Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I'm replaying chapter 1 again because why not, is gorgeous, and the hospital scene when Maja ask who the hell are you and you can say "We're here to finish the job" always make me laugh like a moron. I'm usually a good person, even in games but man, is the perfect response, cruel like hell but perfect, and the "Goddammit MC" from Nami is the icing of the cake. I'm happy that Oceans doesn't delete that scene in the rework.

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I'm replaying chapter 1 again because why not, is gorgeous, and the hospital scene when Maja ask who the hell are you and you can say "We're here to finish the job" always make me laugh like a moron. I'm usually are a good person, even in games but man, is the perfect response, cruel like hell but perfect, and the "Goddammit MC" from Nami is the icing of the cake. I'm happy that Oceans doesn't delete that scene in the rework.
Agreed. The new answer is quite funny too.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Man if someone just went through all the dialogue and cleaned up the grammar and typos this game would be it for me. It's hard to look past the glaring Engrish. Just replayed the full game and there is still a ton to clean up.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
I just want to take a moment and post this gorgeous scene. Hoping Ocean will keep this model and not the nerfed Mila from Ch.1
View attachment 1964177
The nerfed Mila as you call it still exists in Ch2 a little but Chapter 1 Mila is worth it now. Ocean remade the full Chapter 1 honestly the story and how the characters meet was improved so i think if you want you should reread chapter 1 to see those changes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The plot makes people feel like they are there. [...]
You gawd damn right! What's the most amazing thing about this game for me it is how are the plot, dialogue, background music and graphics are fit together to make an emotional involvement into the scene. Let's say, I totaly like the STWA:Unbroken, it's author knows for sure how to write a good novel, but the text feels a little bit heavy for me comapring to the SG, while both games are great in each own way.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Came across a nice post about Oceans plans for all the games he is planning for his "Zane Universe" of which we have so far, Summers Gone and Where It All Becan. Also includes some interesting tidbits and his original timeline for when he intended to complete SG and WIAB (2022 lol) Check it out. Courtesy of Nekiorem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello,

It's me, ya boy.

Soo... This is the first real dedicated Dev Log for Chapter 4.5.

1. General

The development is going amazing. The last days were spent creating animations for the new Chapter.
While 4.5 doesn't feature a cinematic (yet), it does feature some... 'other animations' ;)

The only 'challenge' the new Chapter gives me is the phone. While I do have two coder bois, they're only helping me in their free time and are unpaid slaves.

This means I'm still looking for an advanced Renpy coder. (Pay per project.)

Shoot me a DM on Discord (They are disabled for non-friends, ping me on the server and I'll add you if you're interested.)

All in all, everything is going well.

WiAB's about to update soon, and to those who haven't played it yet, the about to released Chapter 2 is going to feature some interesting info.

2. Chapter 4.5 + Previews

The new Chapter is heavily Mila/Victoria focused. At least two playthroughs are needed to see it all.

It depends on which route you are.

Groupy.png

Both routes are... well endowed. (Neutral route, too.)

Mila.png

The new Chapter will be quite different from previous Chapters... and some wise words from the Cheeto might soon become reality.

Cheeto_Shot.png

But even if you're not particularly interested in Mila/Victoria.

The Chapter is still going to be interesting to you.

"I can't believe I'm the sane one here." - MC

Saint.png

Groupy2.png

I guess that was pretty much it.

Back to work.

- Ocean

:)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi out there! After searching my backups, I found out that I made the mistake to kick the 0.4 beta off the harddrive too soon. I really prefer "first" Ayua lookswise over "reworked" Ayua, so does anybody know where a link for the older version could still fly around? Thanks in advance!

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021

Hello,

It's me, ya boy.

1. General

The development is going amazing. The last days were spent creating animations for the new Chapter.
While 4.5 doesn't feature a cinematic (yet), it does feature some... 'other animations' ;)

The only 'challenge' the new Chapter gives me is the phone. While I do have two coder bois, they're only helping me in their free time and are unpaid slaves.

Shoot me a DM on Discord (They are disabled for non-friends, ping me on the server and I'll add you if you're interested.)

WiAB's about to update soon, and to those who haven't played it yet, the about to released Chapter 2 is going to feature some interesting info.

The new Chapter is heavily Mila/Victoria focused. At least two playthroughs are needed to see it all.

View attachment 1966485

View attachment 1966488

The new Chapter will be quite different from previous Chapters... and some wise words from the Cheeto might soon become reality.

View attachment 1966489

View attachment 1966491

View attachment 1966492

Back to work.

- Ocean

fall.png

I hope she's not a futa character

because she is now my new favorite

vitor698

Oct 1, 2017
Hi out there! After searching my backups, I found out that I made the mistake to kick the 0.4 beta off the harddrive too soon. I really prefer "first" Ayua lookswise over "reworked" Ayua, so does anybody know where a link for the older version could still fly around? Thanks in advance!
Summer's Gone [Ch.3 Beta] [Oceanlab] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.91 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.90 GB

Compressed PC Size: 492.8 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 476.2 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Didn't find a 0.4 beta only 0.3 beta. but dude reworked Ayua is way better than previous.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Didn't find a 0.4 beta only 0.3 beta. but dude reworked Ayua is way better than previous.
First off, thank you for the link! I really like Ayua too, even the new version, but lookswise i prefer the older one. It is quite obvious that she is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I speculate that Ocean redid it to either make this connection less clear in SG or to refirm that Ayua is Eurasian.

Reactions: vitor698

b0nd_oo3

Nov 2, 2020

Hello,

It's me, ya boy.

1. General

View attachment 1966485

View attachment 1966488

View attachment 1966489

View attachment 1966491

View attachment 1966492

Back to work.

- Ocean

Once again, the render quality is absurdly high, and Victoria has some resemblance of Summer, maybe she's the new Summer after all ? :unsure:

Reactions: Ghosty99

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
Yeah Mila seems to have the same bust like in the reworked ch. 1...
Did Vic get an update in her chest area as well?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I'm so happy with the new look Vic has got, now she is exactly the cute little girl Vanessa was talking about. Her old model was ok, but her face expressions and mimics back then... It reminds me the "Scary Movie":
- This must be his wife. OMG, she looks just like you!
- You think? She's really beautifull!
- Yeah. Well, actually, her hair doesn't have as many split ends as yours. And her skin isn't as oily as yours either. Also, sometimes your eyes get kind of squinty and you look like you might have down syndrome. Other than than, though, the ressemblance is uncanny.
- Really?
- Also her tits are perfect. They're not pointy or funny-looking like yours, or spaced too far apart...
- OK! Enough!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes