Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
nice location,but i think its just a walk between between the mc and mila outside victoria's house.
I am sure it will be something like this.
But!
We need some spice in our soup.
And what could be better for something like this, than a innocent stroll though the near forrest with Mila - and her totally not ulterior motives :ROFLMAO: - to a near forrest cabin that Vic has mentioned back then while they are working together for the school project.

As i said, just a innocent stroll to that location.
What could possibly go wrong ...
Completely harmless, just like giving the MC an eraser in the shape of a smiley :WeSmart:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I am sure it will be something like this.
But!
We need some spice in our soup.
And what could be better for something like this, than a innocent stroll though the near forrest with Mila - and her totally not ulterior motives :ROFLMAO: - to a near forrest cabin that Vic has mentioned back then while they are working together for the school project.

As i said, just a innocent stroll to that location.
What could possibly go wrong ...
Completely harmless, just like giving the MC an eraser in the shape of a smiley :WeSmart:
ok,mc is walking past a graveyard with mila when they sit down,and mila jumps him and says,sorry,but i really cant wait,she rips his clothes off,his penis is standing all set,he starts kissing her neck until he starts sucking and kissing her big breasts,and before he wants to start all the way,he looks at the grave they are sitting by,it's summer grave,and in that moment she rises from the dead,and attacks him and sucks him to death,and says,what are you doing here with her??we belonged together,now we are together for eternity:devilish::devilish:

Jul 7, 2022
ok,mc is walking past a graveyard with mila when they sit down,and mila jumps him and says,sorry,but i really cant wait,she rips his clothes off,his penis is standing all set,he starts kissing her neck until he starts sucking and kissing her big breasts,and before he wants to start all the way,he looks at the grave they are sitting by,it's summer grave,and in that moment she rises from the dead,and attacks him and sucks him to death,and says,what are you doing here with her??we belonged together,now we are together for eternity:devilish::devilish:
That is just so romantic, it brought a tear to my eye.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Aren't you supposed to use a "spoiler" tag when you give away the plot? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
Hi, so can anyone tell me what was changed from the chap 4 beta to the full release? i played the beta and just want to know if theres enough new content in the full release to warrent a download

Hesham 56

Apr 27, 2020
Hi, so can anyone tell me what was changed from the chap 4 beta to the full release? i played the beta and just want to know if theres enough new content in the full release to warrent a download
The full release contains the rest of the rework for ch 1
But there's no new content in ch 4

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
chapter 4.5 will be just the rework of chapter 2, so all these renders are from chapter 5 ?
No, with the beta release for chapter 4.5 Ocean wil bring new content to the story. In the time between chapter 4.5 beta and full release Ocean will fix overseen errors, additionlly Ocean reworks the first half of chapter 2 for the upcoming steam release with chapter 5. With chapter 5 the game gets the remaining half of chapter 2 the - badly needed - rejuvenation and the steam release,

The game gives you this information to, just click on the main menu in the top right corner on the button "Changelog"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally recommend you highly to start a new game and play the new chapter 1. The full release was high jump in terms of quality for the game.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
The full release contains the rest of the rework for ch 1
But there's no new content in ch 4
Did you even played the rework of chapter 1?! This is quite new content in the game, just not a continuation of the story

/e Ragnar still as pitiful as before here in the thread, but nice to see that nothing has changed. (y)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes