Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
You mean Bella's personality is not enough? :eek:
I love her twisted nature...but then again it reminds me of someone :whistle:
Oh yea? Me too

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ok twisted,but she's still too kind,i'm still tough on bella,but she can get even more vindictive,just the same as the mc.now it's a bit too romantic,the story could get darker for all,and i also want to know what the story of sacha is,she only looks mysteriously dangerous.
So it may be a good thing or a bad one Ocean decided to tone it down when it comes to the dark path.

oh,i sincerely hope so,and i certainly don't hope that nami will get under the influence of vanessa!!
It seems to me Nami was mesmerized by Vanessa, so was i. It could be too late for both of us i am affraid.:cry:

Reactions: soprano31

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Oh yea? Me too

So it may be a good thing or a bad one Ocean decided to tone it down when it comes to the dark path.

It seems to me Nami was mesmerized by Vanessa, so was i. It could be too late for both of us i am affraid.:cry:
oh no,never let vanessa dominate you!!don't go on the dark path,stay on bella's heavenly path!!:love::love:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Generally I think going to this course will help Ocean with witing for SG and WIAB, since these courses help with becoming more effective.
I hope so. I meant it more in a sense of social politics and potentially teaching him that what he does is wrong.
His writing isn't bad, not at all. There are a few phrases he used that make sense in german, but don't when translated to english. That's how I knew he was from a german speaking country before I could confirm that officially. Well that and the barmaid of the german pub is named Layla, but that's a more obscure reference.

By the way, I've completely forgot about Sonya, so far she's the least interesting girl for me I'd say, but I assume that she's pretty important to the story, after all, she's the one who represents Summer's Gone, being on the main cover of the game.
Sonya is the most "diverse" of the bunch and I assume that's why she's on the banner. You could show a whole row of hot blondes that look almost interchangeable but that's not unique enough. As far as game signatures here go I think Bella wins that one hands down.

She gives me the fuckin creeps. And it's not only her heterochromia. You can keep her. But stay away from my sister.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sonya is the most "diverse" of the bunch and I assume that's why she's on the banner. You could show a whole row of hot blondes that look almost interchangeable but that's not unique enough. As far as game signatures here go I think Bella wins that one hands down.
And the fact that she's Ocean's favorite of course :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ahx and DirtyMario

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
That's also true. But nonetheless I think it's not the only reason why she's on banner. Only time will tell :BootyTime:

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
And the fact that she's Ocean's favorite of course :)
I guess I must have missed a lot of backstory before I started playing.
She's his favourite? I got the feeling that he isn't fully aware of his own casual xenophobia through a certain phrasing he used.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I hope so. I meant it more in a sense of social politics and potentially teaching him that what he does is wrong.
His writing isn't bad, not at all. There are a few phrases he used that make sense in german, but don't when translated to english. That's how I knew he was from a german speaking country before I could confirm that officially. Well that and the barmaid of the german pub is named Layla, but that's a more obscure reference.
Yes, Layla, had to snort when she popped up first!:) As for "teaching him what he does is wrong": I would take exception and tell a writing teacher "screw you", if he/she wanted to push into one direction. That has nothing to do with writing and should stay out of class. But I know what you mean and I cannot stand these woke flatfappers at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yes, Layla, had to snort when she popped up first!:) As for "teaching him what he does is wrong": I would take exception and tell a writing teacher "screw you", if he/she wanted to push into one direction. That has nothing to do with writing and should stay out of class. But I know what you mean and I cannot stand these woke flatfappers at all.
Yea I hope he can take the pressure. Or even better, doesn't even mention what he's working on.
flatfappers
Perfect example of phrasing that works in german, but english speakers are confused :BootyTime:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
So after playing through the available content I've got some more OPINIONS!

As for the board game, I think the same as you, it was a bit heavy for me and it did not influence the story as such. I think that since the MC has problems down there, the creator will quench our thirst for sex through that board game, with scenes within the imagination of the game, until the MC is fully operational. Still I think it can be interesting.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
As for the board game, I think the same as you, it was a bit heavy for me and it did not influence the story as such. I think that since the MC has problems down there, the creator will quench our thirst for sex through that board game, with scenes within the imagination of the game, until the MC is fully operational. Still I think it can be interesting.
Oh right. Next time we'll use the spicy cards. And the thiccc (triple c) teacher will join the group. I wonder if she's aware. :BootyTime:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
bella is one of the archangels sent by god,to drive us out of all the devils around us ,to drive us out of all the devilish thoughts spoken by the many devils around us ,to forgive us our enemies of all their sins and their diabolic outspoken thoughts and opinions,bella is what we live for,what we rise for,and die for.bella,mi amore :love:

Jul 7, 2022
bella is one of the archangels sent by god,to drive us out of all the devils around us ,to drive us out of all the devilish thoughts spoken by the many devils around us ,to forgive us our enemies of all their sins and their diabolic outspoken thoughts and opinions,bella is what we live for,what we rise for,and die for.bella,mi amore :love:
Are you sure you are not talking about Victoria? :D
I would describe Bella as more like a fallen Angel :devilish:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Are you sure you are not talking about Victoria? :D
I would describe Bella as more like a fallen Angel :devilish:
she's not depraved enough for a fallen angel,that's more like vanessa,bella is more in between,purgatory,but because of her natural beauty and her recent changes ,she's been promoted to archangel,and victoria is her apprentice. :love: :love:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes