soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
my ideal blended couple in this game would be:bella(the beauty:love:)plus lilith's (from the guardian)character and personality:devilish:,jeff's looks plus jacky's( from blackheart hotel)character and personality.two domineering insane souls,love it!!:love:

Jul 7, 2022
my ideal blended couple in this game would be:bella(the beauty:love:)plus lilith's (from the guardian)character and personality:devilish:,jeff's looks plus jacky's( from blackheart hotel)character and personality.two domineering insane souls,love it!!:love:
Did you call me?
oh, I thought I heard my name ;)
Hmm, I must try this Guardian and see this Lilith character.

You mean Bella's personality is not enough? :eek:
I love her twisted nature...but then again it reminds me of someone :whistle:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You mean Bella's personality is not enough? :eek:
I love her twisted nature...but then again it reminds me of someone :whistle:
She's a cute widdle bibi in a thick and spiky outer shell. A very common trope in media and also a common thing in reality.
But being hot as fuck definitely helps so people love chiseling her out of that rock.

It's just a little sad that other characters take such a back seat in characterization. There are at least 5 generic hot girls too many in this story. A sentence I wouldn't have thought I would ever write.

OFFTOPIC: I ended up supporting the dev last night and it seems he's about to take a creative writing course in Berlin soon. I hope his spirit will survive that. It's the equivalent of going to a university in California.

Jul 7, 2022
She's a cute widdle bibi in a thick and spiky outer shell. A very common trope in media and also a common thing in reality.
But being hot as fuck definitely helps so people love chiseling her out of that rock.

It's just a little sad that other characters take such a back seat in characterization. There are at least 5 generic hot girls too many in this story. A sentence I wouldn't have thought I would ever write.

OFFTOPIC: I ended up supporting the dev last night and it seems he's about to take a creative writing course in Berlin soon. I hope his spirit will survive that. It's the equivalent of going to a university in California.
A cute widdle bibi that becomes a hellcat when her temper breaks..
I found it pretty funny when the MC taunts her and near gets his neck snapped :LOL:
Bella might have a soft spot for the MC but if you piss her off, best sleep with one eye open.

Remember we are still only in the introduction phase of the girls though. They will all get their personalities expanded over the updates.

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I found it pretty funny when the MC taunts her and near gets his neck snapped :LOL:
Bella might have a soft spot for the MC but if you piss her off, best sleep with one eye open.
Sure. It's a defense mechanism. MC himself is quite close to that. Someone's pissing you off? Punch. Think later.
The last cutscene tells me everything I need to know about Bella. I just hope we'll get to rectify this "we can't be together" situation sooner rather than later. With the sheer amount of LIs still left to build up I fear it's gonna be a while.

Jul 7, 2022
Sure. It's a defense mechanism. MC himself is quite close to that. Someone's pissing you off? Punch. Think later.
The last cutscene tells me everything I need to know about Bella. I just hope we'll get to rectify this "we can't be together" situation sooner rather than later. With the sheer amount of LIs still left to build up I fear it's gonna be a while.
Yes, people with a history of trauma/anger management issues can lash out first before reasoning.
It can be an automatic response that is hard to break without any proper help.
Oh that will be rectified a bit down the road, Bella is going to be taking a back seat for a bit while the other girls get their chance to shine. The dev did mention that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so that should ease your fears with their path ;)

It's going to take a while for all the girls definitely, but I think Ocean might just get the future updates out a bit faster.
I'm being nice and optimistic today!

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Remember we are still only in the introduction phase of the girls though. They will all get their personalities expanded over the updates.
ok twisted,but she's still too kind,i'm still tough on bella,but she can get even more vindictive,just the same as the mc.now it's a bit too romantic,the story could get darker for all,and i also want to know what the story of sacha is,she only looks mysteriously dangerous.

Jul 7, 2022
ok twisted,but she's still too kind,i'm still tough on bella,but she can get even more vindictive,just the same as the mc.now it's a bit too romantic,the story could get darker for all,and i also want to know what the story of sacha is,she only looks mysteriously dangerous.
I agree that Bella seems to have done a bit of a 360 turn from sociopath to caring waifu, just a bit too quickly perhaps?
Still, that's not to say we will not see Bella's darker side get unleashed and with the Vanessa/Zara situation, who knows..
Do you think Bella will stand by and let Zara muscle in on her man? that's a real catfight in the making.
The storyline with Mario/Vanessa is probably going to get much darker and possibly Bella too if you do not influence her properly.

Sasha is very intriguing...I can't wait to find out her story.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The dev did mention that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so that should ease your fears with their path ;)
Oh, my fear isn't that they will stay apart forever, it's more that the resolution in game will take years to materialize. Also, god damn. Marriage? That is a lot further than I thought this would go. And so out of character for both of them right now. I'm looking forward to that build up.
It's going to take a while for all the girls definitely, but I think Ocean might just get the future updates out a bit faster.
We'll see. At least I know now that he outsourced programming work and is using and further upgrading a monster rig to render this. Something certain other developers could have done long ago and didn't, and I respect his dedication.
I'm being nice and optimistic today!
Who hurt you?

Agree to a certain point. But I don't want any crispy roasted LIs to happen. If you know, you know.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I agree that Bella seems to have done a bit of a 360 turn from sociopath to caring waifu, just a bit too quickly perhaps?
Still, that's not to say we will not see Bella's darker side get unleashed and with the Vanessa/Zara situation, who knows..
Do you think Bella will stand by and let Zara muscle in on her man? that's a real catfight in the making.
The storyline with Mario/Vanessa is probably going to get much darker and possibly Bella too if you do not influence her properly.

Sasha is very intriguing...I can't wait to find out her story.
oh,i sincerely hope so,and i certainly don't hope that nami will get under the influence of vanessa!!

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I just hope we'll get to rectify this "we can't be together" situation sooner rather than later. With the sheer amount of LIs still left to build up I fear it's gonna be a while.
My guess is that we'll have to wait for at least 2-3 more chapters until this moment. Although, everything depends on how big future chapters will be and how much screen time other LI's will get.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
My guess is that we'll have to wait for at least 2-3 more chapters until this moment. Although, everything depends on how big future chapters will be and how much screen time other LI's will get.
I'm with that guess. Problem is that several of the other girls are already so deep in my "omg - boring" drawer and it's really hard to get out of there. We'll see what the dev does with them and I wish him good luck to do that organically.
The local Priest when he tried to do an exorcism.
Apparently he didn't appreciate green pea soup over his cassock.
Aim for the face. Yes I've seen the obvious layup for a sexual innunendo in there but I won't make it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
it seems he's about to take a creative writing course in Berlin soon. I hope his spirit will survive that. It's the equivalent of going to a university in California.
Well, as a hobby writer myself I can say that the writing courses can be both great and horrific, depending on the guys teaching it. It can make you a more effective writer, which is good, but they can also limit your vision, both on grammar and ideas.
For his English texts, being more effective could be great and grammarwise English is very limiting from the start, so that would not be so much a problem as in his German texts.
I see this when comparing (both mine and others) English writing to German writing. English has a SVO corset with a rigid word order, whereas German is both a V2 and OV language with free constituent word order, including unlimited compound words and unlimited extended modifiers.
There is a reason why the current officially longest, correct in grammar, German sentence clocks in at 1077 words. While some might see that as excessive and in German today shorter sentences are encouraged, it is still a sign of learning being able to compose sentences using the full range of grammar features German has. For writing at least, since in spoken German even educated native speakers keep it shorter.
Generally I think going to this course will help Ocean with witing for SG and WIAB, since these courses help with becoming more effective.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Well, as a hobby writer myself I can say that the writing courses can be both great and horrific, depending on the guys teaching it. It can make you a more effective writer, which is good, but they can also limit your vision, both on grammar and ideas.
For his English texts, being more effective could be great and grammarwise English is very limiting from the start, so that would not be so much a problem as in his German texts.
I see this when comparing (both mine and others) English writing to German writing. English has a SVO corset with a rigid word order, whereas German is both a V2 and OV language with free constituent word order, including unlimited compound words and unlimited extended modifiers.
There is a reason why the current officially longest, correct in grammar, German sentence clocks in at 1077 words. While some might see that as excessive and in German today shorter sentences are encouraged, it is still a sign of learning being able to compose sentences using the full range of grammar features German has. For writing at least, since in spoken German even educated native speakers keep it shorter.
Generally I think going to this course will help Ocean with witing for SG and WIAB, since these courses help with becoming more effective.
it can only be to his advantage,the better he gets,so much the better the game gets.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I'm with that guess. Problem is that several of the other girls are already so deep in my "omg - boring" drawer and it's really hard to get out of there. We'll see what the dev does with them and I wish him good luck to do that organically.
Yeah, that's understandable. As for me, I'm not even sure which girl is the least interesting for me. I love Mila and Nami, Zara started to shine finally, Sasha's backstory still incredibly interesting to know, also it's interesting to know true reasons why Vanessa date that *bad word* guy and what's her deal in the story, why she pretend to be stupid bimbo when she's with Bella etc.
Maybe Victoria is little bit boring at this moment, but we've already know that next chapter will change this. Also, I'm very tempted to see and try all opportunities to know Maya closer.
By the way, I've completely forgot about Sonya, so far she's the least interesting girl for me I'd say, but I assume that she's pretty important to the story, after all, she's the one who represents Summer's Gone, being on the main cover of the game.
Oh, seems like I got a little carried away :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes