dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
I'm so conflicted.
On one hand I like Mila and don't wish her that, even if it would be a great plot twist. Then there would be people screaming NTR and the thought alone already pisses me off.
On the other hand though, just imagine Mila lactating :BootyTime:
Yeah these people who always scream NTR as soon as a LI is not a virgin are really annoying:FacePalm:. I hope the Dev won't listen to those voices as it's really immersion-breaking and unrealistic.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Fantastic game, awesome renders, bit difficult to get all the scenes but God the girls are so marvellous.
I liked the tabletop game and the interaction during those scenes, was fun and original, reminded me abit of Eternum.

Zara and Vanessa are also something else, those bodies and their characters...jeez. Didn't know such art was possible with Renpy, almost real bodies! The facial expression and crying when MC shouted "she needed to man up or he would look for another personal trainer" left me baffled.
Would really love to see more interactions with those girls.... can't wait to see my shopping scene with Vanessa :eek: in the next chapter(s).

Speaking of beautiful renders... I took a screenshot from Bella during her shower scene... amagawd what a spectacular view that was.... that bush down there was something else, at least a woman in a VN who's not completely shaven ;)
Can't wait to see Nami nude too, according to her chat with that other red (cam)girl she confessed her pubes still ain't trimmed :p

Please don't let us wait 8 months again Ocean :devilish:

kodaa1337

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
Fantastic game, awesome renders, bit difficult to get all the scenes but God the girls are so marvellous.
I liked the tabletop game and the interaction during those scenes, was fun and original, reminded me abit of Eternum.

Zara and Vanessa are also something else, those bodies and their characters...jeez. Didn't know such art was possible with Renpy, almost real bodies! The facial expression and crying when MC shouted "she needed to man up or he would look for another personal trainer" left me baffled.
Would really love to see more interactions with those girls.... can't wait to see my shopping scene with Vanessa :eek: in the next chapter(s).

Speaking of beautiful renders... I took a screenshot from Bella during her shower scene... amagawd what a spectacular view that was.... that bush down there was something else, at least a woman in a VN who's not completely shaven ;)
Can't wait to see Nami nude too, according to her chat with that other red (cam)girl she confessed her pubes still ain't trimmed :p

Please don't let us wait 8 months again Ocean :devilish:
I hope that bush stay.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Hello guys i just wanted to ask do you any other games like this one?
Only two games gave me some vibes similar to SG, Chasing Sunsets and Hillside. And its a shame that the Connected is put on hold long ago, otherwise it would be the first choice after SG.

Reactions: Seyyedamir

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
How have i only just found this incredible game
Is a hidden gem; top tier quality, amazing story and perfect cast, but the edgyness MC, slow burn story and 1 chapter for year make the game loved and hated for a lot of people, so is not so much popular compared with other games. For me is one of the best games I ever play, normal or lewd games, but that's a personal opinion, and you only need to read this thread to see people complaining about the author and his perfectionism, slowing down the updates and remaking again and again the game. All true, but not so catastrophic like the people say.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
sorry man i didnt get it what did cheeto sy at dinner? could you please say?
she says that he is doing too much things like going out his comfort zone and that is dangerous and can make he lose it and have a breakdown, this happens when he challenges zara* for the tennis match

sorry if i didnt make it clear, my english isnt very good

Last edited:

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Hello guys i just wanted to ask do you any other games like this one?
I second trying out Chasing Sunsets. That one can hold its own, in terms of story and visuals. Being a Dik has good story and great music, but inferior visuals. Desert Stalker if you are into Middle Eastern/ Egyptian vibes. City of Broken Dreamers for a cyberpunk feel.

Seyyedamir

Apr 29, 2022
I second trying out Chasing Sunsets. That one can hold its own, in terms of story and visuals. Being a Dik has good story and great music, but inferior visuals. Desert Stalker if you are into Middle Eastern/ Egyptian vibes. City of Broken Dreamers for a cyberpunk feel.
thanks mate

Seyyedamir

Apr 29, 2022
she says that he is doing too much things like going out his comfort zone and that is dangerous and can make he lose it and have a breakdown, this happens when he challenges nadia for the tennis match

sorry if i didnt make it clear, my english isnt very good
oh i didn't remember it but thanks anyway and also i think he challenged zara not nadia
also your English is good enough

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes