McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
You probably wouldn't belive, but, according to the dev, 30 chapters are planned in this game :)
I bet it was a joke, but I've seen it somewhere :KEK:
On the other hand I don't care
If the developer does not lose interest in the game, I am ready to wait even 5 years to marry Bella:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: fluxxd1

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I bet it was a joke, but I've seen it somewhere :KEK:
On the other hand I don't care
If the developer does not lose interest in the game, I am ready to wait even 5 years to marry Bella:KEK:
Here in this thread were screenshots from the Ocean's discord where he answered it. Chapters from the first to the fourth are just an introduction :HideThePain:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
It's clear that Bella has some baggage, probably related to her sister's death, and we still don't know her full story. I think she's going somewhere related to her past, probably to talk things with someone. She needs to face her past and her ghosts if she wants to be with the mc.
Yeah, actually, this is interesting. Maybe she's going to her sister's grave? To tell her everything, ask some rhetorical questions and finally decide that she doesn't give a crap about MC's opinion "we cannot be together because we're too similar and we will destroy each other", return to him and shut him up with longest kiss ever :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Garen

vitor698

Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys I got a theory that I wanted to discuss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sincerely hope as a Bella fan that my theory is not correct but it makes the most sense to me, tell me what you think.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
this is why i think summer's gone so much better than BAD ,just my personal opinion,the mc in summer's gone is indifferent in life,he doesn't let just anyone into his life,he only has one person he cares,nami,he doesn't jump on every girl he sees,as he tells bella,he has unprocessed problems,but so do she,and until they are processed,his mind is not on relationships,sex,or whatever.while in BAd,well,the first thing he does is stand naked in the girls locker room,then he sticks his thing in a gloryhole in the toilets one at a time,and then he parties and fucks everyone he sees.that's not real life!!the majority sitting here on this forum is like the mc in summer's gone an not like in BAD.this is just my personal opinion.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Been a while since I played this and cannot work out what version I have...is there a version number somewhere in the game....but saying that I guess I should just download the latest

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
this is why i think summer's gone so much better than BAD ,just my personal opinion,the mc in summer's gone is indifferent in life,he doesn't let just anyone into his life,he only has one person he cares,nami,he doesn't jump on every girl he sees,as he tells bella,he has unprocessed problems,but so do she,and until they are processed,his mind is not on relationships,sex,or whatever.while in BAd,well,the first thing he does is stand naked in the girls locker room,then he sticks his thing in a gloryhole in the toilets one at a time,and then he parties and fucks everyone he sees.that's not real life!!the majority sitting here on this forum is like the mc in summer's gone an not like in BAD.this is just my personal opinion.
I see it pretty much the same way.

Summer's Gone is definitely in my personal TOP 5 list.

I myself can't do that much with BAD, the story is rather weak and actually you just try to stick your penis into as many female students as possible.

Yes, it may be enough for many people, but I prefer a thrilling story in any case, so I can wait a long time until sexual acts take place.

Summer's Gone gives the characters time to develop and interact with each other, which is something few games offer in this form, and that's exactly why I like it so much. :)

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
Been a while since I played this and cannot work out what version I have...is there a version number somewhere in the game....but saying that I guess I should just download the latest
If you have a big ol' "Changelog" button on the menu, that screen should give you an idea. Otherwise, I think only real way to tell is the actual files, like the application executable on PC.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, one could argue that both games share the same "every girl wants a piece of MC" trope that never happens in real life too. So neither one is really realistic.

But as much as I agree with your general description of both games, I don't think it's fair to compare the two games. One is a college humor comedy, the other is a self-discovery journey drama. It's an apples to oranges comparison, like comparing Spaceballs to Interstellar.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Well, one could argue that both games share the same "every girl wants a piece of MC" trope that never happens in real life too. So neither one is really realistic.

But as much as I agree with your general description of both games, I don't think it's fair to compare the two games. One is a college humor comedy, the other is a self-discovery journey drama. It's an apples to oranges comparison, like comparing Spaceballs to Interstellar.
There's probably some lucky fucks irl who can get girls without having to move a finger but yeah, this type of games arent really supposed to be very realistic in that sense.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020

Yes, you're certainly right, you shouldn't compare these two games (yet it happens here quite often), because they both have a completely different claim.

BAD is quite often used for comparisons to different games, I have no idea why.

I play both games, but my clear favorite will always be Summer's Gone, because I'm just a friend of deeper stories.
But to each his own, there are enough games for every taste.

:)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
BAD is quite often used for comparisons to different games, I have no idea why.
The "why" is because BADIK was one of the first ones (personally I think Philly was better DA vs AL and is still better CoBD vs BADIK, but again, different styles and genre) to be at that level of quality back when it first came out, and became a de facto benchmark, and 3½ years on, still only a tiny handful of games have arguably matched its quality, let alone surpassed it.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes