Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I'm staying on topic now as my evil twin might punish me :cry:
Let's talk about boobas! who has the best girls...
What size do you guys prefer? Nami's cuties or Mila's bazookas? :p
There are a couplr one i like. Bellas are great, Zaras to, even Vanessas are awesome. Hell, my personally i like all really much, except the ones with huuuuge assets like Nadja or Mila - these are the girls i like a little bit less.
But only a little bit.

little bit.gif

Okay, so you are evolved from many of the "check out the pair on that" club, but that's a good point about the overall proportions. Mila does have a nice shape but I feel sorry for her with those girls...serious back ache.

Breasts aside, who has the best overall figure I wonder? Nami is quite athletic and slim, Bella is very toned but curvy, I think Victoria has some great overall proportions - though we may need to see her starfish to be sure.
Zara, Vanessa, Bella - all three great. Oh hell, who are we fooling here? They are all great - in their own way.

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
but hey,you never know,what happens during a therapy session remains a secret,so who knows,first the main course,the mother,then the dessert,the daughter. ;) ;)
Yea who knows, maybe Amber is the biggest tease/flirt out there, she just has to stay (kinda?) professional. I mean the seethru dress, the nipplepiercing and all that touching surprised me. She might eat us alive in the cabin as bewitching as she is. Like a more subtle and controlled Bella.
Also maybe she knows about the Holgersons, as if she is that blind or naive as Bella thinks her mom is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Yea who knows, maybe Amber is the biggest tease/flirt out there, she just has to stay (kinda?) professional. I mean the seethru dress, the nipplepiercing and all that touching surprised me. She might eat us alive in the cabin as bewitching as she is. Like a more subtle and controlled Bella.
Also maybe she knows about the Holgersons, as if she is that blind or naive as Bella thinks her mom is.
at the moment she is still looking at you from the therapist's point of view,and at the same time,look at those eyes,she wants to protect you from a mother's point of view,but you also see from the last session that she sees with more lust in her eyes starts to see,as you say,we need to see what's happen in the cabin,and what memories come up.and of course she will know the reputation of her neighbours the holgersons,but yes,she wants to protect her daughter bella.

Reactions: Violet Lee
Jun 30, 2021
Yes, once you see that see-through blouse and divine piercings you will never forget it :love:
I also think Bella is wrong and her mother is not so naive. Our stunning blonde has already been wrong once - Vanessa turned out to be one of the scariest and most predatory creatures of this anime.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I think that if there was some kind of sexual relationship with Amber it would be therapeutic, that is, that Amber uses sex to help improve the MC, as a form of experimental therapy

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Yes, once you see that see-through blouse and divine piercings you will never forget it :love:
I also think Bella is wrong and her mother is not so naive. Our stunning blonde has already been wrong once - Vanessa turned out to be one of the scariest and most predatory creatures of this anime.
oh no,don't start about vanessa or she'll come with a buttplug behind your ass :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
at the moment she is still looking at you from the therapist's point of view,and at the same time,look at those eyes,she wants to protect you from a mother's point of view,but you also see from the last session that she sees with more lust in her eyes starts to see,as you say,we need to see what's happen in the cabin,and what memories come up.and of course she will know the reputation of her neighbours the holgersons,but yes,she wants to protect her daughter bella.
I meant i think she may know more than she lets on, and like you said to protect Bella and to prevent things getting out of hand maybe. We will see :unsure:

I wont forget.:sneaky:
Oof.. yea Vanessa completely screwed with her. LOL Anime:ROFLMAO:

I think that if there was some kind of sexual relationship with Amber it would be therapeutic, that is, that Amber uses sex to help improve the MC, as a form of experimental therapy
Sounds like a fantastic plan dude let go!

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
oh no,don't start about vanessa or she'll come with a buttplug behind your ass :devilish: :devilish:
I actually like her as scary she can be, and i am curious how things will go with her in the future. But more importantly those eyes.. and her lips :love:

If there's a petition somewhere to add this to the game, please sign it for me too, I'll be sure to send a dime later.
Wdym in game?? I WANT this in reallife! o_O

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I actually like her as scary she can be, and i am curious how things will go with her in the future. But more importantly those eyes.. and her lips :love:

those are the eyes and the lips of a sm-mistress,she thinks to herself,how can i best make him submissive,and obey me like a dog.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya I've wondered about that, too - from what we've seen of Amber, I think she's off the charts intelligent, so I would imagine she knows more about the Holgersons than she lets on, particularly with the level of detail that she is able to read people like in the scene with Bella in the last chapter.

Sexually it sounds like she's a prude (which I find pretty attractive, myself) based on some earlier dialogue in the game from her sister. Can't wait to get to the cabin chapter as I'm hopeful that will kick off the Amber romance route.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Ya I've wondered about that, too - from what we've seen of Amber, I think she's off the charts intelligent, so I would imagine she knows more about the Holgersons than she lets on, particularly with the level of detail that she is able to read people like in the scene with Bella in the last chapter.
Maybe it's just me, but I have a feeling she's going to set Marla up with Holgerson sr. When she talked to Marla, she said, she had someone for her, I belive she meant Holgerson.

Sexually it sounds like she's a prude (which I find pretty attractive, myself) based on some earlier dialogue in the game from her sister. Can't wait to get to the cabin chapter as I'm hopeful that will kick off the Amber romance route.
A prude with pierced nipples, it's just for the sake of art only. And we have no reliable information about the state of the piercing of her other lady parts. She is intelligent, provocative and beautiful, be carefull on her romance route, lamb chop, she'll eat you for dinner!

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 885501

Overview:
After a traumatic experience, a young spirit tries to find its way back into life. College is about to start and mysteries are about to unfold.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-24
Release Date: 2022-07-24
Developer: Oceanlab - F95zone - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 Full
Language: English
Other Games: Where It All Began
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(Ch.4 Beta): - MEGA - -
Android
(Ch. 3.5 Full): MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Uncensor Patch:
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH MOD - GERMAN TRANSLATION - RUSSIAN TRANSLATION - WALLPAPER - SAVE -
Turkish translation
Rhykio thanks for the link
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1917764 View attachment 1917765 View attachment 1917766 View attachment 1917768 View attachment 1917769 View attachment 1363945 View attachment 298947 View attachment 298948 View attachment 298949 View attachment 298950 View attachment 298952 View attachment 298953 View attachment 298954 View attachment 501862 View attachment 501864 View attachment 501865 View attachment 501867 View attachment 501866 View attachment 1170342 View attachment 1170344 View attachment 1171830 View attachment 1170345 View attachment 1170346
Hey guys,
I just Started Playing this Game and I was Wondering, after adding Incest Patch
MC should addressing Nojiko as ( Mom ) right ?
let me know if I am doing something Wrong

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Hey guys,
It should, but not all the time. Sometimes he just calls her Nojiko.
But it can also have to do with scrappy mod. His mod has an own (seperate) Ipatch since the original doesn't work.
Sancho on the other hand has the Ipatch integrated so don't install it when using his mod. His mod isn't mentioned on the mainpage btw Sancho mod

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey guys,
I've not played with the patch but I believe MC being adopted is probably a major plot point so the patch couldn't change her to mother rather than foster mother. It probably just changes Nami to full sister rather than foster sister.

Reactions: Zenitsu_19
Jul 7, 2022

so he won't do much thinking with his penis. :D
I don't think he is capable of thinking with it, going by the size of his widdle prawn.. :whistle:
Imagine Vanessa lying there sighing and saying "are you in yet?".

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
It should, but not all the time. Sometimes he just calls her Nojiko.
But it can also have to do with scrappy mod. His mod has an own (seperate) Ipatch since the original doesn't work.
Sancho on the other hand has the Ipatch integrated so don't install it when using his mod. His mod isn't mentioned on the mainpage btw Sancho mod
yeah he is calling her mom sometimes

btw i copied your signature

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes