anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think in getting rid of the light/dark scores (a good idea imo), Ocean should also have removed the option to shoot Marla in episode 1. That scene and the lack of fallout from it just takes away from the realism for me.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
What? If she's that important to you then why the hell haven't you or aren't you playing it for yourself?
Bonus tip: Do so with SanchoMod installed for an enhanced playing experience (shameless plug of course).
I don't wanna replay it. I love moving forward, not go back on things. Unless it is gonna bring something new. Like, a new path, but there aren't different paths in this game. If anyone wanna answer it, it is ok, if not, I will wait for next update with story progression.

Maglor.ewg

Apr 29, 2020
i like all girls and i wish that harem or 3 in 1 relationship in game
This could be a possibility as Cheeto (Nami) also seems to be attracted to girls. She was for example very impressed by Vanessa and can't shut up about Mila. But I doubt it would go that route. It would take away the realism imho. Everything that has happend till the end of ch. 4 seems pretty possible and tbh... a harem just doesn't sound legit.

Reactions: Sweet Force

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
This could be a possibility as Cheeto (Nami) also seems to be attracted to girls. She was for example very impressed by Vanessa and can't shut up about Mila. But I doubt it would go that route. It would take away the realism imho. Everything that has happend till the end of ch. 4 seems pretty possible and tbh... a harem just doesn't sound legit.
Ocean confirmed it multiple times that there will be no harem route, except maybe in the some sort of DnD game session, but not in the real storyline, so it's a bummer for all the sultans here.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Ocean has also confirmed that it might be possible to pursue more than one girl at once so there may be possible "throuples" even if no full on harem.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Ocean has also confirmed that it might be possible to pursue more than one girl at once so there may be possible "throuples" even if no full on harem.
That's correct. But to be truly honest, he said also to be careful with taking what he say serious, so, maybe the harem hope has not gone yet.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
ok so now ocean is rewriting/re-editing old chapters while working on new chapters plus he is reworking WIAB from the start. does anybody else feels like this is taking too much time and its showing little progression for both VNs?
Nope, my opinion is and always will be, his game, he does it how he wants and I'll gladly play it when I can download it for free.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
ok so now ocean is rewriting/re-editing old chapters while working on new chapters plus he is reworking WIAB from the start. does anybody else feels like this is taking too much time and its showing little progression for both VNs?
I can only speak for myself and of course it's frustrating a bit. But just being honest with myself, don't me feel the same after having finished recent episode of any game from my top list? Only few of them have a stable 3-4 month develoment cycle and it's feels soooo long when it compared to the 2-3-4 maybe 6 hours max of the content they deliver in each update. All I can see that the author is working hard on his project, maintaining a live community around his games, giving constant updates about the progress and future plans and goals, and delivering a new content at least at the same rate as many others do, so it's more than fine by me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well... this could actually be a negative aspect as that would presume there is no complete storytelling gameplan... and almost every proper story historically produced (be it screenplay, novel, etc) had a complete project gameplan and base scripting before project initiation. I sincerely hope one was established and this is not yet another "winging it" storyline.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
I don think so, everygame ahev to be rework and refresh, cause renders made by some different logiciel and tool pass out in the time, so for stay a quiet and high quality, he don t have to refresh it....some game have 2 / 3 years old since the begining, but technologie and renders now have made a big jump...that why,

and i prefer deves does it now in one time and can continue all the strory them stop all and remake....
some excellent game have reache this point, and its a hard works....believe it

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Well... this could actually be a negative aspect as that would presume there is no complete storytelling gameplan... and almost every proper story historically produced (be it screenplay, novel, etc) had a complete project gameplan and base scripting before project initiation. I sincerely hope one was established and this is not yet another "winging it" storyline.
I think it's possible to have an overarching story regardless of LI choices. I think you could level the accusation of a lack of a gameplan to any VN which has LI choices, whether the choice is between individual girls or throuples or even an option of a harem. As long as the overall storyline isn't negatively affected by potential LI options I don't see a problem.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
He told us While relationships with multiple people were possible like Mc fucking Zara and being in a relationship with Bella. The fucking of Zara wil always have a negative impact on Bella and MC's relationship. So it's not a free fuck for all with no consequences. Every action you take while in a relationship has a positive or a negative outcome

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
He told us While relationships with multiple people were possible like Mc fucking Zara and being in a relationship with Bella. The fucking of Zara wil always have a negative impact on Bella and MC's relationship. So it's not a free fuck for all with no consequences. Every action you take while in a relationship has a positive or a negative outcome
I appreciate your opinion but that has nothing to do with the point I made. I was addressing specifically "... might be possible ..." which suggests a current unknown on the author's part. That's what I was pointing out, I didn't insinuate "a free fuck for all" circumstance. The point was also not intended for drama nor to ruffle feathers. It's a valid point.

Reactions: LizaS

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
at what chapter do u think we will visit Nia's House :ROFLMAO:
should be next one if you agreed to go there. but I believe SG and WIAB are some kind of bleeding edge proof-of-concept of "what level of detail can be achieved in VNs" and not normal VNs, so it's possible Ocean spends the entire update writing a script and making animations for a movie you watch with Mila and Victoria

Reactions: mrmcfappen

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I appreciate your opinion but that has nothing to do with the point I made. I was addressing specifically "... might be possible ..." which suggests a current unknown on the author's part. That's what I was pointing out, I didn't insinuate "a free fuck for all" circumstance. The point was also not intended for drama nor to ruffle feathers. It's a valid point.
Look i also don't want to ruffle the feathers of people here, Maybe i had the wrong interpretation of your post.

Reactions: Sancho1969
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes