Jun 30, 2021
I thought that was Bella or Nadia at first then realized she wasn't scowling, didn't have a banana and had two hippos stuffed in her shirt - that meant it had to be Mila
Speaking of bananas: in the scene where we talk about the incident in the girls' locker room we share half a banana with Nadia. But when we go back to the girls she's holding the banana again - is this a black cat matrix glitch? Or does this beauty have at least a dozen stashed away?
screenshot0039.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
that there is no sex in it yet,is because the mc is currently not in is head towards relationships or sex,he must first solve his problems from the past,then the first time will come with his true love(hopefully bella:love:)and right now it does n't matter if you go on a date with victoria,she grants it to everyone,but if you go on a date with milla and kiss bella at the same time,she's jealous,that can cause conflict.
It makes sense, considering that it comes from a traumatic loss, the least you would think about is starting another relationship. Still it's impossible not to want lewd content :D. Thanks for answering.

Reactions: soprano31

arkopand

May 7, 2018
It makes sense, considering that it comes from a traumatic loss, the least you would think about is starting another relationship. Still it's impossible not to want lewd content :D. Thanks for answering.
Well, MC's dicc not working is also a big factor I imagine

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I know, it was great right? Don't get your hopes up though. Apparently a handful of whiners complained about how awesome Mila's tits were in the Ch.1 rework, and Ocean is nerfing hers and Vicky's tits for Ch. 4.5. He showed a preview of Vicky's "corrected" tits and she looks to be about a D cup now, so I'm afraid to see what he did to Mila's bazookas.

So this is why we can't have nice things... Two very awesome, very large things.

The biggest problem with enormous tits is that can be disgusting for a lot of people (me included).
It doesn't even seems real. I know those girls does exist in reality (poor girls) but it's not "normal".

On the contrary for people who loves it, if those boobs aren't that big I think it's less appealing for you but not "eliminatory".
So it's easier to have people complain that boobs aren't big enough than people who find it repulsive.
But I can understand that you want at least one exception for people like you to be satisfied...

As for the girls, I think that Victoria don't need really big tits. It doesn't really suit her. At the opposite I can understand for Mila she has the good profile for this.
It's like this game (that I really like Tune In to the Show) there is that corean girl, but it's really disturb me because she has enormous tits but the rest of her body isn't suit for those. However it would be ok for some of the others, like Mila.

At the end I'm selfishly glad about it, but it's sad for you. :confused:

(Sorry for my english, I think my viewpoint is still understandable)

starkj

May 17, 2022
Agree, Mila's boobs look really big in chp1, i dont really dislike them but a bit smaller seem better.

• Love
Reactions: Simon7

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Speaking of bananas: in the scene where we talk about the incident in the girls' locker room we share half a banana with Nadia. But when we go back to the girls she's holding the banana again - is this a black cat matrix glitch? Or does this beauty have at least a dozen stashed away?
View attachment 2030304
based on her reaction regarding bananas a few times, I think she's so obsessed that she has quite a few with her at all times.
Maybe for practice.......:unsure:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
you'rwelcome,and once his problems are solved and his thing works again,it will be fireworks!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Don Sucio
Jun 30, 2021
Guys, by the way since the number of beauties around the main character is growing has anyone tried a new poll for the best waifu? I understand that Bella will win by a wide margin, I just wonder who will share the podium.
I'd bet that the top three would be someone from the Zara/Banana Girl pairing :love:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Guys, by the way since the number of beauties around the main character is growing has anyone tried a new poll for the best waifu? I understand that Bella will win by a wide margin, I just wonder who will share the podium.
I'd bet that the top three would be someone from the Zara/Banana Girl pairing :love:
my top three:bella(the queen)ayua(the asian beauty)and sacha(the dangerous mysterious one)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Around here, Sasha & Nami seems to be the 2 most frequent podium finishers behind Bella. But I bet the post-jacuzzi hair-down Zara had the biggest jump in ranking with the most recent release.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
There's a poll at the top of the Off topic thread.

starkj

May 17, 2022
This game is kinda hard to make decisions, i wanna go for Mila but font want to say no to Bella or piss off Nami...

M'95

May 17, 2019
Oceanlab

Something wrong with the script logic, Bella is mad with my MC because I dont go to Bella at night to destroy car.

But I made choice "No" to destroy car and stayed with Nami willingly at night, but game says Nami forced me to stay home?

Fresh install, new game, uncensor patch.

1.png 2.png 3.png

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
MC is trying to deflect blame from himself to calm Bella, and Nami and Bella hate each other so Bella will easily believe that. Also it's not totally a lie, Nami did threaten to snitch on MC if he went out and that is the major reason in his internal monologue that he doesn't go even if your own reason was different. There's no script error there.

M'95

May 17, 2019
MC is trying to deflect blame from himself to calm Bella, and Nami and Bella hate each other so Bella will easily believe that. Also it's not totally a lie, Nami did threaten to snitch on MC if he went out and that is the major reason in his internal monologue that he doesn't go even if your own reason was different. There's no script error there.
You misunderstand, I am on another path entirely.

Bella says my MC didnt show up, but he made no such appointment with Bella and later at night there is no choice to stay with Nami or go to Bella.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes