Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
How many routes are there in this game now? I wanna play them all, especially Nami's route.

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
How many routes are there in this game now? I wanna play them all, especially Nami's route.
There are a lot of LIs with their respective routes and possible trio arrangements.
And with each update it almost feels like there are more.
The LIs that I believe are:
- Bella
- Nami (THE CHEETO!!!)
- Mila
- Vic
- Maja
- Nia (cam girl and Namis cheeto)
- Nadia
- Sonja
- Sasha
- Robin (not sure if LI)
- Zara
- Vanessa (Zaras sister)
- Amber (Bellas mum)
- Claire (Ambers sister) (maybe)
- Ayua (maybe)
- Nancy (Nadias friend) (maybe)
- Layla (maybe)
- Kate (maybe)
- the twins (maybe)
- Coach Hill (maybe)
- Teacher Harrison (maybe)
- Teacher Maria (maybe)
- Teacher Karen (maybe)
- Teacher Cindy (maybe)
- Namis and MCs childhood friend whose name I forgot (not summer) (not likely)
- Vics Cheeto for therapy (not likely)
- evil reporter lady (not likely)
- busty asian reporter lady (not likely)

However some of them are just lewdable (in the distant future) and no LIs (especially the teachers)
Some probably won't even be lewdable and only eyecandy...
(Like Sashas Cheeto in the reworked ch. 1)

The (maybe)s are less likely to be LIs and lewdable imo.

Nojiko definitly not.

I probably even forgot some and there are probably more to come who haven't even been established yet.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The LIs that I believe are:
- Bella
- Nami (THE CHEETO!!!)
- Mila
- Vic
- Maja
- Nia (cam girl and Namis cheeto)
- Nadia
- Sonja
- Sasha
- Robin (not sure if LI)
- Zara
I guess most of these girls have content. I'll start with creating a separate save files for these girls. Of course I'll start with my favorite, Nami :love: .

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I guess most of these girls have content. I'll start with creating a separate save files for these girls. Of course I'll start with my favorite, Nami :love: .
Personally I would avoid it until ch4.5 full, aka the rework of ch2.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I LOVE this game man. I've played so many games but the MC in this game is on a different level I love him. The story is so good I finished it without getting bored (maybe a little on the board game event).
I've only played the Nami route right now, she's my favorite. But there is no beginning yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know it's a slow paced game but I think there should have been a little more progress. Most likely Nami is the 1st or 2nd favorite character. We need some action asap.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
So I'd played through SG last week, and I'll admit... any editor worth their salt would find many things wrong with SG. What's the name of "the college"? Why are so many places and areas germanic or slavic in nature/name(obvious answer, but it's still an area that requires fixing and should not become a constant... I mean this game is supposed to take place in New York)?

We just left the introductory phase... that along with my favor in this game are the only reasons why I was not harsher with my earlier critiques and ratings. The dialogue needs immediate attention, and that should be addressed before anything else. "I am Coach Stahl" & "I am Coach Cindy" can be changed to "I'm Coach Stahl" & "I'm Coach Cindy". Simple things like that would make this game much easier to read through and follow in regards to its story. There's a whole list of other things wrong that need improvement, but I understand the need for prioritization right now. Oceans has a lot on his plate, and many of these solutions are quite costly and time-consuming. But, like with all business ventures, sometimes you have to invest in your product in order to meet profitable returns.

Even with all of its flaws, it's still better than the majority of games on F95(its story at least). It has the potential to be one of the best adult stories on this website, and that says a lot about both SG and F95. Anyway, I've rambled on enough. I just hope that things work out for this game in the future ღ

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes