Jul 14, 2021
Finally tried out this VN/game and enjoyed it for the most part. Beautiful renders and characters.
Story isn't bad either.

I know its kinda of par for the course but wish games would actually treat college like college. Not high school. Example. No one gives a shit if you wear a different college's shirt. Even if its your rival college.

Lastly...wtf is up with that basketball game? Its basketball. Not hockey or american football. Don't get me wrong I laughed but seriously the shit Bella was doing would get you ejected.

Looking forward to seeing how this game will go and good luck.

Mwrp

Jul 27, 2018
Man, What happened with the game. It feels like completely different game now.
I mean the story has changed. MC who was pretty broken and toxic has become likable .
I was liking those aspects.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Man, What happened with the game. It feels like completely different game now.
I mean the story has changed. MC who was pretty broken and toxic has become likable .
I was liking those aspects.
Yeah! Fuck character development. Who needs it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Kokodeska

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah! Fuck character development. Who needs it anyway.
It's not character development here though, that would be evolution of the MC as we progress through the story.

Instead the MC's character has changed in Chapter 1 following the rework, and as it currently stands it's significantly at odds with his character in Chapter 2. Though that's going to be reworked too, so perhaps his character will mellow out in Chapter 2 as well.

I preferred the old take on the MC, it was more visceral and unique. But others complained about it being too much. I guess the MC was toned down as part of the wider decision to remove the dark path elements from the game.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It's not character development here though, that would be evolution of the MC as we progress through the story.

Instead the MC's character has changed in Chapter 1 following the rework, and as it currently stands it's significantly at odds with his character in Chapter 2. Though that's going to be reworked too, so perhaps his character will mellow out in Chapter 2 as well.

I preferred the old take on the MC, it was more visceral and unique. But others complained about it being too much. I guess the MC was toned down as part of the wider decision to remove the dark path elements from the game.
I think it wasn't that the old MC was too dark, but that it came very quickly to a state of "light". For the last update it had an evolution that seemed too fast to have only passed some days from the beginning (even with the rework, it still seems little time for its rapid evolution, even more so considering that the game will be really long)

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
Edgy MC was more interesting now he's generic. I liked the relationship with the mom, sister and MC with mom more disapproving of the forbidden relationship. Too many characters got introduced and its hard keeping up with them all of them, ones introduced in the beginning are most intriguing. The long stretches of time without any sex scenes is absolutely ridiculous you can still make this more relationship focused with a few scenes here and there, but it seems to just blue ball.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I'm one of those who didn't like him at all originally. I actually tried the game and stopped playing because I disliked him so much. Later I picked it up again, without at first realising it was the same game, and played through to the end. And still here :)

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Edgy MC was more interesting now he's generic. I liked the relationship with the mom, sister and MC with mom more disapproving of the forbidden relationship. Too many characters got introduced and its hard keeping up with them all of them, ones introduced in the beginning are most intriguing. The long stretches of time without any sex scenes is absolutely ridiculous you can still make this more relationship focused with a few scenes here and there, but it seems to just blue ball.
He's far to be generic. I like the old MC, but now is an human being, before was Shadow the Hedgelord.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Being the old MC gets him only into the pants of one, maybe two girls. The others want a happy sunshine guy.

So for the future development be ready for a MC who changes his personality according to who he's talking to.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I'm one of those who didn't like him at all originally. I actually tried the game and stopped playing because I disliked him so much. Later I picked it up again, without at first realising it was the same game, and played through to the end. And still here :)
Same feeling. Say, rejecting Vic's hug at the college enterance, while she is in the wheelchair, feels like kicking a child that wants you to take her in your arms.

Last edited:

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
not ridiculous you know hillside in its whole game no sex man but still enjoyable but i prefer if this have a seggs and that mother of bella hmmm i love milfs!!

• Angry
Reactions: mitymity

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
The MC is still mentally broken, even if he is not as dark as in the old chapter 1 (and even then it was AN OPTION to go the dark path, not set in stone).
Still even if he improves visually and mentally now with the remake, which I find way more enjoyable to play btw, he is far from fucking around. It would make no sense at all at this point at the story, because the MC speaks about it to Nami and he "doesn't see the point of having sex. It would be meaningless.".

Feb 13, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Sun Aug 14 03:04:55 2022

how to solve this problem :(:(:(:(

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
I want to like this game, it's fucking beautiful and Nami is *perfection, but the MC is bringing me down so much its impacting me on a whole other level.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes