Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I can't even consider her asian now. Just a girl with a lot of make up.

This is why you shouldn't support developers of vns untill they finish their first VN. My $100 just went to waste. When all I wanted when I supported was to get more updates of my favorite character. Instead, he just changed her into a new person that I'd never invest 1 cent on it.

Time to just leave this thread.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Wait, I am a little confused.. This current version of SG is Chapter 4 full, which according to the changelog is the rework of Chapter 1, which is what the first two pictures of Ayua above are, and the most recent creation/renders from Ocean. Where as the bottom 2 pictures are from Chapter 4... that came out a little earlier than the the current version with the Chapter 1 rework?

Why does Ayua look so different, and which version will Ocean stick with? Top 2 or bottom 2? Or will he just leave it as is? I am going to assume that he will keep the Ayua design from the top 2 images, since thats rom the Chapter 1 rework, from the most recent update, and will update her in the Chapter 4 images while he is reworking Chapter 2 for the next update, or at a later date.

Right? I hope this is the case. I really like Ayua, and her original design and the Ayua in the bottom 2 images... I dont want to be mean but she looks like a fat counterfeit Selena Gomez lol.. I really want the Ayua from the top 2 images that we got with the most recent Chapter 1 rework.

Im about to start the game right now, havent played in a while.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Does someone have save file up to Chapter 3.5?
Chapter 1 was reworked, so it's best to just start over and then save before Chapter 2, since next update will have a rework of Chapter 2. Then continue on from there after the Chapter 2 rework (since as far as I know, Chapter 3 and 4 aren't getting a rework).

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Wait, I am a little confused.. This current version of SG is Chapter 4 full, which according to the changelog is the rework of Chapter 1, which is what the first two pictures of Ayua above are, and the most recent creation/renders from Ocean. Where as the bottom 2 pictures are from Chapter 4... that came out a little earlier than the the current version with the Chapter 1 rework?

Why does Ayua look so different, and which version will Ocean stick with? Top 2 or bottom 2? Or will he just leave it as is? I am going to assume that he will keep the Ayua design from the top 2 images, since thats rom the Chapter 1 rework, from the most recent update, and will update her in the Chapter 4 images while he is reworking Chapter 2 for the next update, or at a later date.

Right? I hope this is the case. I really like Ayua, and her original design and the Ayua in the bottom 2 images... I dont want to be mean but she looks like a fat counterfeit Selena Gomez lol.. I really want the Ayua from the top 2 images that we got with the most recent Chapter 1 rework.

Im about to start the game right now, havent played in a while.
Ayua (the character) likes changing style and especially hairstyle. It's something she does and will keep doing throughout the chapters.

In one of the latest dev logs Ocean said:
The new version now features the current Ayua model with her Ch2/Ch3 hair. (It's her changing the hair. Not me.)

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So is there a theory behind Sonya? Shes on the main banner for the games main page for a long time now. I havent seen oceans profile recently (looks locked now?) but his avatar in the past was also Sonya. The patreon avatar is also of sonya. Is there something more to her? Because she seems like a side character for now anyway. Or is just Oceans favorite girl in the game and hes showing her off?

Gameplay wise, it seems to be forcing Bella a ton though.

Last edited:

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
Ok, not a big a fan of the Chapter 1 rework. I kinda expected just updated renders not a complete rewrite. And you can't convince me Mila's model has not been messed up. It's looks weird. Also, I think we spent too much time with the board game. Zara's sequence is pretty interesting though, looking forward for more.

If we don't get chater 5 soon I'm gonna rip this game off and complete it myself.

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
So is there a theory behind Sonya? Shes on the main banner for the games main page for a long time now. I havent seen oceans profile recently (looks locked now?) but his avatar in the past was also Sonya. The patreon avatar is also of sonya. Is there something more to her? Because she seems like a side character for now anyway. Or is just Oceans favorite girl in the game and hes showing her off?

There was a theory that she (Sonya) was Summer which was denied if I remember correctly. (same goes with Sasha)
It seems that she's just her own character (and Li) who comes from a religious family (most likely islam) which prevents her from displaying her body openly and interacting with males.
She has a small crush on the MC imo due to him making it possible for her to play with the others + physical attraction.
She's basically the Hinata of this game ^^
Bella is going to be taking a back seat in the forseeable future as she has to search her feelings or something.
Next chapter is going to be mostly Mila and Vic (+ Maja) I believe. (and hopefully Nia)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

You answered it yourself, she's Ocean's favorite girl :) If there is anything special about her above that we'll have to wait and see.

Bella's story was first so that's why the beginning has been a lot about her. I think we're gonna see progress with other girls now that Bella's story is in a little of stand still.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
There was a theory that she (Sonya) was Summer which was denied if I remember correctly. (same goes with Sasha)
It seems that she's just her own character (and Li) who comes from a religious family (most likely islam) which prevents her from displaying her body openly and interacting with males.
She has a small crush on the MC imo due to him making it possible for her to play with the others + physical attraction.
She's basically the Hinata of this game ^^
Bella is going to be taking a back seat in the forseeable future as she has to search her feelings or something.
Next chapter is going to be mostly Mila and Vic (+ Maja) I believe. (and hopefully Nia)
Hinata was the underrated best girl, I can see Sonya taking that crown. Next chapter focusing on those girls, is that your guess or something hinted at? Im just not so patiently waiting for more Ayua.

You answered it yourself, she's Ocean's favorite girl :) If there is anything special about her above that we'll have to wait and see.

Bella's story was first so that's why the beginning has been a lot about her. I think we're gonna see progress with other girls now that Bella's story is in a little of stand still.
Im still working through chapter 4 but yeah it seems like bella content is slowing down. Just need to focus on the rest, personally ayua is what I want. Lets see. But chapter 2 remake is supposed to be next right? We are going to have to wait a long time

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
it's nice to see that Ocean rework the firsts episodes, but i need to see more about what happen next... and how MC will choose the girl(s) we want.

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
Hinata was the underrated best girl, I can see Sonya taking that crown. Next chapter focusing on those girls, is that your guess or something hinted at? Im just not so patiently waiting for more Ayua.

Im still working through chapter 4 but yeah it seems like bella content is slowing down. Just need to focus on the rest, personally ayua is what I want. Lets see. But chapter 2 remake is supposed to be next right? We are going to have to wait a long time
Ocean confirmed it on Discord I believe.
Mila and Vic work on their project together and invited MC and Nami and apparently Maja left to see a friend.
But there's also Vic inviting MC to go to the cinema together with Maja I believe and then there's also Mila and her date with MC and Nia inviting MC for a cam session or something...
It's kinda hard to see through discord right now due to the number of comments...

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
Ocean confirmed it on Discord I believe.
Mila and Vic work on their project together and invited MC and Nami and apparently Maja left to see a friend.
But there's also Vic inviting MC to go to the cinema together with Maja I believe and then there's also Mila and her date with MC and Nia inviting MC for a cam session or something...
It's kinda hard to see through discord right now due to the number of comments...
finally nia's content :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes