Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I picked up that Sasha has issues from some trauma in her past.
The whole "only the strongest survive" thing she says in the gym, maybe she sees guys in a really negative light and just assumed the MC is like that?
It's equally possible she is just being very defensive of Robin due to something from her past.
Most of these girls have some kind of trauma.
I'm with you on that. She didn't want to train with MC and said she's uncomfortable doing that with the opposite sex.
Combine that with how she got irritated and snapped her hand when MC accidentally touched her trying to stop her from overstretching his leg.
Or
She doesn't trust our MC in particular for some reason judging by the brief conversation she had with Robin after she called either Bella or the teacher to help uncuff MC.

I'd say she either has trust issues with guys in general, or there's some history we're not aware of and she knows MC and doesn't trust him.
Yes, you are spot on.
I had totally forgotten to mention that scene in the gym. I agree it's either men in general or something she knows about the MC that we don't know as yet. There's also a weird vibe between her and Bella..
I must admit, that I can't remeber that Sasha was "rejecting" the MC - but what I can remember is, is that Sasha has hurt her hand between te floor and MC's head to prevents hurting his head while the training. After that, she looks thoughtfull on her hand, because of the pain? Or sunken in thoughts why she has done this? If she is so repellenttowards the MC, how fits this into the theory of yours.

And yes, I believe that every woman has her own luggage to carry and - more or less - mental problems.

Jul 7, 2022
I must admit, that I can't remeber that Sasha was "rejecting" the MC - but what I can remember is, is that Sasha has hurt her hand between te floor and MC's head to prevents hurting his head while the training. After that, she looks thoughtfull on her hand, because of the pain? Or sunken in thoughts why she has done this? If she is so repellenttowards the MC, how fits this into the theory of yours.

And yes, I believe that every woman has her own luggage to carry and - more or less - mental problems.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
What a great game, I really like the story and how well developed it is.
Let the long torture begin!

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
Hey guys I got a theory that I wanted to discuss.
I sincerely hope as a Bella fan that my theory is not correct but it makes the most sense to me, tell me what you think.
I sincerely hope not but it's actually a likely possibilty. One could argue that she keeps the jacket and that it is not the best way to get over the MC but who knows, maybe she intends to get rid of it.

Plus Ocean said there'll be less Bella in the near future as you mentionned already, (Which is bad news as she is currently the most popular LI) and I'd much rather have this than a car accident or something equally sinister.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I sincerely hope as a Bella fan that my theory is not correct but it makes the most sense to me, tell me what you think.
Nah, I dont think that things will be that bad for MC and Bella's romance. Its clearly that she drive somewhere away just to set her mind clear and think about everything one more time, maybe last time before confessing that she actually can't live normally anymore without him
I mean, if she want to distant herself from MC, why would she help him in lockerroom and kiss him in public place with all students around? I think with her temperament she would uncuff him and just leave with no words whatsoever in order to keep her away from him as far as possible
We won't see more Bella in next episode because things got escalated to quickly for MC and Bella, comparing to other LI's. So it's time for other girls to shine and 1 episode pause will be more than enough for Bella to gather her thoughts and deciding, if she truly want to supress her feelings or go to the next level of relationship.
So yeah, I believe that everything will be more than fine with MC and Bella.

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
Imagine a Bella Vs Zara catfight...hair flying..screams..tops getting ripped off.
Yes, Ocean would be mad not to set that up :ROFLMAO:
While our boy stands there wringing his hands and wondering if his peepee will pop up.
Haha, all of a sudden he gets the biggest boner he ever had from this fight.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Is it worth making saves for each girl at this point or just go for everyone since we are still early into the story?

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Is it worth making saves for each girl at this point or just go for everyone since we are still early into the story?
There will be 1 or 2 scenes where you need to choose 1 girl to be around as far as I remember
But overall, you won't need separate saves

starkj

May 17, 2022
There will be 1 or 2 scenes where you need to choose 1 girl to be around as far as I remember
But overall, you won't need separate saves
Alright, just asking because i play BaD and i made a save for each MG + Others route so i was wondering if this game was kinda the same.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I believe this game will be similar, but not at this point. There are 8 episodes in BaD and we have 4 so far
You probably wouldn't belive, but, according to the dev, 30 chapters are planned in this game. The chapters 1-4 were just an introduction :)

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
It wasn't Bella that distanced herself from the mc, it was him that told her they cannot be together because they're too similar and would end up destroying each other. And the way I see that scene, based on her behaviour, Bella agrees with him. Her coming back to him to profess something wouldn't really change anything and would be terrible plot-wise.

It's clear that Bella has some baggage, probably related to her sister's death, and we still don't know her full story. I think she's going somewhere related to her past, probably to talk things with someone. She needs to face her past and her ghosts if she wants to be with the mc.
I'm waiting the rework of chapter 2 (aka ch4.5 full) before making the dedicated saves.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes