McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Am I the only one who looks at a girl I focus on her hair? Not that I mind the boobs..... I don't know why but there's something about a girl's hair that I find so sexy to stare at. Nami's hair and Bella's hair are soo sexy and their boobs too. :)
Well, if we're talking about hairstyles specifically, then I'm fan of Sasha and Maya.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
I admit I am very pro Bella. I love her no bs attitude and she is quite stunning - except the hair! it's like a horses tail gone out of control. Girl get a trim or wear it down before you poke someone's eye out!
Bella's long ponytail is super hot.
Also, thank god Mila changed her hairstyle - it suits her a lot better.

Reactions: Ghosty99

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
Am I the only one who looks at a girl I focus on her hair? Not that I mind the boobs..... I don't know why but there's something about a girl's hair that I find so sexy to stare at. Nami's hair and Bella's hair are soo sexy and their boobs too. :)
NO NO thats perfectly normal, hairstyles can really make the difference. Look at MCs hair and u know u what i mean :giggle:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Started playing this tonight on a whim and I'm only like an hour in but I already have OPINIONS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC is STILL a JRPG Edgelord but worse he has the stupid fucking hair now

Also ALL the women have slowly growing tits so if you like petites you are right FUKKKKKD

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
no,later in the story he becomes more social,but well,he has problems from the past that need to be solved.
Obviously, yea. I don't know much yet but I sincerely hope they don't pull a BaDIK and let you juggle 5 LIs just to suddenly give you your "true love" back that you (as a player) have NO connection to whatsoever.
MC is STILL a JRPG Edgelord but worse he has the stupid fucking hair now

Also ALL the women have slowly growing tits so if you like petites you are right FUKKKKKD
That sounds awesome actually. But might get to be a bit much for some of them. The itty bitty committee needs lovin' too! But wait, you're saying he doesn't have stupid hair from the start?
Just don't drop this game halfway through and I can almost guarantee you won't regret it.
Tzzzz, you know me. I'm not a spitter quitter!

Reactions: McGreed

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Obviously, yea. I don't know much yet but I sincerely hope they don't pull a BaDIK and let you juggle 5 LIs just to suddenly give you your "true love" back that you (as a player) have NO connection to whatsoever.

That sounds awesome actually. But might get to be a bit much for some of them. The itty bitty committee needs lovin' too! But wait, you're saying he doesn't have stupid hair from the start?

Tzzzz, you know me. I'm not a spitter quitter!
oh no,don't get me started on BAD,this is so much better!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DirtyMario
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes