RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
there may be so much more to come,i want and will always want only one person,my true love,bella!!
Sadly there won't be much of her in the next couple of updates I'm guessing. Which is fair, she already had a fair amount of screentime in the first 4 chapters. As someone who cares mostly for Bella, Nami and is excited to see more from Sasha it's prob gonna be a year and a half before I'm excited for another chapter.

• Sad
Reactions: soprano31

netero3009

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2022
View attachment 885501

Overview:
After a traumatic experience, a young spirit tries to find its way back into life. College is about to start and mysteries are about to unfold.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-24
Release Date: 2022-07-24
Developer: Oceanlab - F95zone - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 Full
Language: English
Other Games: Where It All Began
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac
(Ch.4 Beta): - MEGA - -
Android
(Ch. 3.5 Full): MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Uncensor Patch:
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH MOD - GERMAN TRANSLATION - RUSSIAN TRANSLATION - WALLPAPER - SAVE -
Turkish translation
Rhykio thanks for the link
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1917764 View attachment 1917765 View attachment 1917766 View attachment 1917768 View attachment 1917769 View attachment 1363945 View attachment 298947 View attachment 298948 View attachment 298949 View attachment 298950 View attachment 298952 View attachment 298953 View attachment 298954 View attachment 501862 View attachment 501864 View attachment 501865 View attachment 501867 View attachment 501866 View attachment 1170342 View attachment 1170344 View attachment 1171830 View attachment 1170345 View attachment 1170346
nice game

Reactions: Laehtsia

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Honestly I didn't expect it to be so good at all, I tried to play it a few months ago but I don't know why I got tired quickly, today I gave it a second chance and damn, it's wonderful. The only thing that surprises me is that there is hardly any lewd content, for a game of that type, and with all the work that goes into creating such beautiful girls, I wish there was more that could be done.

Beyond that I have a doubt, if you agree to have a date with Victoria, do you close the door to other relationships? It really seems very strange to me that there is hardly any lewd content

Reactions: juan19899

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Honestly I didn't expect it to be so good at all, I tried to play it a few months ago but I don't know why I got tired quickly, today I gave it a second chance and damn, it's wonderful. The only thing that surprises me is that there is hardly any lewd content, for a game of that type, and with all the work that goes into creating such beautiful girls, I wish there was more that could be done.

Beyond that I have a doubt, if you agree to have a date with Victoria, do you close the door to other relationships? It really seems very strange to me that there is hardly any lewd content
that there is no sex in it yet,is because the mc is currently not in is head towards relationships or sex,he must first solve his problems from the past,then the first time will come with his true love(hopefully bella:love:)and right now it does n't matter if you go on a date with victoria,she grants it to everyone,but if you go on a date with milla and kiss bella at the same time,she's jealous,that can cause conflict.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Guys, don't crowd in there are enough girls for everyone :)
If anything I can be first in line for Mila, by the way did you see how her assets increased in the first chapter?!
View attachment 2029208
I thought that was Bella or Nadia at first then realized she wasn't scowling, didn't have a banana and had two hippos stuffed in her shirt - that meant it had to be Mila

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
That random girl at the vending machine though... View attachment 2029475

I have a hard enough time choosing between main characters in this game and then vending machine babe had to show up and steal my heart. The hard life of an MC
Yeah, playing this as a guy is like being a little kid with a suggar addiction in a candystory - until now without having money to buy anything though.

Love it all the more. :)

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Yeah, playing this as a guy is like being a little kid with a suggar addiction in a candystory - until now without having money to buy anything though.

Love it all the more. :)
the more you desire something,the greater is the pleasure later when you obtain it!!

Reactions: Mamaragan
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes