anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
i have a question (im new in this thread sorry if its already discused), why the dev are doing two games at the same time and why not focus in one to complete it all before focusing in the other ? (sorry for my poor english).
Some writers prefer to have more than one project at a time. It can help avoid writers block if they can move to a different subject when stuck. Adding variety can also prevent a writer from getting bored with a project and losing the motivation to continue and finish a project.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
i have a question (im new in this thread sorry if its already discused), why the dev are doing two games at the same time and why not focus in one to complete it all before focusing in the other ? (sorry for my poor english).
At first this game was not being developed by Ocean, it was his story but it was being done by Regium (don't look for him, he is no longer in this forum, he deleted his account).
Regium abandons the project and Ocean decides to continue alone (there is a brief period towards the end of episode 2 where they worked together).
At that time WIAB already had in its future the rework.
Official word, Ocean says that having the two games helps him not to get burned out.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
sup guys i just want to know yours opnion on why sasha says that maybe MC deserves being left out on the girls locker room, and she just thinks that if you kissed bella.. otherwise she just says maybe

i personally think that is just a little bit of jealousy..

what you guys think?

Reactions: vitor698

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
sup guys i just want to know yours opnion on why sasha says that maybe MC deserves being left out on the girls locker room, and she just thinks that if you kissed bella.. otherwise she just says maybe

what you guys think?
Or maybe she really hates Bella, didn't find this difference... interesting

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017

what you guys think?
Oh yeah I saw that too.

But I don't know what to think about this.
I suppose someone could look into the code to see what triggers what but if it's just something related to Bella's kiss, there's probably not much to learn.

Jul 7, 2022

what you guys think?
I picked up that Sasha has issues from some trauma in her past.
The whole "only the strongest survive" thing she says in the gym, maybe she sees guys in a really negative light and just assumed the MC is like that?
It's equally possible she is just being very defensive of Robin due to something from her past.
Most of these girls have some kind of trauma.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The whole "only the strongest survive" thing she says in the gym, maybe she sees guys in a really negative light and just assumed the MC is like that?
I wouldn't put too much hidden meaning in this scene, It seems that Sasha is ironic and repeats the coach Stahl phrase when MC starts to complain.

Jul 7, 2022
I wouldn't put too much hidden meaning in this scene, It seems that Sasha is ironic and repeats the coach Stahl phrase when MC starts to complain.
Hmm, possibly you could be right.I automatically assumed this is her mindset due to something traumatic linked to her scar, plus her determination at beating Ayua in their sparring and becoming the top fighter.
Now I need to revisit that scene again :LOL:

Jul 7, 2022
MC being a total edgelord in the beginning is exactly why I like him.
I hope this will never change (I stopped playing once the chapters started getting remastered).
If you picked the darkest choices it's hella funny. The bit with visiting Vic and saying "I'm here to finish the job.." literally had me crying with laughter. Same with the dolphins as food answer. I liked Edgelord MC.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes