yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Suddenly, I've realized that Amber's nipples are pierced. I've replayed it dozen times since the beginning of 21th and somehow I never did notice it until now, it's a street magic. Atta woman, when you think she can't be hotter, she just wears this semi-transparent shirt and her nipples are shining through it. And who is the prude now, auntie drunkard Claire, huh?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Suddenly, I've realized that Amber's nipples are pierced. I've replayed it dozen times since the beginning of 21th and somehow I never did notice it until now, it's a street magic. Atta woman, when you think she can't be hotter, she just wears this semi-transparent shirt and her nipples are shining through it. And who is the prude now, auntie drunkard Claire, huh?
And tragically Nia does not.
I always assume she does, cause she pierced every available slot on her face and there was that convo with Nami in the showers that probably means she pierced her clit as well. I hope she simply removed them just for the basket's game. :(

Reactions: yossa999

SWRD

Jan 14, 2019
I picked up that Sasha has issues from some trauma in her past.
The whole "only the strongest survive" thing she says in the gym, maybe she sees guys in a really negative light and just assumed the MC is like that?
It's equally possible she is just being very defensive of Robin due to something from her past.
Most of these girls have some kind of trauma.
I'm with you on that. She didn't want to train with MC and said she's uncomfortable doing that with the opposite sex.
Combine that with how she got irritated and snapped her hand when MC accidentally touched her trying to stop her from overstretching his leg.
Or
She doesn't trust our MC in particular for some reason judging by the brief conversation she had with Robin after she called either Bella or the teacher to help uncuff MC.

I'd say she either has trust issues with guys in general, or there's some history we're not aware of and she knows MC and doesn't trust him.

Jul 7, 2022
I'm with you on that. She didn't want to train with MC and said she's uncomfortable doing that with the opposite sex.
Combine that with how she got irritated and snapped her hand when MC accidentally touched her trying to stop her from overstretching his leg.
Or
She doesn't trust our MC in particular for some reason judging by the brief conversation she had with Robin after she called either Bella or the teacher to help uncuff MC.

I'd say she either has trust issues with guys in general, or there's some history we're not aware of and she knows MC and doesn't trust him.

Yes, you are spot on.
I had totally forgotten to mention that scene in the gym. I agree it's either men in general or something she knows about the MC that we don't know as yet. There's also a weird vibe between her and Bella..

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Amber is a very....unconventional psychiatrist. I mean pierced nipples, walks around in a skirt so short you can almost see her breakfast...conducts therapy with a young man lying on top of her....and to top it all, bribes him for future favors by giving him a teddy bear :oops:

Shame woman! *rings bell* Shame!
Hey, hey, hey, slow down here. You can say what you want about the nonorthodox treatment methods of Amber, but I feel better already. :sneaky:

Jul 7, 2022
Hey guys I got a theory that I wanted to discuss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sincerely hope as a Bella fan that my theory is not correct but it makes the most sense to me, tell me what you think.
I think she's driving back to punch Zara in the face after the phone stunt :D

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Hey guys I got a theory that I wanted to discuss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sincerely hope as a Bella fan that my theory is not correct but it makes the most sense to me, tell me what you think.
Didn't Bella mention to the MC she drove long distances to clear her mind, get everything sorted out when in a hard spot?
She still doesn't want to admitt she's falling (hard) for the MC and thus trying to "get away" from him. Ayua noticed her behavior and know Bella is driving around when in a though spot. You can see it on her face when she sees Bella driving off.
I think it's 1 step closer for Bella to admitt she loves the MC and hopefully nothing sinister is happening to her while driving around and perhaps zoning out.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes