardware ceiling and drawing ability increases and the game continues to rise in terms of graphics quality. Personally I wouldn't mind a bit of consistency myself, but I'm not about to say no to quality renders.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Ch4 Update is almost ready to deploy. remember to leave save slot Q1 open or it'll be overwritten:
1658771285398.png
I'll post in just a bit when the integrity tests are complete and the mods' thread OP links are updated from Ch3.5 to Ch4. Regards.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
SanchoMod Ch4 Update is almost ready to deploy. remember to leave save slot Q1 open or it'll be overwritten:
I'll post in just a bit when the integrity tests are complete and the mods' thread OP links are updated from Ch3.5 to Ch4. Regards.
You said it yourself and now the beast is in the bag.
When did you have time to sleep? Or did you just faint for a sec and: "Saddle up" again?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You said it yourself and now the beast is in the bag.
When did you have time to sleep? Or did you just faint for a sec and: "Saddle up" again?
I stopped at 0300 hours early this morning when I realized I was too tired to properly integrity check. Got up at 0700 hours, mad a pot of Joe and got back to it. I found one issue in SanchoGallery so made that fix and now going back through bench testing. If that passes (and it should this time) then I'll deploy shortly.

Thanks to everyone for the patience and understanding. I've added a tone of new features and tweaks, so coding it all proper as folks have come to expect from SanchoMod simply takes time. The Core truly is a beast at this point. Regards.

The Dark One

Feb 6, 2018
As a player of adult VN's i usualy skip most dialogue for the good stuff but this game is very immersive with story with beautiful graphics so far my only issue is, while it is reworked if possible to give players a feature to configure reletionships between characters (roommate/sister...etc).
It may also help with confusions caused by 3rd party patching (incest patch/wt mod).

Keep up the good work,Have a nice one.

diablo989

Feb 13, 2019
oceanlab's priorities are messed up. As much as i like WIAB and SG i dont understand the need to whatever he does regarding "new cgs new animatics new storyline" i prefer rather the og. He should focus onl on the story developement . he is confused himsef. by the time WIAB and SG will be done my grandkids will be playing the full version. Oceanlab stop screwing around and focus on the main story.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
again the game got worse as the dev messes with the chapters, every single scene he touches becomes less fluid than it was, improving image quality and increasing the amount of chat doesn't mean a better story, camera work in general seems much worse than before.
for example in the scene where we go see victoria, in the OG we were shown that she was behaving somewhat normal before mentioning that she seemed to be coping well, in the new one its literally the first thing the MC says with 0 backing as he just got there and she had barely spoke.
Mila's "you seem broken" talk really doesn't work now either it didn't flow as well as the OG did.
Its like he knows what he needs to have happen but cant connect everything, imo who ever wrote the first chapter had miles better eye for this kind of story than the current Dev.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Summer's Gone - MultiMod Edition
SG_SM_Cover.png

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Yes, I know it's not linked in the OP. Some of you know why. If you want it there then put in a request.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Why is there always a (~0.5s?) delay before the next textbox is shown? Its annoying and I have to double click way to much to skip that delay.

The render quality is better, but it was good in the first place. I dont understand why Devs try to fix their games during production. I guess because they fear that ppl wont support them after they have finished, for some kind of "directors cut" or "enhanced version" of the game.

I cant remember the old version, because so much time passed, so its hard to comment on the differences in the story (telling) compared to the last version - and I just started the new version.

Reactions: hawk784563

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I dont understand why Devs try to fix their games during production.
Because he wants to put the game on Steam after ch5. He can't advertise the game with the amazing ch4 quality renders, then people start the game and see the old potato style. He would just get a ton of refunds.

Anyway next is ch4.5 aka second part of chapter 4. Then it's ch2 rework, and that is the last chapter to get reworked.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Dang, i was hoping of some Ayua content, well since cpt1, but at least now. Sadly have to wait again:cry: I hope at least next update we get some and not a cpt1 redo like.... umm... everytime

Last edited:

Jechtshot

Oct 2, 2020
There might be long between updates, the quality however is top tier. Great story and beautiful grafhics, alittle proof reading still needed but its minor details considering it's a second langauge. 10 out of 10 would recommend :)

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes