anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm really curious about the Nami/Bella route. I mean how is that even going to work? they literally hate each other.
Will they forge some kind of uneasy peace...? I just can't figure a scenario that this will happen.
Come to think of it, I didn't just dream this and it's my imagination....is it? :LOL:
If I remember rightly Ocean was talking about paths rather than girls that are compatible with each other. So it might not be a throuple, it could be that you can pursue both of them because they hate each other so won't tell each other about MC. Ocean also said it will be the hardest route, possibly because Nami's circle of friends can't find out about Bella and Bella's circle of friends can't find out about Nami.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
If I remember rightly Ocean was talking about paths rather than girls that are compatible with each other. So it might not be a throuple, it could be that you can pursue both of them because they hate each other so won't tell each other about MC. Ocean also said it will be the hardest route, possibly because Nami's circle of friends can't find out about Bella and Bella's circle of friends can't find out about Nami.
Or it might just be a 'dark path' that requires encouraging Bella and Nami's destructive tendencies (i.e., for Bella, scheming to harm her enemies, and for Nami, encouraging her friendship with Nia and becoming a cam whore).

Reactions: Jet_Pilot

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Or it might just be a 'dark path' that requires encouraging Bella and Nami's destructive tendencies (i.e., for Bella, scheming to harm her enemies, and for Nami, encouraging her friendship with Nia and becoming a cam whore).
Possibly, I'm not sure whether Ocean made his comment about compatible paths while he was still planning to have a dark path for the MC or if he ha already shelved that idea by then.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Damn, I hope she won't touch Nami, because the consequences would be just terrible. We were repeatedly told that if anyone uses Nami for their own purposes, the MC will simply kill them :KEK:
The moms little killer even hasn't dealt with the old woman when he had a gun in his hand :HideThePain: The only hope if he'll find the way to ally with Vanessa, it seems, she has her own schemes with the Holgersons, it's hard to belive she's with Mario for the sake of love. After all, what's the MC and Bellas goal was from the start? To get rid of the Holgersons attention and to get revenge for Mario being an asshole with Mila (as if the buttplug wasn't enough).

Jul 7, 2022
Oh I never thought they would be a throuple because that would really be stretching things.
I assumed they might be aware of each other's feelings/status with MC and let the competitive games begin :oops:
Bella could actually be normally okay with MC/Nami being involved if she herself hadn't fallen for him, because we know Bella loves to rebel against morality/laws and though Nami & the MC aren't related by blood, we know how society conforms to strict viewpoints...again, something Bella holds in contempt.

I cannot see how both circles of friends could keep quiet. I mean Ayua is getting fast friends with Nami but is Bella's bestie..
All it takes is Ayua getting blitzed again at the tavern..
Then again maybe this is how Bella will find out and the MC can influence her? I'm throwing guesses all over the place :LOL:

Last edited:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
The moms little killer even hasn't dealt with the old woman when he had a gun in his hand :HideThePain: The only hope if he'll find the way to ally with Vanessa, it seems, she has her own schemes with the Holgersons, it's hard to belive she's with Mario for the sake of love. After all, what's the MC and Bellas goal was from the start? To get rid of the Holgersons attention and to get revenge for Mario being an asshole with Mila (as if the buttplug wasn't enough).
I'm a little scared to imagine under what conditions they could become allies, given her personality. Although, if we take into account the fact that Vanessa liked the MC because he was different from everyone else and was able to resist her charms (if I may say so), perhaps this will not be so problematic.
But on the other hand, it seems to me that she will in every possible way prevent MC and Bella from taking revenge on Mario and his family as a whole, because Mario is, roughly speaking, her toy, I also very much doubt that love reigns in their relationship. And there is a feeling that she will not like the fact that they want to harm her toy.
At the moment it is pretty difficult to build such theories without any information about her motives. So far, my thoughts are that Vanessa will be a problem in one way or another.

Last edited:

N0madS0uL

Sep 30, 2020
Anyone else having img missing errors ? Even starting a new game there are references broken, any ideas? No patches were used etc.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I dont know why i like bella, its just like this weird pull.
Maybe because she is incredibly beautiful, has perfect figure, some interesting hobby like Racing, maybe because her interesting temperament? Its always interesting to watch how such a character with strong and evil personality slowly changes because of MC, at least I find it interesting :BootyTime: I've always loved scenarios where MC is the only one who can handle the bully-girl, while everyone hate her and refuse to contact with her in any way.
Especially if you know that she's like this because she also lived through difficult loss of her loved person and not by default without any reason. (although we dont know what happened exactly, but still)

Anyone else having img missing errors ? Even starting a new game there are references broken, any ideas? No patches were used etc.
Nope, none of something like this happened to me :unsure:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes