Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Criticism is good but spamming it too often is annoying
This is off topic but I will respond to you before the purgue. I only post here when some update comes out and the such. Today I have come here because the other dude felt the need to quote a post of mine that wasn't addressed to anyone in particular from days ago.
I'm not here spamming images and memes everyday like some others do. If the game is still stuck in development hell of remakes and tweaks it's not my fault. I just comment what I see.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
You can accept criticism or keep crying :FacePalm: I share my opinion of the game like everyone else.
You still don't get it, do you? It's not about what you say, it's about HOW you say it.

The problem is, your so called "criticism" is not constructive, not even in the farthest way. It has just a toxic/trolling/hating vibe.

The most of your posts here are only bashing. If all on this game is so bad, why don't you stop to bother yourself (and us) and move on?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Personally I HATED the entire roleplay part

Even if it leads to a sex scene:
1. It will spoil scenes for the first time with each girl for non fantasy (similar to dreams that I am not a fan of)

2. It gave Nami those stupid fukkn whale tits when she is like the ONLY LI with good tits right now

3. Sci-fi is way, way less fun TO ME than D&D settings and I do not want alien sex (with these aliens anyway)

So it felt like it could have been a much shorter piece TO ME and the premise that it is RPG but somehow with cards is also very odd

Jul 13, 2018
I was playing alpha . What is the difference between the full version ?
Chapter 1 is modified. Also you can't start from Chapter 4 like you could in Beta if your saves don't work you have to start from zero there is almost no changes in Chapter 4. Is it worth it to download this for the remake of Chapter 1? Absolutely . My saves weren't working so i had to start from 0 but the new Chapter 1 is an improvement over the old one , it makes how the characters meet each other more realistic so it's worth it , like reread Chapter 1 and that is it. Almost no change to Ch4

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Is not. Mila has changed slightly, now she has bigger tits and use more make-up, so she looks less natural and some people prefer the old model, that's all.
I have talked to Ocean on SS and he said that he has not changed her bust size, at least not knowingly. He said that it is possible that by reworking the renders with zbrush a few layers of skin can be added, which can have such an effect.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have talked to Ocean on SS and he said that he has not changed her bust size, at least not knowingly. He said that it is possible that by reworking the renders with zbrush a few layers of skin can be added, which can have such an effect.
Didn't he also say that he "firmed" them up a little so they might look like they are a little bigger?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Didn't he also say that he "firmed" them up a little so they might look like they are a little bigger?
He mentioned something like this in the dev posts on SS. I put a comment on his post on SS and that was his awnser:

1659628803876.png

In Discord has one other mentioned why Ocean with every update buffs Milas assets, same awnser there.

Take a look of my posts from the past here, there shoud you find the screen shot with the dialog from discord.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He mentioned something like this in the dev posts on SS. I put a comment on his post on SS and that was his awnser:

View attachment 1965072

In Discord has one other mentioned why Ocean with every update buffs Milas assets, same awnser there.

Take a look of my posts from the past here, there shoud you find the screen shot with the dialog from discord.
That's where I got my info from ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mortarion

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That's cause she's only 50% asian, she's after all the daughter of Miru and WIAB's MC.
It's very hard to make mixed races on Daz, personally I think Ocean nailed her look but to each their own.
Yes, but it is still a downgrade from the first version, IMHO. I think Ocean tried too hard to show even total noobs that Ayua is Eurasian, hence the straight black hair, even if genetics are more fluid than that! One example is Hissa von Hatzfeldt (real person), she had a Japanese Mom and a German Dad. Her face had a mostly asian cut and - natural blond hair!
First Ayua is as a definite possibility, esp. considering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: A Big Fan
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes