DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Thank you for the complete explanation, if I want to start this game, it will take at least 5 months to finish these 4 chapters, so I have another question, do you think the sex scenes will start in 6 months, that is, another update? do you know ?
Nobody but the Dev knows.
There are a lot of characters still to develop and refine, I wouldn't expect a sudden jump to explicit content within the next few updates.
Infact I would advise to drop the thought of playing this game for sexual content altogether. Its easy to connect with these characters by different means. This is more about developing personal bonds for people who feel like they are missing that IRL. And even if not many members here would admit to it, that's most of us.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Nobody but the Dev knows.
There are a lot of characters still to develop and refine, I wouldn't expect a sudden jump to explicit content within the next few updates.
Infact I would advise to drop the thought of playing this game for sexual content altogether. Its easy to connect with these characters by different means. This is more about developing personal bonds for people who feel like they are missing that IRL. And even if not many members here would admit to it, that's most of us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I would be okay with a 3 month frequency if he can keep that up.
Hehe here we go again :sneaky:
I think you are on to something, since both games are connected.He and Leia also share the eye/hair colour and her twin, the WIAB MC from the old version looked at one point like he could literally be his brother. But Ocean changed his appearance a lot back then.. and now its completly outdated. It could still mean something imo.

Leia's brother looked quite different before, why would Ocean remake him to look so similar to SiG MC? But then he changed him again, 2 times.. maybe he thought it would be to obvious? Or the the plot/relations changed since then?

Ahh! ..i really like to speculate about all those possible connections in my fav AVN's. I know alot of people dont like the fact he makes 2 games at the same time, but its really exciting for me to see and discover gradually how interwined both of his games really are. But we are still at the beginning..
Hi! I think the reasons for the reworks and similarities of the characters we talk about are partly Ocean´s rising render skills, partly staying within patreon regulations and partly plot evolution.
That Ocean´s render skills are getting better is stating the obvious, even the old versions of his games were in the upper range of pic quality and composition, but now he put on a shovel more.
Staying within patreon (and Steam for the future) regulations plays a big role IMO. Even now in the reworked versions some things are in part heavily implied to be true, but for regulation reasons we are in the "landlord and roommate" area textwise. For example, The MC and
And the plot develops over time. I think Ocean uses much implication and hints stuff and we see here and there that both WIAB and SG play in the same universe. Just look at Ayua, who might be her Mommy...?;)

Bella with her bestie Ayua
and this is Miru from WIAB

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Does anyone know when the second season will be remade? I played the first season, and when the second season started, the quality was very different, if the second season is remade soon, I will wait because it looks very different.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know when the second season will be remade? I played the first season, and when the second season started, the quality was very different, if the second season is remade soon, I will wait because it looks very different.
Pretty much exactly what I said when I got to it. :KEK: It will be remade at some point but it's not around the corner.
Just keep playing you'll be through it rather fast. Chapter 3 renders are better again.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If he's doing the same now as he did with remastering ep 1 while doing ep 4 then the remastering of ep 2 will be in version 5 full, not in 4.5.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If he's doing the same now as he did with remastering ep 1 while doing ep 4 then the remastering of ep 2 will be in version 5 full, not in 4.5.
As far as I've heard it should be together with the Steam release. No idea if that's 4.5 or 5 though. 5 would make more sense obviously. We'll see. Plans change occasionally.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
As far as I've heard it should be together with the Steam release. No idea if that's 4.5 or 5 though. 5 would make more sense obviously. We'll see. Plans change occasionally.
Steam release is planned with/after chapter 5 release. chapter 4.5 beta release is new story content and 4.5 final release is fixed errors and the first half of the reworked chapter 2. The same counts for chapter 5 beta and chapter 5 final.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It'll be chapter 5 full that gets the steam release as long as Ocean feels he has fleshed out the LIs enough. It could even be ep 6 or later dependant on if Ocean feels more introduction is needed for LIs, season 2 will be when the storyline and different LI branches start to kick in so he'll want all characters fleshed out first (except for any he wants to keep mysterious.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
It'll be chapter 5 full that gets the steam release as long as Ocean feels he has fleshed out the LIs enough. It could even be ep 6 or later dependant on if Ocean feels more introduction is needed for LIs, season 2 will be when the storyline and different LI branches start to kick in so he'll want all characters fleshed out first (except for any he wants to keep mysterious.
Let's hope we can see even a bit more Sasha and I can sleep peacefully :LOL:

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I see Bella as more like a Dark Angel of Vengeance. Her acts against her neighbors and future plans for Mario and his Father would be more in that style.
is not very angelic...or what she did to Nami on her first day.
I think only the MC can redeem her and she might in turn do the same for him.

Victoria really is Angelic though. She is pure and caring, selfless and thoughtful.
Bella, the fallen angel
Victoria, the descended angel

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes