giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
He doesn't know what happened to her, that's a big part of his problems, no closure.

what i interterpreted is summer probaby had an accident when both were in police officers car, summer didnt make it, that why when mc was at the hosiptial in vics rooms. it moved back intime to when mc was carted to emergery room on a gurney. and it was to painful to forget it it so mc changed things in his head of memorys. it refers summer is dead, but mc still thinks shes alive, and greive does thing to people. summer is most likley not alive. when mc talked to elly he told her to not talk about it. suggesting that summer left earth 8 years ago from the car accident that hey both were in heading back home. like that part of memory is locked or lost. it why the mc questions on if summer is live and still wiating

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
ayua not a guaranteed LI? damn, she is my favorite :KEK:
It doesn't matter, she is core part of the story, has already a predefined activity type with the MC. She might not have an ending, but she will be lewdable.
As far as real LI s go: I think Nami would be the most logical and only real choice. Mind you, I am not a fan of her. Still, she is one of the few people who MC could never imagine a life without. Best friend and in reality his real love, after Summer of course. To bad she is rather bland compared to others in looks. (not in personality though) Only Nancy is weaker. But yeah, logically she is the only good choice for the MC.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
What an amazing game so far! I had played an earlier version with much less earlier content and definitely feel the update turned an already great game into something even better.

There are so many great characters in this so far and that doesn't just include the ladies. Damien, Trey, and Jeff really pull off great buddy characters and the male coach is quite entertaining.

When it comes to the females and the potentials floating around, I am quite pleased. Bella and Nami have been my top picks fairly early on. I'm looking forward to seeing them each help the MC out with the specific problems they seem to both have some interest in. Sonya has always been a great pick and I'm glad to see more of her coming into the game now. I've always found Sasha's scar to be hot, so I'm looking for more buildup with her. Zara is now definitely on my radar after the last chapter. Also, I can't be alone in hoping for the MC to get to tap MILFs Marla and Amber. Marla with the new hairstyle... Yes. I'm a dog. Sorry.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
It doesn't matter, she is core part of the story, has already a predefined activity type with the MC. She might not have an ending, but she will be lewdable.
As far as real LI s go: I think Nami would be the most logical and only real choice. Mind you, I am not a fan of her. Still, she is one of the few people who MC could never imagine a life without. Best friend and in reality his real love, after Summer of course. To bad she is rather bland compared to others in looks. (not in personality though) Only Nancy is weaker. But yeah, logically she is the only good choice for the MC.
Bloodline related or not, Nami is your sister, so she is no the most logical and only real choice. Yes, their relationship is not just a sibling relationship, but is not normal, man. Zara being your stepsister? Okay, you meet her two days ago, but Nami is your sister for almost 10-14 years, 18 if they are blood related, in a realistic game like this is weird, this is not Power Vacuum or Summertime Saga and Oceans know it, and is very careful because when your game is goofy doesn't matter, but that type or relationship can be really pernicious. Nojiko is scared as fuck for something.

And in my opinion, no one is THE FMC in Summer's Gone. Nami? Yes, can be. Bella? They need a lot of work, but yes. Victoria? A ray of sunshine in a glommy life. And that's with every one, the girls are so different and at the same time they give to the MC a reason to be better (even Nia with her goofyness and kinkyness) that you can't say "ah, yes, this, this and this are the principal romantic interests and the others are secondary like in Being a Dik.

Also, I can't be alone in hoping for the MC to get to tap MILFs Marla and Amber. Marla with the new hairstyle... Yes. I'm a dog. Sorry.
Nothing to worry, my maggot brother, they are confirmed romantic interest. Amber two routes, romantic and dom and Marla at least romantic.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Bloodline related or not, Nami is your sister, so she is no the most logical and only real choice. Yes, their relationship is not just a sibling relationship, but is not normal, man. Zara being your stepsister? Okay, you meet her two days ago, but Nami is your sister for almost 10-14 years, 18 if they are blood related, in a realistic game like this is weird, this is not Power Vacuum or Summertime Saga and Oceans know it, and is very careful because when your game is goofy doesn't matter, but that type or relationship can be really pernicious. Nojiko is scared as fuck for something.

And in my opinion, no one is THE FMC in Summer's Gone. Nami? Yes, can be. Bella? They need a lot of work, but yes. Victoria? A ray of sunshine in a glommy life. And that's with every one, the girls are so different and at the same time they give to the MC a reason to be better (even Nia with her goofyness and kinkyness) that you can't say "ah, yes, this, this and this are the principal romantic interests and the others are secondary like in Being a Dik.

Nothing to worry, my maggot brother, they are confirmed romantic interest. Amber two routes, romantic and dom and Marla at least romantic.
There is no blood relation. The incest patch is not reality. When MC and Zara talk, Zara asks about his mother and Nami's mother, they are not the same person. So in reality Nami is more like the typical overlooked girl next door rather than sister. I am not a fan of incest at all and still think she is the best choice.
Everything else you have written, I agree with that, except the BADIK comparison. Sorry but this one is on a whole different level than BADIK in character depth. BADIK is childishly plain regarding writing and char depth.

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
There is no blood relation. The incest patch is not reality. When MC and Zara talk, Zara asks about his mother and Nami's mother, they are not the same person. So in reality Nami is more like the typical overlooked girl next door rather than sister. I am not a fan of incest at all and still think she is the best choice.
Everything else you have written, I agree with that, except the BADIK comparison. Sorry but this one is on a whole different level than BADIK in character depth. BADIK is childishly plain regarding writing and char depth.
If you grown up with someone like siblings, blood related or not is your sibling, and is weird to have a romantic or sexual relationship with a sibling. And yes, they are now adults, none of them is in a power position (father>daughter, old>young) and if they develop feelings and decide to do whatever they wanna do okay, is their desicion, but is weird, no Alabama level but close enough.

Paddy234

May 14, 2017
Zara: main LI, solo route only, threesomes possible but no throuple ending
Vanessa: main LI ("Vanessa doesn't just offer an MC sub route")
Marla: "All Teachers except for Marla are only lewdable but don't feature more (Relationship wise) " sounds like potentially LI?
Ayua: "can be romanced", but also stated since then that she is not a LI, but she's a special case, it might change
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
So, whoever played the full 4.0 version, can tell me if Ayua won't look like the way she looked on my profile anymore? Because if she won't, I have to remove her and the game from my profile and pc background.

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, whoever played the full 4.0 version, can tell me if Ayua won't look like the way she looked on my profile anymore? Because if she won't, I have to remove her and the game from my profile and pc background.
What? If she's that important to you then why the hell haven't you or aren't you playing it for yourself?
Bonus tip: Do so with SanchoMod installed for an enhanced playing experience (shameless plug of course).

• Haha
Reactions: Tacofries

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I was wondering about a couple things. Forgive me for not digging through 780 pages to find out...

Is Summer definitely dead? I suppose the same question could go for Bella's sister. I mean, something dark happening could them going missing for years, being kidnapped, institutionalized or whatever. I get that it seems to allude that they are dead, but I didn't catch on to it being outright said. In Bella's case, wouldn't one think that Amber might have been a bit more forthcoming in general about it. Who knows? I guess someone will tell me here or it will eventually come up in the story.

Thoughts on the party coming up in the next episode? Truth or dare? Spin the bottle? Something that the MC will grumble about and then go with anyway. Will Mila and Nami push the MC into being romantic toward Victoria only to have Nami get a bit jealous? I also hope that Maja is there as well, regardless of what occurs. Maja definitely needs more screen time.

Does anyone think Victoria will regain the use of her legs? If not, I have to say I'll be interested in how future sex scenes get played out with her. Not that I'm not in general.

I'm definitely looking forward to the MC's next session with Amber. 6 hours away in a cabin has to give way for some interesting dialog at the very least. If only my psychologist was a hot blonde MILF that stroked my head while I relaxed in on her lap, I would probably do my own sessions in person and not by Zoom. Instead, I'm left with an older Asian man with a heavy accent. Oh well.

In a way, I'm hoping some additional sessions with Amber cause the MC to cross paths with Marla. Tell me that isn't a potential threesome waiting to happen...

I almost forgot about Sunday with Nia. After her very interesting choking joke early on, I find her quite entertaining. Plus, I am a fan of piercings. Hopefully, she's got a couple more hidden away for later.

I do see some back and forth on Nami here. From what I understand, she and the MC were both adopted right after their parents all died in separate car crashes when they were 3. (Sorry, but I really feel that two different causes of death or the two families colliding and only the children surviving might have worked a bit better. Just me.) Anyway, I can see the whole being pretty much siblings for 15+ years make things awkward and nearly incestuous in feeling at this point. I can also see the emotional trauma the MC suffered being a break in the same situation that could lead to them feeling less like siblings for enough time to change perspectives.

Any guesses on the scapegoat for the robbery to cover for Mila? Sai maybe? The reporter? What the hell was the deal with the reporter anyway? Guess we'll see more of that bit later.

Just random ramblings. I guess I'll have plenty of time to ponder all of this.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm definitely looking forward to the MC's next session with Amber. 6 hours away in a cabin has to give way for some interesting dialog at the very least.
No doubt, I am looking forward to MC getting some extended time with Amber, for sure. Easily my #1 LI, but I do feel bad for Bella on this route as I like Bella, too, but can likely only have one between those two for obvious reasons. :)

Reactions: hatefuldisplay
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes