Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Hello,
It's me, ya not so immortal boy.
  1. General
So... As you might have noticed in the last Dev Logs, I didn't mention any render count or progress percentage.

Apparently, there's a rumor going around about me releasing the update in October... That was a discord joke.

Well...

...While it was a joke at first, it might not even be that super unrealistic...
Development for Chapter 4.5 started while I was working on the Chapter 1 rework. If we take my vacation and all that stuff into account, Chapter 4.5 has been in development for six weeks. (One day SG, one-day WiAB. Technically it's only 3 weeks of work-days in SG.)

I'm about to hit 1000 renders for Chapter 4.5.

80% of the animations are also done.

So if I had to take a guess, I'd say Chapter 4.5 is around 75%-80% done and will approximately have ~ 1400 still renders.

WiAB, of course, will be released before SG.

Development actually took a little hit when I came back from my vacation. I didn't expect the transition from the vacation mindset to the disciplined work mindset to be that rough.

Took me a few days to get back into it.

Alrighty... Let's get to some previews. Today we focus mostly on good old Victoria.

1662723197654.png

1662723237938.png

1662723256141.png

1662723269356.png

Help.

1662723286360.png

High res attached at the bottom.

So, the Dev Log was rather short, but it should give you an idea of the current status.

There's no explicit preview today.

It feels like I forgot to say something...
  • Ocean

Jul 7, 2022

Hello,
It's me, ya not so immortal boy.
  1. General
So... As you might have noticed in the last Dev Logs, I didn't mention any render count or progress percentage.

Apparently, there's a rumor going around about me releasing the update in October... That was a discord joke.

Well...

...While it was a joke at first, it might not even be that super unrealistic...
Development for Chapter 4.5 started while I was working on the Chapter 1 rework. If we take my vacation and all that stuff into account, Chapter 4.5 has been in development for six weeks. (One day SG, one-day WiAB. Technically it's only 3 weeks of work-days in SG.)

I'm about to hit 1000 renders for Chapter 4.5.

80% of the animations are also done.

So if I had to take a guess, I'd say Chapter 4.5 is around 75%-80% done and will approximately have ~ 1400 still renders.

WiAB, of course, will be released before SG.

Development actually took a little hit when I came back from my vacation. I didn't expect the transition from the vacation mindset to the disciplined work mindset to be that rough.

Took me a few days to get back into it.

Alrighty... Let's get to some previews. Today we focus mostly on good old Victoria.

View attachment 2033303

View attachment 2033304

View attachment 2033305

View attachment 2033306

Help.

View attachment 2033308

High res attached at the bottom.

So, the Dev Log was rather short, but it should give you an idea of the current status.

There's no explicit preview today.

It feels like I forgot to say something...
  • Ocean
That last image had me giggling. His face just screams "Someone help me please!" :giggle:
Beautiful renders as always <3

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
What I love about this game is that it make you feel connected to the characters and it looks a bit realistic and emotional and the story is so beautiful especially Bella's story and I wish I had a girl like Nami in my life :)

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
If my Queen requires, I would throw all those bitches in an instant and go running to her!

If she doesn't require, I might take advantages of such comfortable pillows to recover energy, for when she requires me.
recovery,look at him,he thinks,i'm drowning in this,how do i get my head out of here,and what's here between my legs,i can't get that away!!bella,bella,where are you??my dear,i only think of you ,they've pinned me here,come and rescue me:love::love:

Sep 3, 2020
If my Queen requires, I would throw all those bitches in an instant and go running to her!

If she doesn't require, I might take advantages of such comfortable pillows to recover energy, for when she requires me.
let me make this very very clear there is no if she requires

there is no such thing as finding comfort in another

until the day we are reunited with our Bella we will suffer without her because there is no such thing as

finding comfort in anyone or anything besides Bella

we do not look at anyone do not talk to anyone else besides Bella and doing so is a good way for a Sith Lord to get

their head cut off
View attachment tb.mp4

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Guys, what do you hear about the 4.5 plot? Just this screenshot of a date among the graves makes for interesting thoughts. Will we have some kind of spin-off like the board games, maybe something like Until Dawn?

View attachment 2034067
The first time Ocean has shown this render i one of his dev logs on SS i got the nasty feeling, that this is the forrest cabin what takes place in the intro with the MC and Summer.

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes