etool

Jun 14, 2021
compelling story, I like it

renders are wonderful, adds so much to the atmosphere of the story

aside from the sister thing ... I do like Nami as a LI ... she cares for MC so much

as for the others, most have their good points and all have a mysterious edge .... kinda felt forced into the Bella thing, but am ok with that ... tho I'd rather not hurt her more then she has already been

the others, Mila, Vic, and the others are all special in their own way (any of them would be good choices), even the current non LI's have potential ... still leaning towards Nami, tho kinda wish she was not a sis, hopefully she's just a 'step'

and Nojika is the best milf in the running (outside of her bein step-mom), and that says alot because the other milfs are also top-notch in their own way

anyway, keep up the good work

Reactions: Real Kreten

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I have been saving this up for a while, haven't played it since Ch3. Now I started it from the beginning, and damn it was worth it.
This is the stuff of legends. I usually skip most dialogue in games(except Eternum, Hillside and Chasing Sunsets), because in all earnest most of them are utterly boring and badly written. Here however, there are so many subtle hints, quirks etc. that it is worth not skipping, since they deliver an immersion of a one of a kind level. This masterpiece is not a game, it goes way beyond that, it is the pinnacle of digital art embedded in a really well written story. No adult scenes?? So what? The tease in this novel beats out most hardcore scenes in any other game. I can hardly imagine how it will be, if there will be finally lewd scenes of this depth.
In most games, I like one or two girls, typically mostly side LI s. But in this one, they are all very unique, interesting, I cannot find any woman, which I do not find to be interesting/gorgeous. (personality + appearance) It will be damn hard to make a choice. Yes this is ART my fellow pirates, hands down the best creation here on this site, no contest here.

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
Ok, i have a question, Nami is the only blood related character right? Nojiko really is supposed to be yours and Nami's adoptive mother, right?

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Ok, i have a question, Nami is the only blood related character right? Nojiko really is supposed to be yours and Nami's adoptive mother, right?
I'd say yes, but something about her being a redhead where the story is constantly reminding you of that seems fishy imo...

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I don't get it. It says Nami's photo book will be released with chapter 4, yet it is empty. Did I miss something?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
question
will the earings play a part in later chapters? i know a little bit is somewhat answered
also can we have a spin-off of the board game they were playing? i was really into that maybe have Bella join too?

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
question
will the earings play a part in later chapters? i know a little bit is somewhat answered
also can we have a spin-off of the board game they were playing? i was really into that maybe have Bella join too?
Yeah the earings will lay a story arc between Nami and Sasha which might connect us back to some event and character of WIAB.
If you mean that they play the game again ? Yeah they'll but it's kept aside for a good number of updates. So don't expect it any soon

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Yeah the earings will lay a story arc between Nami and Sasha which might connect us back to some event and character of WIAB.
If you mean that they play the game again ? Yeah they'll but it's kept aside for a good number of updates. So don't expect it any soon
yeah Naomi said that a woman gave it to her after she found out about MC and Summer she felt alone betrayed and all that then this woman appeared and gave it to her

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Ocean get rid of that ridiculous anime flock of seagulls haircut on the MC, looks like a bunch of those seagulls shit on his head and he suddenly got caught in a wind storm.

Reactions: operamini

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yep. It's not a coincidence
Indeed, Ocean said something about that he was wandered why people hadn't noticed multiple cross-references between these games.

Just for example:
WIAB: MC and Helen are close at the sofa.
"A little gust of her perfume rises up... Iris... Amber... Neroli... A very pure and fresh scent."
SG: MC and Bella in the dresser room.
"It's a very clean fragrance.. Iris.. Amber.. Neroli.. Kinda like the ones Nojiko uses."

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Just finished a full playthrough and I can't remember if I played the game before this. Just have onw word to descrbe things so far. Wow!

The game is gorgeous graphics wise, and the storry was one of the best I think I have seen on F95. Easily one of the top 3-4 stoies on the site and it feels like it is just starting. All of the LI's and potential LI's have distinct personalities and its very hard to pick among them. Nami for the obvious choice for the deep emotional connection (regardless of interpersonal status), but Bella was interesting but perhaps has more healing to do before she could really enter something adult (writign was deap on with that choice although it stung a bit after so much screen time together), but Zara heading into the fray and Nadia, Mila, Vic, and oh my goodness, Ms. Amber's treatment sessions seems to definitely be headed down the "unusual treatment" path. Hah, she definitely has a kink side with pierced nipples, and since she is so good at reading body language it make me wonder just who would be taking advantage of who if she did hook up with a neighbor or whomever.

(Almost) All of the women in the story are very strong willed and that makes them so well written. And let's not talk about the gorgeous bodies, when the scenes appeared where they were all trying the new sports uniforms, that was drool inducing, lol.

Can't wait to see where the story goes, and no idea what the development history of the game has been but I look forward to seeing more of the story, it's still gaining momentum for sure, should be a great ride.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Wow, so I said Oceans is working on the remake of two games in the early stages of development and got the post deleted for trolling. Really? Stating facts is trolling now?

View attachment 1954766
Knowing your attitude here in the past, this wounders me not a single bit.
Even if you are stating a 100% fact, you are still...
... you.

Many of your posts here have something to it, and that is a massive toxic/trolling/hater vibe.

Sorry dude

/e

Ragnar you can FPing the the complete day and it changes nothing, more so you just confirming my statement about your attitude. :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes