Jul 7, 2022
Maybe because she is incredibly beautiful, has perfect figure, some interesting hobby like Racing, maybe because her interesting temperament? Its always interesting to watch how such a character with strong and evil personality slowly changes because of MC, at least I find it interesting :BootyTime: Especially if you know that she's like this because she also lived through difficult loss of her loved person and not by default without any reason. (although we dont know what happened exactly, but still)

Nope, none of something like this happened to me :unsure:
What if we find out that Bella jumped up and wrapped her legs around her loved persons neck and it snapped...like *crack*:oops:
I mean look how she treats the MC...grabbing him by the neck...punching his arm...pulling off MMA moves...:eek:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
What if we find out that Bella jumped up and wrapped her legs around her loved persons neck and it snapped...like *crack*:oops:
I mean look how she treats the MC...grabbing him by the neck...punching his arm...pulling off MMA moves...:eek:
Well, that would be really unexpected.
Imagine if whole Bella-path would lead to 100% Game Over because eventually she'll kill MC in the exact way that you've described. Surpriiise :KEK:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Yeah, thats also good question. I believe its business-related? Or maybe he's the only one who had bent under her personality, without his own opinions. Or she'll be using him later. But they're dating for 1 year if I'm not mistaken? Thats pretty long I'd say.

Damn, I hope she won't touch Nami, because the consequences would be just terrible. We were repeatedly told that if anyone uses Nami for their own purposes, the MC will simply kill them :KEK:
And if he doesn't, I will :devilish:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Hello,

It's me again... Ya boi.

So, today I have quite a few topics to talk about.
Prepare for a long boi.

1. General development
2. Python, writing & music
3. Victoria & Mila sculpts
4. Previews
5. Outro and something personal

1. General Development
I finished another 5 animations for SG. The ones I finished now weren't planned buuuut you know how it is.
And in general, the development process of Chapter 4.5 is excellent.

So... transparency is key... Let me tell you about my recent game-related improvements.
I think we can all agree that I know how to render now... But there's more to a VN than just pretty pictures.
For those of you that don't know, I'm not a native English speaker, and it's very challenging to write some scenes if I can't find the right words.
So, I'm currently working on improving two other skills.

Python
Renpy is based on the programming language Python. And as many here know, I'm a fucking bibi when it comes to programming. I'm more of an artist.
But, I decided to step up my game in every way.
I'm currently taking a Python master course and I already have learned so much. It will help me a lot with the upcoming phone and its apps.
Besides that, learning a programming language is always a good investment.

Writing
I feel very insecure when it comes to my writing. Not in a sense of people might not like it but in a personal sense.
Trying to find the right words, etc. sometimes leaves utterly confused.
The best way to improve my English would be a move to an English-speaking country. Which I will consider at some point.
But it's not just about the language itself, I want to improve my ability to handle a story... To build, execute it, etc.
I will soon take an advanced English course. Specifically made for writing.
More about this in 5. Outro and something personal.

Music
I signed a new license contract with The Intangible.
I started to very much dislike the uncertainty that came with mutual agreements. Artists could revoke permission to use their music at any time.
Back then it was the only way for me to acquire quality music without going into debt.
But from now on, every single song I'll add to the game will be added under a written contract that makes sure I don't lose the license in a few years.
But as you all know, music licenses are really expensive... So for Chapter 4, I just did what any reasonable creative person would do... and created my own music.
Instead of paying 200$ for each license, I create 3 songs for the DnD session myself.
It took me like 2-3h to create those songs and I saved like 600$.
While I give no focus to the self-made music aspect, I will still create little soundtracks here and there to save a lot of money, and to slowly discover a new creative outlet.

So, I got a few DMs and comments on Patreons/SS that made me aware that I might have fucked up the tiddy sculpts of Vic and Mila.
I didn't actually increase their boob sizes but instead sculpted with the "Clay" brush. This brush adds layers... and after hours of sculpting in low res, I might have lost the novelty and sense of how it was supposed to look.
Low res sculpting is an absolute pain in the ass, I was justifying it to myself to not have to go through it again... But here I was... Conflicted.
So I did it again... I went back to an older version of Vic and Mila and Zbrushed them from the ground up... in low res.
This time I used a variety of different brushes and made sure to keep the layer at the same level.
It took me around 12h to sculpt both. I had to start over multiple times again because suddenly they either looked like pancakes or actual ballons.
So half of the update will have the old sculpt. I'll certainly not go back and redo it.
The other half has the improved sculpt.
Here's Vic with her new sculpt
VicTiddie.png
Ofc, Mila still has very big boobs. That's just what Mila's supposed to be. The definition of curvy. Big assets but still a rather slim body.

4. Previews (High res attached)
Alrighty, let's get to some previews. (As with the last WiAB Dev Log, I'm introducing 'Explicit renders', they were always a part of the 10$ tier rewards, but I did never stick to it.
I do plan to give more rewards for the higher tiers. And this is one of them.
You can find (2) explicit renders
But let's get to the normal previews... And what I can tell you right now is... I'm in my element right now.
There's nothing I dig more than night ambient renders.
Let's start with the Cheeto.
Cheeto1.png
But today's previews are focused on Mila.
Mila1.png Mila2.png Mila4.png
Mila and Vic lovers have a good chance of getting their poison.
Mila5.png
I really enjoy this type of ambient rendering. It really makes me happy.

But this update is the beginning of something 'new'. We'll enter a new set of circumstances.

So, we have arrived at the end of this Dev Log...
My personal improvements and the results that came with them are beyond what I expected, but there's still something really affects my productivity and well-being in general.
Back in 2021, I moved from Berlin to west Germany again, back to my hometown as I couldn't afford the rent anymore.
Since then the support has risen significantly and I have the ability to move back... Which I will and have to do in the near future.
Moving back to west Germany has exposed me to a new problem... Loneliness and social deprivation.
I left my circle of friends and moved into an environment of... unsatisfying social stimulus.
And after I started to improve myself... I recognized the impact this situation has on me.
It sometimes causes me to feel stuck.
And the solution is obvious, move back into an environment that pushes me to be proactive and grow.
As I mentioned in the writing thingy. As soon as I'm back in Berlin, I will take an advanced writing course there. There's just no way to do it here.

Normally, I wouldn't share something this personal with the internet, but I think everything that affects the game is relevant.
The game dies or rises with me.
And yeah, this has been tormenting me for a while now and kept me from building a good sleep schedule.

Anyways, there's always a solution and I'll soon act on it.

I will be on vacation (for the first time in 4 years) from the 21st to the 28th of August.
Soon afterward, WiAB Chapter 2 will release.

- Ocean

Last edited:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Now I kind of want to see a side by side comparison... I wish he talked about the sculpting issue in more detail.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019

Hello,

It's me again... Ya boi.

Prepare for a long boi.

1. General development
4. Previews

1. General Development
I finished another 5 animations for SG. The ones I finished now weren't planned buuuut you know how it is.

So... transparency is key... Let me tell you about my recent game-related improvements.
I think we can all agree that I know how to render now... But there's more to a VN than just pretty pictures.
For those of you that don't know, I'm not a native English speaker, and it's very challenging to write some scenes if I can't find the right words.

Python
Renpy is based on the programming language Python. And as many here know, I'm a fucking bibi when it comes to programming. I'm more of an artist.
I'm currently taking a Python master course and I already have learned so much. It will help me a lot with the upcoming phone and its apps.

Writing
I feel very insecure when it comes to my writing. Not in a sense of people might not like it but in a personal sense.
The best way to improve my English would be a move to an English-speaking country. Which I will consider at some point.
But it's not just about the language itself, I want to improve my ability to handle a story... To build, execute it, etc.

Music
I started to very much dislike the uncertainty that came with mutual agreements. Artists could revoke permission to use their music at any time.
Back then it was the only way for me to acquire quality music without going into debt.
But from now on, every single song I'll add to the game will be added under a written contract that makes sure I don't lose the license in a few years.
But as you all know, music licenses are really expensive... So for Chapter 4, I just did what any reasonable creative person would do... and created my own music.
Instead of paying 200$ for each license, I create 3 songs for the DnD session myself.
While I give no focus to the self-made music aspect, I will still create little soundtracks here and there to save a lot of money, and to slowly discover a new creative outlet.

So, I got a few DMs and comments on Patreons/SS that made me aware that I might have fucked up the tiddy sculpts of Vic and Mila.
I didn't actually increase their boob sizes but instead sculpted with the "Clay" brush. This brush adds layers... and after hours of sculpting in low res, I might have lost the novelty and sense of how it was supposed to look.
Low res sculpting is an absolute pain in the ass, I was justifying it to myself to not have to go through it again... But here I was... Conflicted.
So I did it again... I went back to an older version of Vic and Mila and Zbrushed them from the ground up... in low res.
This time I used a variety of different brushes and made sure to keep the layer at the same level.
It took me around 12h to sculpt both. I had to start over multiple times again because suddenly they either looked like pancakes or actual ballons.
So half of the update will have the old sculpt. I'll certainly not go back and redo it.
View attachment 1993238
Ofc, Mila still has very big boobs. That's just what Mila's supposed to be. The definition of curvy. Big assets but still a rather slim body.

Alrighty, let's get to some previews. (As with the last WiAB Dev Log, I'm introducing 'Explicit renders', they were always a part of the 10$ tier rewards, but I did never stick to it.
But let's get to the normal previews... And what I can tell you right now is... I'm in my element right now.
View attachment 1993240
View attachment 1993242 View attachment 1993243 View attachment 1993246
View attachment 1993247

But this update is the beginning of something 'new'. We'll enter a new set of circumstances.

My personal improvements and the results that came with them are beyond what I expected, but there's still something really affects my productivity and well-being in general.
Back in 2021, I moved from Berlin to west Germany again, back to my hometown as I couldn't afford the rent anymore.
Since then the support has risen significantly and I have the ability to move back... Which I will and have to do in the near future.
Moving back to west Germany has exposed me to a new problem... Loneliness and social deprivation.
I left my circle of friends and moved into an environment of... unsatisfying social stimulus.
And after I started to improve myself... I recognized the impact this situation has on me.
And the solution is obvious, move back into an environment that pushes me to be proactive and grow.
As I mentioned in the writing thingy. As soon as I'm back in Berlin, I will take an advanced writing course there. There's just no way to do it here.

Normally, I wouldn't share something this personal with the internet, but I think everything that affects the game is relevant.
And yeah, this has been tormenting me for a while now and kept me from building a good sleep schedule.

I will be on vacation (for the first time in 4 years) from the 21st to the 28th of August.

- Ocean
Damn, that's just great news. All these courses, own soundtracks, hell yeah. Night screenshots are something unimaginable, it looks simply indescribable. Being proficient in Python should add and improve some aspects of the game, I'm very glad that he started learning it.
I feel that incredible upgrades await us in the game, I can’t even imagine what level of quality will be in the next update.:PogChamp:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Now I kind of want to see a side by side comparison... I wish he talked about the sculpting issue in more detail.
This is the best comparison we have, from the previous dev log preview.

Old:
old.png

New:
new.png

Camera angle doesn't make it clear but they seem a bit deflated and more natural to me, or maybe I'm just seeing what I'm expecting to see lol.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021

Hello,

It's me again... Ya boi.

Prepare for a long boi.

1. General development
4. Previews

1. General Development

Python

Writing

Music

View attachment 1993238

View attachment 1993240
View attachment 1993242 View attachment 1993243 View attachment 1993246
View attachment 1993247

- Ocean
My liege, might thou request thy drop ye explicits?

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
and though Nami & the MC aren't related by blood
Do we know this for sure? How did I miss this? I've played the available content twice and at no point was this stated as far as I can remember. Actually the opposite has been heavily implied by the MC asking her multiple times why she's a redhead or how did she turn out a redhead.

I don't mind either way but I can't get over how they have literally no similarities, physical or otherwise.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Do we know this for sure? How did I miss this? I've played the available content twice and at no point was this stated as far as I can remember. Actually the opposite has been heavily implied by the MC asking her multiple times why she's a redhead or how did she turn out a redhead.

I don't mind either way but I can't get over how they have literally no similarities, physical or otherwise.
You can confirm this due to the fact she can grind her bare ass on MC's dick and Oceanlab not get banned from Patreon

If it's on Patreon, there is no incest

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
As seniorboop says, there's no incest in the Patreon version. However:
MC & Nami among others were blood relatives in the initial releases (which is why this thread has an incest tag). It was subsequently retconned due to the Patreon crack down on incest etc. It would be interesting to know if the ipatch is available in the SubscribeStar page/release or not...
Someone maintains a patch on LewdPatcher which restores the sibling relationships for the Patreon version.

Generally I'd prefer a non-incest story, but in this game the story makes more sense with the siblings & was the original intention of the devs.

Jul 7, 2022

Yes, in the present build it's implied they have different parents. I can't remember who MC tells, but he says about him and Nami lost their parents as if they were unrelated.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes