Jul 7, 2022
Well I prefer Mila. She is an absolute bombshell and has such a gentle soul. I liked here instantly in the first version and that never changed.
Let's see how that sleepover at Victoria's turns out. There was not much (many but always short) interaction until now with her.
How did you find Mila's new cosmetic upgrade?
Yes, I agree, she has a lovely nature. Those assholes abusing her made me mad! :devilish::LOL:

Jul 7, 2022
Her persona is what make her interesting. There are many happy sunshine girls in many games, her story is different.
And she is also the best counterpart for the MC, most successful romantic plots are about two people who keep fighting each other to a certain point or about two lost people who find each other. As an example I mention: 10 things I hate about you.

Nami is not bad at all (also one of my favorites), but someone like her is not all that uncommon in games/VNs.

The others ... I don't know yet, they didn't have all that much 'screentime' yet. I hope this whole construct will work in the end. If there are too many LIs, the story of each will suffer.
Absolutely! I feel Bella and MC are like fire and ice but have a great symmetry together. They will either grow stronger together or kill each other :ROFLMAO:

One thing is for sure, they have real passion for each other!

I agree about too many love interests can damage a VN and not enough time devoted for all.
How many episodes does Ocean have planned?

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
How did you find Mila's new cosmetic upgrade?
Yes, I agree, she has a lovely nature. Those assholes abusing her made me mad! :devilish::LOL:
I like it. Well it was always more about her personality anyway. Sure she an absolute looker (but then which girl in this VN isn't?), but she was the first girl (other than Nami of course) that reached out for the MC. Offering friendship and support, that counts a lot in my book.
Speaking of other girls: The new Victoria is WAY better than the old imo. The old one was a bit creepy for me. Not a total turndown, but a bit ... unsetteling. On that note: check out the trailer for smile. That explains it better than I ever could. ^^

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Absolutely! I feel Bella and MC are like fire and ice but have a great symmetry together. They will either grow stronger together or kill each other :ROFLMAO:

One thing is for sure, they have real passion for each other!

I agree about too many love interests can damage a VN and not enough time devoted for all.
How many episodes does Ocean have planned?
Around 30........

Jul 7, 2022
I like it. Well it was always more about her personality anyway. Sure she an absolute looker (but then which girl in this VN isn't?), but she was the first girl (other than Nami of course) that reached out for the MC. Offering friendship and support, that counts a lot in my book.
Speaking of other girls: The new Victoria is WAY better than the old imo. The old one was a bit creepy for me. Not a total turndown, but a bit ... unsetteling. On that note: check out the trailer for smile. That explains it better than I ever could. ^^
Haha I felt that too the first time I played it! she looked like a cyborg eyeing up the MC for termination with that creepy smile and staring eyes..brrrr.
I think she does look better and has less of that "upset me and the dog gets boiled for dinner tonight" vibe :LOL:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Hell, I tried not to play this version and wait for another update, but my patience only lasted about a month.
I played this game twice in total, but both times I was simply blown away by the quality of this game.
Yesterday, when I finished episode 4, I was completely devastated, just like during the last playthrough. And it's devastating in a good way, I couldn't even generate a full sentence in my head. And now I need to collect my thoughts and finally write a review for this game.
Masterpiece. Just a masterpiece, not a game. I can't believe how clean and beautiful the graphics are here. I will not say anything new if I clarify that Bella is my love, every time I saw her in the game I was simply stunned by her beauty.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I'm guessing Bella is by far the most popular girl on here? judging by how many comments and reviews mention her.
Not that i'm complaining, her persona is just fiery...
I would say this is mostly due to the fact that she is the only LI of the nearly two dozen with any significant progression. This will probably change in the future as im almost certain she'll more or less be relegated to the background for years to come to allow room for both introducing and showcasing the viability of the other LIs.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I would say this is mostly due to the fact that she is the only LI of the nearly two dozen with any significant progression. This will probably change in the future as im almost certain she'll more or less be relegated to the background for years to come to allow room for both introducing and showcasing the viability of the other LIs.
A absolutely agree - how many jumped the boat once we had an evening with Zara (and her sister Vanessa). :D

Jul 7, 2022
That's a good point. I look forward to when all the girls have had some time given to them and see who the favorites will be.
Zara could turn out to be a popular choice I think. Oh snap! ^ :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ghosty99

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Btw guys, what do you think about Vanessa? Do you think she'll be a real problem for Bella and MC in future?
I mean, I understood that she's really intelligent person with strong attitude who loves to pressure people and get under their skin, but why would she pretend to be completely different person with Bella?
I dont know if this was discussed earlier, but I joined this thread just today and I love to make some theories or talk about last update etc. :BootyTime:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Btw guys, what do you think about Vanessa? Do you think she'll be a real problem for Bella and MC in future?
I mean, I understood that she's really intelligent person with strong attitude who loves to pressure people and get under their skin, but why would she pretend to be completely different person with Bella?
I dont know if this was discussed earlier, but I joined this thread just today and I love to make some theories or talk about last update etc. :BootyTime:
She would be an dangerous enemy, because she can act like some shallow bimbo.
The question is: why did she pull the act on Bella? Just to find out what Bella is up to or does she have other plans?
And why the hell is an intelligent (and highly attractive) young woman like Vanessa wasting time with an childish asshole like Mario (who clearly has self-issues)?

Jul 7, 2022
I think she is playing Bella for a fool. How she knows Bella is up to something, I don't know, but yes she may be spinning a web for Bella. Vanessa is clearly a highly intelligent person and with her enjoyment of manipulating people...it spells bad news.

She also seems to have cast a spell on Nami which is not good. Perhaps if the MC doesn't choose Nami in a decision, Vanessa will play with her at MC's expense? Oh and I don't mean in an NTR situation before I get burnt at the stake :LOL:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
She would be an dangerous enemy, because she can act like some shallow bimbo.
The question is: why did she pull the act on Bella? Just to find out what Bella is up to or does she have other plans?
And why the hell is an intelligent (and highly attractive) young woman like Vanessa wasting time with an childish asshole like Mario (who clearly has self-issues)?
Yeah, thats also good question. I believe its business-related? Or maybe he's the only one who had bent under her personality, without his own opinions. Or she'll be using him later. But they're dating for 1 year if I'm not mistaken? Thats pretty long I'd say.

I think she is playing Bella for a fool. How she knows Bella is up to something, I don't know, but yes she may be spinning a web for Bella. Vanessa is clearly a highly intelligent person and with her enjoyment of manipulating people...it spells bad news.

She also seems to have cast a spell on Nami which is not good. Perhaps if the MC doesn't choose Nami in a decision, Vanessa will play with her at MC's expense? Oh and I don't mean in an NTR situation before I get burnt at the stake :LOL:
Damn, I hope she won't touch Nami, because the consequences would be just terrible. We were repeatedly told that if anyone uses Nami for their own purposes, the MC will simply kill them :KEK:

Jul 7, 2022
I'm really curious about the Nami/Bella route. I mean how is that even going to work? they literally hate each other.
Will they forge some kind of uneasy peace...? I just can't figure a scenario that this will happen.
Come to think of it, I didn't just dream this and it's my imagination....is it? :LOL:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'm really curious about the Nami/Bella route. I mean how is that even going to work? they literally hate each other.
Will they forge some kind of uneasy peace...? I just can't figure a scenario that this will happen.
Come to think of it, I didn't just dream this and it's my imagination....is it? :LOL:
Bella also hates the MC

so not much difficulty in similar turn around

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I mean, Nami already told us that she'll change her opinion about Bella and won't be too harsh on her if thats what MC truly wants. Sure they'll be fine :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes