Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
...While it was a joke at first, it might not even be that super unrealistic...
Development for Chapter 4.5 started while I was working on the Chapter 1 rework. If we take my vacation and all that stuff into account, Chapter 4.5 has been in development for six weeks. (One day SG, one-day WiAB. Technically it's only 3 weeks of work-days in SG.)

I'm about to hit 1000 renders for Chapter 4.5.

80% of the animations are also done.

So if I had to take a guess, I'd say Chapter 4.5 is around 75%-80% done and will approximately have ~ 1400 still renders.
While the previews are beautiful, is no one talking about how fast Ocean is working now? Here on the mainthread were alot of folks complaining about that the updates take too long or that he is milking his supporters. I mean its nice to see that it calmed down and people are having fun here again(i guess the trolls are gone for now whew). But seriously almost 1000 renders in 3 weeks? Yea there will be postwork done on them but still.. thats insane.
I saw there were a new update for Radiant some time ago and it got a bit more then 1000 new renders and it took the developerteam like a year or so, talking about milking..

We can now see without a doubt that Ocean improved his workflow like promised and i hope these complainers will acknowledge this if they come back. (pls dont)

Thank you Ocean!

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
While the previews are beautiful, is no one talking about how fast Ocean is working now? Here on the mainthread were alot of folks complaining about that the updates take too long or that he is milking his supporters. I mean its nice to see that it calmed down and people are having fun here again(i guess the trolls are gone for now whew). But seriously almost 1000 renders in 3 weeks? Yea there will be postwork done on them but still.. thats insane.
I saw there were a new update for Radiant some time ago and it got a bit more then 1000 new renders and it took the developerteam like a year or so, talking about milking..

We can now see without a doubt that Ocean improved his workflow like promised and i hope these complainers will acknowledge this if they come back. (pls dont)

Thank you Ocean!
Some people just want to be negative. As a former german soccer trainer (Willi Entenmann) once said: "I could walk over water and still there would be some people complaining. "Look at this guy, he can't even swim"."

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
downloaded the game last week played through it 4 times, and i really like this game, but there is just a little problem, dont know about the rest of you but the text box is just to big for it.. the game dev should put it in the pref's / options to remove it or whatever for players, next week i will be joining/pledging on patreon to support this game ill also be buying this game when its released on steam

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
Some people just want to be negative. As a former german soccer trainer (Willi Entenmann) once said: "I could walk over water and still there would be some people complaining. "Look at this guy, he can't even swim"."
Yea good example, and i didnt want to reawaken the negativity iam just glad that Ocean is making such amazing progress.

always stay positive,as monty python sings,always look on the bright side of life!!

You are right and that scene was hilarious.:ROFLMAO: The positive i see i that this thread is filled with nice people now.

Hesham 56

Apr 27, 2020
Did you even played the rework of chapter 1?! This is quite new content in the game, just not a continuation of the story
yup I played it actually but still don't think that's enough content to download the whole game just for that and then download it again when the new update comes
given that also the next update is near

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
K just reached chapter 4 and is there no way to avoid the breaking apart with bella? I'm guessing that's the story but did i make some wrong choices to come to that point...

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
K just reached chapter 4 and is there no way to avoid the breaking apart with bella? I'm guessing that's the story but did i make some wrong choices to come to that point...
There is no way, but fear not - the MC is not meant to go into a relationship just yet. You will be able to bounce back later. Of course only if you make mostly the right choices for her - but I doubt a few minor wrong choices will close that path.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
It's not breaking apart, but more like taking a break to fix themselves. I think they will still flirt, but not go any further. Not like MC can go further either since his junk isn't working due to trauma.

Reactions: Don Sucio

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
:love: It's good to see these images again I really liked this part I'm going to love a trio with these two beautiful mulatto girls in the distant future lol :p
a threesome?look at his face,he thinks,what do they do around my body,i want summer back,and if i can't have her back,it's bella,but definitely not this!!

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
a threesome?look at his face,he thinks,what do they do around my body,i want summer back,and if i can't have her back,it's bella,but definitely not this!!
I understand you but I would like a scene like that. Mc doesn't like that you can tell but maybe he'll change his mind if he doesn't find the summer

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I understand you but I would like a scene like that. Mc doesn't like that you can tell but maybe he'll change his mind if he doesn't find the summer
i get that you want a scene like that,but it wont happen,his mind is not on relationship or sex,let alone threesomes,his past problems need to be solved first,like he told bella why they can't be together,and only then can he look ahead.

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes