Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello,

It's me, ya boy.

Soo... This is the first real dedicated Dev Log for Chapter 4.5.

1. General

The development is going amazing. The last days were spent creating animations for the new Chapter.
While 4.5 doesn't feature a cinematic (yet), it does feature some... 'other animations' ;)

The only 'challenge' the new Chapter gives me is the phone. While I do have two coder bois, they're only helping me in their free time and are unpaid slaves.

This means I'm still looking for an advanced Renpy coder. (Pay per project.)

Shoot me a DM on Discord (They are disabled for non-friends, ping me on the server and I'll add you if you're interested.)

All in all, everything is going well.

WiAB's about to update soon, and to those who haven't played it yet, the about to released Chapter 2 is going to feature some interesting info.

2. Chapter 4.5 + Previews

The new Chapter is heavily Mila/Victoria focused. At least two playthroughs are needed to see it all.

It depends on which route you are.

View attachment 1966485

Both routes are... well endowed. (Neutral route, too.)

View attachment 1966488

The new Chapter will be quite different from previous Chapters... and some wise words from the Cheeto might soon become reality.

View attachment 1966489

But even if you're not particularly interested in Mila/Victoria.

The Chapter is still going to be interesting to you.

"I can't believe I'm the sane one here." - MC

View attachment 1966491

View attachment 1966492

I guess that was pretty much it.

Back to work.

- Ocean

:)
Aaaw Victoria is such a cutie. :love:
But all the girls are gorgeous. So I guess I need one save per girl, for all the LI girls.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
But even if you're not particularly interested in Mila/Victoria.

The Chapter is still going to be interesting to you.
I wasn't gonna play another update until more Bella or Nami content since I don't very much care for the rest of the cast but this might make me change my mind. Also wanna know more about Sasha and Nami's matching earring...

Reactions: Ronaldoahmad
Apr 22, 2022
Came across a nice post about Oceans plans for all the games he is planning for his "Zane Universe" of which we have so far, Summers Gone and Where It All Becan. Also includes some interesting tidbits and his original timeline for when he intended to complete SG and WIAB (2022 lol) Check it out. Courtesy of Nekiorem.

hahaha that 2022 expectation almost made me choke lol .......what good times

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I did a fresh playthrough last night to see the reworked CH1 and it really freshens up the game, worth it and people that never seen the "old" CH1 will probably love it.

My plan was to do saves for a solo Vic and Mila routes, but ended up with Bella and Nami again. Was going so good with Mila... :LOL:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Didn't find a 0.4 beta only 0.3 beta. but dude reworked Ayua is way better than previous.
Speak for yourself lol
personally I feel that while she looks cuter, it doesn't suit her personality and I'd gotten used to the old Ayua not gonna lie

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Updated preview folder.
We have 10 previews over 2 dev logs and a bibi log
Thanks for this preview stuff!
When it comes to the art of SG, which is simply great and does not need hide behind stuff made by bigger studios, Ocean did a great update with the new version. While I still say that blackhaired "old" Ayua is nicer on the eye than "new" blackhaired Ayua, her best version we see just once or twice currently, which is unfortunate, and is this one. Finally we really see who´s daughter she is and hopefully she stays like this.

As for the main love interests of the game, Bella, Mila and Nami are the top three spots, hopefully Ayua will catch up there when we meet her more.

eveils

Aug 3, 2022
You gawd damn right! What's the most amazing thing about this game for me it is how are the plot, dialogue, background music and graphics are fit together to make an emotional involvement into the scene. Let's say, I totaly like the STWA:Unbroken, it's author knows for sure how to write a good novel, but the text feels a little bit heavy for me comapring to the SG, while both games are great in each own way.
Yes At first, I felt the story was extremely depressing. If you continue to play, you will be attracted by its plot and exquisite character models. Nami, in particular, is an indispensable figure in the story.

Apr 22, 2022
Yes At first, I felt the story was extremely depressing. If you continue to play, you will be attracted by its plot and exquisite character models. Nami, in particular, is an indispensable figure in the story.
i have a feeling we have only seen the tip of the iceberg of depression when it comes to this game

Reactions: Ronaldoahmad

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I wasn't gonna play another update until more Bella or Nami content since I don't very much care for the rest of the cast but this might make me change my mind. Also wanna know more about Sasha and Nami's matching earring...
Can respect that.
Personally, have no intention of touching this until it's completed.
If it ever gets to that stage and even when, still depends on my colleagues advice.

Till then, i'll admire the pretty pictures posted and the good people sharing about it all.

Reactions: SevenOneNineEight

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
And whose daughter is she? I'm pretty sure the game didn't mention that detail.
Ayua is most clearly the daughter of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully she is as wonderful quirky and eccentric as her parents! Since she is a good friend of Bella, that should be the case.

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
There isn't much plot or choice-driven story to this point in the narrative. (Thusfar, something traumatic happened to MC, he goes to college and all girls fall over themselves trying to hook up with him. To be continued ...) The visuals and soundtrack are doing a lot of the heavy lifting so far, but it's still quite early on.

Reactions: Diplomat89
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes