jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Development will speed up considerably once the WIAB rework and rework of the older SG chapters are completed.
Although he might need to start up a new side project to keep him from going insane. :HideThePain:
You want him to work on a 3rd game?!?!

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
oh no,no :cry:!!,then summer's gone will be over by the time i have great-grandchildren!!
Depends on how soon that'll be I guess.
The last chapters and half-chapters took 6 to 12 months between releases.
Chapter 4 was only 2 months ago and the next update is incoming.
I would be okay with a 3 month frequency if he can keep that up.

Reactions: Skrrt! and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I've seen some stupid looking MCs in my time but this takes the cake.
Couldn't imagine a haircut looking even worse than his starting one but here we are.
Apart from the look, MC doesn't seem like the type to get up in the morning and spend an hour putting sugar water into his hair. That alone is a perfect sign that he's fallen for Bella. Forever. No take-backsies, hook, line & sinker.
I will not go into a discussion on hairstyles, but i have to say the Mc´s new one helped me seeing the closeness of facial features with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agreed and seconded! :)

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Depends on how soon that'll be I guess.
The last chapters and half-chapters took 6 to 12 months between releases.
Chapter 4 was only 2 months ago and the next update is incoming.
well,but wat if he takes on more projects,and summer's gone isn't even halfway through yet,and apparently he wants to make 30 chapters?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DirtyMario

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
monday morning. mc stretches,his head still pounding from the hangover he has. his clothes are scattered on the floor,but also women's clothes are scattered. he finally wakes up,but what he finds is his worst nightmare. he lies bathed in blood,he lifts the sheet. and there she is,bella. stabbed to death with hundreds of stab wounds,her intestines are scattered across the bed,and her head has been chopped off with an axe. and in the doorway stands nami with an ax ,and a broad grin on her face,and says, "i warned you,brother" you are mine,mine alone." :devilish: :devilish:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello, I had a question, it is true that the developer said that this game does not contain completely sexual scenes, but you don't need sexual scenes to enjoy the sexual aspect! For example, the game Hillside still does not contain fully sexual scenes, but every rendering of it gives thousands of fully sexual scenes of other games, so my question is, if I start this game now, can I enjoy it sexually? Does it contain enjoyable scenes? It doesn't have to be completely sexual
Because the depth of the story is as valuable as the enjoyable scenes
If both do not exist at the same time, it is ridiculous!

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hello, I had a question, it is true that the developer said that this game does not contain completely sexual scenes, but you don't need sexual scenes to enjoy the sexual aspect! For example, the game Hillside still does not contain fully sexual scenes, but every rendering of it gives thousands of fully sexual scenes of other games, so my question is, if I start this game now, can I enjoy it sexually? Does it contain enjoyable scenes? It doesn't have to be completely sexual
Because the depth of the story is as valuable as the enjoyable scenes
If both do not exist at the same time, it is ridiculous!
There is nudity, but no sex scenes yet. This game is still in the character build up phase and there will be scenes down the line.
If you're asking personal opinions, no I would not fap to this as it is.
That also explains the relatively low ratings for this kind of quality. Some people don't like to wait for the good stuff.
That said, there aren't many games where I've fallen in love with some characters as hard as this. Really depends on your preferences.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
There is nudity, but no sex scenes yet. This game is still in the character build up phase and there will be scenes down the line.
If you're asking personal opinions, no I would not fap to this as it is.
That also explains the relatively low ratings for this kind of quality. Some people don't like to wait for the good stuff.
That said, there aren't many games where I've fallen in love with some characters as hard as this. Really depends on your preferences.
Thank you for the complete explanation, if I want to start this game, it will take at least 5 months to finish these 4 chapters, so I have another question, do you think the sex scenes will start in 6 months, that is, another update? do you know ?

Reactions: DirtyMario

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
I will not go into a discussion on hairstyles, but i have to say the Mc´s new one helped me seeing the closeness of facial features with

Agreed and seconded! :)
Hehe here we go again :sneaky:
I think you are on to something, since both games are connected.He and Leia also share the eye/hair colour and her twin, the WIAB MC from the old version looked at one point like he could literally be his brother. But Ocean changed his appearance a lot back then.. and now its completly outdated. It could still mean something imo.

Leia's brother looked quite different before, why would Ocean remake him to look so similar to SiG MC? But then he changed him again, 2 times.. maybe he thought it would be to obvious? Or the the plot/relations changed since then?

Ahh! ..i really like to speculate about all those possible connections in my fav AVN's. I know alot of people dont like the fact he makes 2 games at the same time, but its really exciting for me to see and discover gradually how interwined both of his games really are. But we are still at the beginning..

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Thank you for the complete explanation, if I want to start this game, it will take at least 5 months to finish these 4 chapters, so I have another question, do you think the sex scenes will start in 6 months, that is, another update? do you know ?
this is a story of learning to trust each other,the characters have to deal with their past problems first,and then there will be sex scenes with your favorite great loves,this is not just any college game ,to fuck the most,in tihis game you can really recognize yourself in it.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes