Damien8d

May 22, 2021
So Zara and Nancy are the new Li and Vanessa, seems to be a villain that is smarter than she looks, things with Nami have apparently evolved, Nadia has a good heart and seems to have a crush on the mc, Bella wants to develop her relationship with the mc but it can't because of its past, well things in this update:
View attachment 1947773
Vanessa is supposed to be a possible Li herself uf I remember correctly (with a dom AND a sub option)

After ch 4 that's how I would list the affection rate with the MC (results vary depending on route chosen):

In Love: Nami, Bella, Victoria, Mila, Summer (but I doubt we will see her as an adult)

Crush/friendly rivalry: Zara, Nadia,

attracted: Nia, Sonya, Sasha, Robin, Nancy, Ayua, Maja,

the twins, Kate, (all 3 are physically attracted to him but barely know him)

intersted/impressed:Vanessa (hard to read), Amber (treaats him a little... ok a lot better than what's appropriate for patient relationship),

friendly: Nojiko, Coach Hill, Maria, Claire, Namis & MCs childhood friend

neutral: Harrison, Karen, Cindy, Layla

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Well, Bella said she won't in college until Monday, but at the end of the game, When she's drinking.. She saw the jacket... Seconds later she's driving her car and going in a direction. As far as I know, the ceremony or whatever that was about street race wasn't over
So is she coming back for MC? or more precisely ,because of MC?

llestath

Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys, anyone else with missing images issues? Several images in the game are missing. In fact all the rework images are missing.

screenshot0090.png

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Read the below post from Ocean about the Chapter 4 beta. He clearly states none of the introduced girls will be revealed to be trans and the trans character will be introduced later.
WHAATT!!??
FUCKIN, WOW!!
Huh..!!
Well then, I guess that other 10% chance from out of that 90% surety probability, that which I was praticaly swearing up down was mostly likely gonna be the one that ends up to be the case n being right, along with even my own detailed personal case of reasoning for why thought that.,
Is now what actually, n definitely, ends up shutting me up while taking the cake n eating too, for proving me wrong from after all that n the end..
N when proving wrong, u learn why.,
So, thanks for clarifying that up for me, honestly!!
Really!!!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Read the below post from Ocean about the Chapter 4 beta. He clearly states none of the introduced girls will be revealed to be trans and the trans character will be introduced later.
And not only this, "it" will be presented as such from the very beginning. But the interesting part is the reason that led to this decision.

Devlog from the 31.05.22:

1658909853023.png

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Have no problem with this Trans removed ... Not my pair of Shoes this thing, but aslong we get the option back to Disable this sort of Content all is fine. :unsure:

Reactions: Old Man Al

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Well, Bella said she won't in college until Monday, but at the end of the game, When she's drinking.. She saw the jacket... Seconds later she's driving her car and going in a direction. As far as I know, the ceremony or whatever that was about street race wasn't over
So is she coming back for MC? or more precisely ,because of MC?
That was the impression I had and hopefully, yes.
Maybe that whole bitchy situation with Zara on the phone has fueled her death stare for some more action.
I really hope she does appear 'cause shit is never dull when Bella is around :p
Although most of next chapter will obviously be about MC hanging with Mila and Vic.

@ Twat84 Do yourself a favour and everyone else, by facepalming yourself back to school, kid.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Piat

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Have no problem with this Trans removed ... Not my pair of Shoes this thing, but aslong we get the option back to Disable this sort of Content all is fine. :unsure:
I wounder how Ocean handle the situation if i chose - like i alsways do, to disable this sort of content. Just set "it" offscreen, so that it is never show in the game - sounds to me like a branching/coding nightmare, our just change it into female and work from there - much more nightmare in terms of changed dialogs, two times the renders and more coding. Looks like a clear case of "choose your poison"...

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I wounder how Ocean handle the situation if i chose - like i alsways do, to disable this sort of content. Just set "it" offscreen, so that it is never show in the game - sounds to me like a branching/coding nightmare, our just change it into female and work from there - much more nightmare in terms of changed dialogs, two times the renders and more coding. Looks like a clear case of "choose your poison"...
Well, me too. Every Option need some extra work.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Ah man, i already hate Ocean again...

It took a long time for this update cause of the rework and of course for WIAB...

I whish he would concentrate on Summer's Gone exclusive... overall, its my favorite game on F95. dont need lewd scenes right now, they would ruin everything cause it wouldnt fit with the characters at all... the build up is just fantastic like it is, and sex will come sooner or later, i dont play the most VNs for the lewd parts, iam more looking after good build ups. of course i enjoy the lewd scenes, but if they are poorly made its a real bummer. But i can do without them if everything else is great... and thats just he case here.

But yeah why hate Ocean? Cause he made just a great game (and awesome chapter 4) but now i have to wait again a long time cause he works on WIAB too... meh... and i dont like WIAB that much, cant really say why though... it just doesnt catch me.

Love the game, cant wait for the next chapter.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
From what I understood before he wanted to introduce a character that would be trans if enabled or girl if disabled.
Now instead the character will always be introduced as trans and the player'll have the choice to lewd her or not based on their choice, as usual. Much simpler this way in terms of branches and code.
For those who blaming the game for lack of sex: the most open-minded girl we have known at this moment is Vanessa. And her boyfriend has ended up with the buttplug in his ass. Just saying...
I think Nia has the "most open-minded girl" title firmly in her hands lmao.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I think Nia has the "most open-minded girl" title firmly in her hands lmao.
Pfff, how can you compare a peasant level Nia's webcam schlicking with the noble Borgia-style debauchery Vanessa has offered to her highly likely new family members. It's such a shame that Noji prudishly refused to join the naked jacuzzi session, who knows how far it could go to.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
For those who blaming the game for lack of sex: the most open-minded girl we have known at this moment is Vanessa. And her boyfriend has ended up with the buttplug in his ass. Just saying...
She's with his boyfriend for what? 2yrs? She's loyal and still she hasn't gone all the way with him.

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
From the previous posts I understood that Ch 4 is effectively a rework of Ch1, with new scenes from the beta. Am I right? If yes, chances of upcoming updated being rework?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes