DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
[Wall of a story]
You should make a game, or at least write for one. After you tightened up your punctuation and formatting.
I wouldn't play it, I don't appreciate corpses in my fappy games.
But I'm sure someone would. There's a fetish for everything.

- omg I'm only 6 likes away from THAT number...*plays music from the Exorcist*
You don't get any likes from me anymore. I'd hate to be the one that makes it tick over.
[EDIT:] Nvm. Gotta go for 666 posts now.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
You should make a game, or at least write for one. After you tightened up your punctuation and formatting.
I wouldn't play it, I don't appreciate corpses in my fappy games.
But I'm sure someone would. There's a fetish for everything.

You don't get any likes from me anymore. I'd hate to be the one that makes it tick over.
thanks,i love to write,especially horror(the more blood and guts,so much better ;))and i know,i'm used to writing everything on paper,then i write whatever comes to mind,that must i still learn.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ocean can you please sort MC's hair because my ocd is spiraling every time I see him now.
I'm like PAT IT DOWN!!! :cry:
I've seen some stupid looking MCs in my time but this takes the cake.
Couldn't imagine a haircut looking even worse than his starting one but here we are.
Apart from the look, MC doesn't seem like the type to get up in the morning and spend an hour putting sugar water into his hair. That alone is a perfect sign that he's fallen for Bella. Forever. No take-backsies, hook, line & sinker.

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Holy shit, the next update is already at 80% !?

WOW is it just me or has Ocean become much faster and more productive? I read in the last patch that the release could even be around the end of October.

Could someone tell me the size of the next update compared to the other chapters? The last patch note says 1400 renders, anyone remember how many renders the last chapters had?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Could someone tell me the size of the next update compared to the other chapters? The last patch note says 1400 renders, anyone remember how many renders the last chapters had?
Last update was ch1 rework and was 700 renders released in little less than 2 months.
Before that ch4 was 2300 renders (animations and cinematics excluded).

Reactions: Laehtsia

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
WOW is it just me or has Ocean become much faster and more productive? I read in the last patch that the release could even be around the end of October.
Yes, this was stated, but, we have to wait if this comes true. Focus is now on the WIAB release.

In this post is a table that compares the last releases.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Development will speed up considerably once the WIAB rework and rework of the older SG chapters are completed.
Although he might need to start up a new side project to keep him from going insane. :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes