StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I would guess so, there ist still the WIAB rework, Summer's Gone Ch4.5 inc. chapter 2 rework in the pipeline.
Guessed as much, thank you. So there will be again a half release? I will wait then for the rework and full chapter. I gladly replay it again then, this is not Badik with it's tedious shitty mini games, it is always a joy to replay it, especially after one year.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
When did the pure appear?

At the moment i am sick at home and bored to death, so i am lurking most of the time here and have not noticed many missing posts.

Maglor.ewg

Apr 29, 2020
TBH I never commented anything because... well... bit awkward or whatever.. but this game is by far the best game I have played in de renpy series. I think the storyline is awesome and once I get a little more stability financially I will surely become a Patrion. The fact this isn't just a "wham bam time to bang" kind of story and I can actually relate to some of the covered characters makes me so hyped to see how it continues.
Much respect to the creator of this. And to the creator of this storyline! (if it is someone else)
The graphics are amazing and there are so many roads to take.

Are there any other games like this?

Maglor.ewg

Apr 29, 2020
thought the changlog said more renders for chapter 4 thought it was full chapter four. meaning stuff with scenes at vics house party
If I'm not mistaking I didn't see the in-game announcement for Chapter 4.
Did see chapter 3.5 come by so I guess it's up until Chapter 4.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
It should be taken into account that the chapter 2 is likely to be reworked simultaneously, so it may probably take longer.
Well considering how great ch1 rework got, it will be worth it. I still think WIAB should be ditched, I know it won't be though.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I feel like something big and bad happened to Summer otherwise why would MC have PTSD about it he's been suffering since her disappearance or whatever happened to her and he feels guilty about it the boy has nightmares about her but its always the same dream as he claims

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I feel like something big and bad happened to Summer otherwise why would MC have PTSD about it he's been suffering since her disappearance or whatever happened to her and he feels guilty about it the boy has nightmares about her but its always the same dream as he claims
He doesn't know what happened to her, that's a big part of his problems, no closure.

Reactions: deadh30775n

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
In Cahpter two when doing the shower after workout with Jeff I get a "Image 'b65' not found" error. Mind you, I am using scrappy's mod. It might not be connected.
It is... there's a couple of references in the mod to various images that aren't referenced in the original... also several grammar and typo errors still exist in the mod that are fixed in the original... sadly, but given the workload of a modder I can't really blame him for not checking everything from scratch each time an update gets released

Reactions: StingerWolf
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes