Apr 22, 2022
this has always been the problems with games ... reworks ... or so called remakes .. of different chapters or versions of a game ... people get used to things being a certain way ... females for example .. we get used to the way they look ... act ... etc ..... then ... for some odd reason the dev(s) always want to do reworks to renders or conversations .... which makes us as players scratch our heads in confusion as to why they did that .... when the game was perfectly fine as it was ..... but as said a million times ... thats dev(s) for ya ..... well enough said by me ... i'm planning on waiting awhile for maybe versions 6 or 7 .... by then the game might not be about summer at all .... as to guess about her and what happened to her .... who the fuck knows at this point i don't think the dev(s) know either ... laters people .... :rolleyes:;):):p:LOL:
you might be on to something lol
i dont think the dev has this story figured out, probably the reason updates take so long

Reactions: ImperialD

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
hahaha that basketball shot scene cracked me up (mc throws a backwards overhead hoop shot only for it to rebound) especially given the motivational build up leading to it lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I supported him in the early days, then I came to the conclusion that he would never have finished, the only time he posted on Patreon was to say he needed new hardware, I think the last I checked he had a couple of 3090s and an A6000, I bet he's still on the begging wagon, saying he needs another upgrade of some sort.
Damn, then I'm the easiest of the whole bunch. With zero monetary sites under this pseudonym the only hardware upgrades I require is a new handle of Crown every couple of weeks. Where the hell did I go wrong? :ROFLMAO:

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Summer's Gone - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1946210

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Yes, I know it's not linked in the OP. Some of you know why. If you want it there then put in a request.
Your mod include the Ipatch sancho or not yet since there isnt really any sex in the game yet?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Your mod include the Ipatch sancho or not yet since there isnt really any sex in the game yet?
All ya gotta do is click on the pic bud, all the info is there for your reading pleasure. As shown in the mod's overview. Note the bottom " Important!!! Note: Do NOT install any additional patch, the iPatch is already fully integrated. ":
1658802822470.png

Reactions: GamerGod76
Feb 1, 2020
you might be on to something lol
i dont think the dev has this story figured out, probably the reason updates take so long
That is incorrect. The story isn't a problem at all. AFAIK it's written up to some point of Season 2 I think.
The final version took so long because of the rework of the remaining part of Chapter 1 and its highly performance-demanding renders in the college. Plenty of people in one place, the background, etc. DAZ is not made for scenes like this and Ocean's two GPUs - while very powerful - just couldn't catch up.
The beta version took so long mainly due to the cinematics in Ch 4 and the tabletop session - similar circumstances. That's about it. Overwhelming visual quality and the passion given into this project is taking its toll.
Allegedly next update shouldn't take that long, Ocean is aiming for one more release this year.

It doesn't hurt to check the dev's development logs which are regularly posted here for us to read, you know? He also explains there why the rework was necessary.

Jan 7, 2022
I supported him in the early days, then I came to the conclusion that he would never have finished, the only time he posted on Patreon was to say he needed new hardware, I think the last I checked he had a couple of 3090s and an A6000, I bet he's still on the begging wagon, saying he needs another upgrade of some sort.
Same exact progression here. Now I'm watching for some sign that he gets his poop in a group and I'll think about downloading an update and rejoining. Frustrating because that original first chapter was pretty awesome.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Same exact progression here. Now I'm watching for some sign that he gets his poop in a group and I'll think about downloading an update and rejoining. Frustrating because that original first chapter was pretty awesome.
That's because it's being overhauled and sanitized for Steam, a.k.a. the next money grab. I know this for fact since I was the one who combed through over a thousand diffs that were mostly taking out a single period "." or changing thing's like "gook" to "Japanese", etc. It all combines to make a more "Snowflake" chapter version than the raw feeling of the original (imo of course). All references to ethnic and homosexuality (spewed by Coach Stahl for example) were all run through a sanitation process to (I guess) insure no one's "feelings" would get hurt. It certainly lessens the impact of raw emotion (debatable, I get it).

I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers by this... but that's the real world that many refuse to see due to their heads being either stuck in the ground like an ostrich or up their asses so far they'll never see daylight.... again imho.

Jan 7, 2022
That's because it's being overhauled and sanitized for Steam, a.k.a. the next money grab. I know this for fact since I was the one who combed through over a thousand diffs that were mostly taking out a single period "." or changing thing's like "gook" to "Japanese", etc. It all combines to make a more "Snowflake" chapter version than the raw feeling of the original (imo of course). All references to ethnic and homosexuality (spewed by Coach Stahl for example) were all run through a sanitation process to (I guess) insure no one's "feelings" would get hurt. It certainly lessens the impact of raw emotion (debatable, I get it).

I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers by this... but that's the real world that many refuse to see due to their heads being either stuck in the ground like an ostrich or up their asses so far they'll never see daylight.... again imho.
So the world's slowest sellout is on? Why are half the people in the thread sniffing corks? Connoisseurs of unfappable woke drama? Couldn't they just watch prime time on a major network? Much better framerate.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So the world's slowest sellout is on? Why are half the people in the thread sniffing corks? Connoisseurs of unfappable woke drama? Couldn't they just watch prime time on a major network? Much better framerate.
I'll be perfectly honest regarding my opinion and share it. I'm not calling anyone a sellout but I do know that these "remakes" are not entire due to expansion of artistic vision and the search for "perfection". There's only one true reason to sanitize a body of work merely to suit a particular distribution platform... and it's not for product exposure. It's for profit.

That's not me saying it's right or wrong, but that is the reality nonetheless. It's very hard for me to not view these types of "decisions" as merely the whoring off of one's original intent of independent freedom of expression only to be routed squarely back to conformance and compliance.

That's my personal take for whatever it's worth. Likely not much to many but so be it. I didn't get to retire in my early 40's due to being naive, that's for fucking certain.

• Angry
Reactions: Piat and operamini

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Meh, I reckon due to the buildup so far that the introduction to actual lewds are going to be produced imminently. There's just no way around it as one can only remake/refabricate a few intro chapters for so long before monetary contributors start to bail in volume. I haven't raised the white flag yet by any stretch (obviously, I spend a ton of personal time producing modded content code for it). I am disappointed by the literary sanitation though. I really didn't see it coming to the extreme it was taken. But that's just me.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Why people are crying now bout "Writing" ... I mean everyone knows that 99% of the Peops can't read anyway, so why give a fuck bout it. And the writing is not as bad as 99% other titles ya find here, still one of the best here. Not just a: "Hi, Let's Fuck until we are complete Braindead."

Not to forget: Who gives a Fuck bout Sex, except the Skip-Text-Wanking Babys here. :ROFLMAO:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Meh, I reckon due to the buildup so far that the introduction to actual lewds are going to be produced imminently. There's just no way around it as one can only remake/refabricate a few intro chapters for so long before monetary contributors start to bail in volume. I haven't raised the white flag yet by any stretch (obviously, I spend a ton of personal time producing modded content code for it). I am disappointed by the literary sanitation though. I really didn't see it coming to the extreme it was taken. But that's just me.
Ocean is remaking not one but two games that are still in the early stages of development.

b7d84a83151949d98da0a7115aa8075e.jpg

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes