Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Look i also don't want to ruffle the feathers of people here, Maybe i had the wrong interpretation of your post.
All good bud... just putting out fires before they start. Polite debate of opinions and issues is healthy and I personally appreciate different points of view as well as well thought out potentials and speculations. Kind regards.

Reactions: D3xzalias

baravykas1001

Aug 17, 2018
Well... this could actually be a negative aspect as that would presume there is no complete storytelling gameplan... and almost every proper story historically produced (be it screenplay, novel, etc) had a complete project gameplan and base scripting before project initiation. I sincerely hope one was established and this is not yet another "winging it" storyline.
While Ocean may have broad strokes of the story laid out for himself it does appear that some things are not firmly decided upon, especially considering removed dark/light points among other things. Story, however, does seem to still be in its early stages and I believe author did state not so long ago that they figured a fitting workflow. Hopefully that means no „winging it“ and no further rewrites or remakes as some interactions in Ch. 1 do feel a little awkward.

Reactions: hawk784563

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... Story, however, does seem to still be in its early stages and I believe author did state not so long ago that they figured a fitting workflow...
I reckon this is exactly the basic stickler point with most folks after three years of basically pre-development phase. I think it's exactly why folks are so separated on the state of progress of the title. It's not too hard to see the nay-sayer's point of view... it does, at a first glance, to appear as if someone didn't have their collective shit together when initially releasing the project publicly.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
ok so now ocean is rewriting/re-editing old chapters while working on new chapters plus he is reworking WIAB from the start. does anybody else feels like this is taking too much time and its showing little progression for both VNs?
It is taking a long time. Still, it's a great product. I prefer waiting than having a rushed product not worth playing at all. At this point, I will happily buy both of Ocean's games on Steam once they are completed.

should be next one if you agreed to go there. but I believe SG and WIAB are some kind of bleeding edge proof-of-concept of "what level of detail can be achieved in VNs" and not normal VNs, so it's possible Ocean spends the entire update writing a script and making animations for a movie you watch with Mila and Victoria
Oddly enough, I would be both annoyed and pleased at the same time. I was a bit irritated with the board game club bit, but also found the bonding with the ladies during it made it worthwhile. That goes double for Sonya.

This could be a possibility as Cheeto (Nami) also seems to be attracted to girls. She was for example very impressed by Vanessa and can't shut up about Mila. But I doubt it would go that route. It would take away the realism imho. Everything that has happend till the end of ch. 4 seems pretty possible and tbh... a harem just doesn't sound legit.
Gotta say the idea of Nami and Vanessa in a threesome is a nice one, especially with Vanessa dominating Nami to some extent.

As far as harems go, they're nice and all but I like the idea of both multiple endings and more realistic outcomes. Besides, there are way too many ladies out there for one harem. The MC would need to use Nick and Amber's combined money to buy a neighborhood to put them all in. Wait. Maybe that could be a story idea. Big Love: Summer's Gone Edition.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
consistency check, I confronted Nadia in the library about her involving Namia as bait. I took her banana... even shared half... a bit later when the D&D game is about to start she suddenly has her banana back (and no, she only had the one, not a hidden stash)

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
consistency check, I confronted Nadia in the library about her involving Namia as bait. I took her banana... even shared half... a bit later when the D&D game is about to start she suddenly has her banana back (and no, she only had the one, not a hidden stash)
Well, she is Banana Possesed. Don't you think she has more places to hide em. Licking instead of taking a bite. Weeeeellllll ..... :ROFLMAO:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
yes on episode 3 in class . that's not only it , the way she is wearing it is like Iranian girls do for protest that means they don't believe in it so they show their hair as much as they can the way that people who actually believe in Islam and religion wear is closed of completely they show no hair at all . so the creator used a way of protest in a country that has freedom !! it doesn't make any sense to wear it loosely like that in west you either believe it and wear it like it suppose to or you don't wear it at all.
You're overlooking a small detail... at a certain point one of her brothers shows up on the bus, she's clearly uneasy about the MC sitting next to her. Very likely her brother has much stricter views. Another thing. her father needs to be lied to in order to get his approval about Wednesday/Friday evenings and possibly even weekends to visit a "Female Only" class.

Now if that isn't a clear sign she's wearing it this way to protest against her family's (father and at least one brother and possibly even other family members) stricter beliefs then I don't know what is...coz if her family was so free minded to not have her wear one at all, she wouldn't have the need to wear it like this, they also would not object to after school curricula (which might even be for extra credits)

EDIT: her acceptance of the MC staying steated next to her on the bus and her attitude during and after the D&D game when the 'naughty' cards get discussed might even be an indication we'll see her without it in the future

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
So, whoever played the full 4.0 version, can tell me if Ayua won't look like the way she looked on my profile anymore? Because if she won't, I have to remove her and the game from my profile and pc background.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no blood relation. The incest patch is not reality
You're somewhat mistaken, MC & Nami among others were blood relatives in the initial releases (which is why this thread has an incest tag). It was subsequently retconned due to the Patreon crack down on incest etc. It would be interesting to know if the ipatch is available in the SubscribeStar page/release or not...
Well... this could actually be a negative aspect as that would presume there is no complete storytelling gameplan... and almost every proper story historically produced (be it screenplay, novel, etc) had a complete project gameplan and base scripting before project initiation. I sincerely hope one was established and this is not yet another "winging it" storyline.
I'm not sure if Ocean has a full event timeline/storyboard for the whole game, though I assume so given he's talked about the projected number of chapters, how current choices will affect events much later & the inter-relatedness of SG/WIAB (and his other planned games).

I haven't seen any AVN dev. who has the entire script set in stone at the outset of the project (e.g. DPC, Philly etc. don't). Ocean has said a few times the script is written up well in advance of any release. In Jan 2021 (Season 1, Chapter 3) he said:
The story is written up to Season 2. But I keep changing stuff here and there.
I'm no creative writer, but I think revisions are pretty standard in any writing process. Especially if it drags on for three years, plenty of time to evolve new ideas.
at a first glance, to appear as if someone didn't have their collective shit together when initially releasing the project publicly.
Don't think anyone could dispute the development has been chaotic however. Though I think that's more about not knowing how to go about developing the game, rather than not having an established story-line.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm on episode 3 , Sonya character is definitely is what media trying to show about Iran , actually Iranians are the least religious group in middle east hijab is forced inside Iran people fighting the law everyday never met an Iranian girl who actually wear it outside Iran never met an Iranian who is actually religious never met an Iranian whose family are strict about this stuff this is just ridiculous !! maybe in some religious Arabs family I really don't know but never seen an Iranian like this not even close!!
Seems like you're taking this Fantasy Adult VN a little to seriously.........

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
To be clear

It was not retconned as the Patreon crack down happened before this thread was even created BUT

it did used to have a patch for incest as that was accepted as part of the story, originally.
To be clear, the Ch 1 & Ch 2 releases didn't have an incest patch. They were blood relatives in the main scripts.

And it was retconned because of Patreon rule changes, but not because Patreon itself contacted Ocean. More to avoid getting banned from the Patreon platform if someone eventually reported the game for rule breaches.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
To be clear, the Ch 1 & Ch 2 releases didn't have an incest patch. They were blood relatives in the main scripts.

And it was retcommed because of Patreon rule changes, but not because Patreon itself contacted Ocean. More to avoid getting banned from the Patreon platform if someone eventually reported the game for rule breaches.
Then he got pretty lucky he was relatively unknown because Patr started swinging the BAN Hammer in 2018 so his Ch 1 and 2 were very much at risk already

Reactions: Meushi

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Total theory here, but I wouldn't be surprised if lea was MC's mom, and Nami was Katie's, so there half siblings from the MC of where it all began (making that the cannon ending). I just say that because of MC's skin tone and eyes. So I'm probably wrong. Edit also his facial structure if you look at it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
To be clear

It was not retconned as the Patreon crack down happened before this thread was even created BUT

it did used to have a patch for incest as that was accepted as part of the story, originally.

It seems when Ocean took over alone, both this and WIAB, and started redoing the visuals and tweaking the story he no longer seems interested in fighting Patre-shiteatingmonkeyfuckers-on about the incest for this one as he needs to for WIAB and perhaps 2 fights is too much of a headache.... WIAB does have a lot more family members in it's original form so he sort of HAS TO keep the work on that one going for a patch. But for this one Noji was always adoptive so only Nami is blood related and it is easier to let that go, I guess......

The entire taboo and worry about what Noji thinks and internal thoughts about Nami's physical interactions with him truly makes ZERO sense unless they are related so I think Ocean is still leaving it open for someone to do it.

Also the good news is Steam does not care about incest as they have TONS of VNs already with family fucking galore. So maybe once he is on Steam he himself will give us the proper Nami-sister story and everyone can use PayPal to purchase it (I have 4 Steam incest VNs paid for with PayPal myself)

So there's that

PEACE
In all fairness (well, it's Patreon so.....), as far as Patreon goes it doesn't matter if they are blood related, adopted or step related, it's all incest (as all of it is in some parts of the world). So making Noji their adopted mother instead of blood related makes no difference.

Reactions: sava75
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes