Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
So Zara and Nancy are the new Li and Vanessa, seems to be a villain that is smarter than she looks, things with Nami have apparently evolved, Nadia has a good heart and seems to have a crush on the mc, Bella wants to develop her relationship with the mc but it can't because of its past, well things in this update:
200.gif

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
As they say, find 10 differences between the main character and Hachiman Hikigaya from OreGairu. Ocean needs to watch less anime because sometimes it seems to me that Summer is gone is some kind of fan fiction on Oregairu, lol.

1657223297442.png

a1f40e99966dcc6e12864d5279d209e2.jpg

Reactions: charlesrich

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Wow. The reworked Mila is one heavy bomber for sure. I mean she had previously big tats, but damn, the reworked one has literally gazoongas. Interesting change for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: operamini

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Y
Wow. The reworked Mila is one heavy bomber for sure. I mean she had previously big tats, but damn, the reworked one has literally gazoongas. Interesting change for sure.
You know you can say Tits on this forum. Even boobies or breasts is a correct word for them

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Y

You know you can say Tits on this forum. Even boobies or breasts is a correct word for them
I am a pirate and take pride in it, pirates did say tats as well and meant tits not tattoos. I don't care about PC crap, but thank you. :)

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
The Dev has hinted at points that this game at some point may have Trans content in it. If it does who do you all think will be revealed to be Trans. Going by story so far my guesses are either Bella or I think her name is Sophia? the Muslim lady..In Bellas case i feel that maybe she feminized after the death of her sister,and maybe sophia since she always keeps her body covered. What do you all think?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
The Dev has hinted at points that this game at some point may have Trans content in it. If it does who do you all think will be revealed to be Trans. Going by story so far my guesses are either Bella or I think her name is Sophia? the Muslim lady..In Bellas case i feel that maybe she feminized after the death of her sister,and maybe sophia since she always keeps her body covered. What do you all think?
From the release log of ch4 beta:
There will be a trans character down the line, but none of the main girls will be affected by it. [...] No currently known girl will be a trans. But someday, a trans character will be introduced.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
So its already confirmed this?

i was thinking that the chapter 2 rework was going to be out with the 4.5
As I wrote - if someone knows better, feel free to correct me.
The things I am pretty sure about is 1. Chapter 5 will be the Steam release and 2. the rework will be done completly for the Steam release.
So if Ocean get's it done sooner - all the better.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
So its already confirmed this?

i was thinking that the chapter 2 rework was going to be out with the 4.5
Next is ch4.5 beta, then ch4.5 full that will include the rework of ch2. After that ch5.
with the rework of chapter 1 he changed the school so that means maybe he will need to rework chapter 3 because of the school and at same time the changes with the girls?
Ch3 won't be reworked

Last edited:
Reactions: rafaaa

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
In Cahpter two when doing the shower after workout with Jeff I get a "Image 'b65' not found" error. Mind you, I am using scrappy's mod. It might not be connected.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
I´m quite satisfied with the ch.1 remake. I remember going back to replay it before and the quality difference was huge. ocean surely improved between releases. I´m excited about the ch.2 remake but also terrified. there are some scenes that I love there, and I hope they won´t be altered too much.

So, Mila...Damn, girl looks good. Her new design is amazing...and her weapons are deadlier than ever.

Quick question. Did this Larissa girl appear before the remake? I don´t remember her.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
After playing the rework, it's improved the chapter and experience more than I could have expected.
  • The dialogue's still poor in many areas(regarding grammar), but that could easily be improved whenever translation becomes less of an issue. Aside from the dialogue, everything was great.
  • After chapter 2(and maybe chapter 3... who knows), SG doesn't need any more reworks unless it has to do with the dialogue(and the dialogue alone). The renders are already comparable to the best of the best this site has in terms of AVNs, so I don't see the need to rework them anymore.
  • Some cinematics seems entirely unnecessary. I get Ocean's like of cinematics, but I think they should be used more sparingly considering how time-consuming their creation can be. This is for the game in its entirety, not just the latest rework. Oceans, if you're reading this, you can always revisit them in the future when they're not as time-consuming(because you'll have more assets and you'll be able to dedicate more time to them without significantly slowing development). Still love your game, but there's still a lot of room for improvement♡
Ok, this is all I had to say about it. Bella seemed a lot more of a... I'm trying not to swear but I think you guys get what I'm saying(still my favorite though). If I were in Nami's shoes, that would have been an epic first day lol. Really love the changes so far. I can't wait to see how it'll look with smooth dialogue. So far, that's my biggest issue with SG. Once that's dealt with, there'll only be the development issues to deal with.

Last edited:

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Ok, this is all I had to say about it. Bella seemed a lot more of a... I'm trying not to swear but I think you guys get what I'm saying. If I were in Nami's shoes, that would have been an epic first day lol. Really love the changes so far. I can't wait to see how it'll look with smooth dialogue. So far, that's my biggest issue with SG. Once that's dealt with, there'll only be the development issues to deal with.
I think she was a little more playfull (in her own unique way) this time around. Not as rude, more like miscievious. she did the same prank in the original release, but this time it was emphasized more (nami´s humiliation I mean). Maybe that´s why it came off that way. Or....maybe I just can´t dislike her and I´m oblivious to her flaws.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I kept thinking, according to the story, if Nojiko and her boyfriend work out, basically Mc and Nami will have to choose whether they want to live with Zara and her family or move in with Mila and another person in a rented house , what I'm thinking is how is Ocean going to be able to lead with two scenarios at the same time? because there's a lot involved in it (setting, scenes with each character, dialogue, story progression with two different routes and so on).

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes