Jul 7, 2022
Maybe they're two kinds of angels of compassion. Victoria overflows with love and assumes human misery, Bella assumes human condition itself, and both bring beauty to this world.
I see Bella as more like a Dark Angel of Vengeance. Her acts against her neighbors and future plans for Mario and his Father would be more in that style.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is not very angelic...or what she did to Nami on her first day.
I think only the MC can redeem her and she might in turn do the same for him.

Victoria really is Angelic though. She is pure and caring, selfless and thoughtful.

starkj

May 17, 2022
It's natural more people like Bella than any other girl, she also has the most content, i was planning on going for Mila at first but ended up going for Bella aswell :ROFLMAO:
Still, there are many good girls in this game to choose from, i need to see more of Sasha, Sonya, Nia, Amber and others.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
It's natural more people like Bella than any other girl, she also has the most content, i was planning on going for Mila at first but ended up going for Bella aswell :ROFLMAO:
Still, there are many good girls in this game to choose from, i need to see more of Sasha, Sonya, Nia, Amber and others.
every woman is a godsend,why choose and always the same?life is too short,try them all!!:p:p

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Indeed, but i need more content to do more runs for each girls like i did in Being a Dik.
indeed,we only know bella en nami,we have to get to know the rest even more intimately,we have already started with zara and vanessa,now on our way to mila and victoria!!

Reactions: starkj

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
oh no,never let vanessa dominate you!!don't go on the dark path,stay on bella's heavenly path!!:love::love:
She gives me the fuckin creeps. And it's not only her heterochromia. You can keep her. But stay away from my sister.
Hey! Bella was always my No.1 and after that Nami!:love: But who knows, if Vanessa isn't something like a psychopath, and opens up to MC similar to Bella when we make the right choices on her path, we could get an effect like with Bella and maybe even stronger, since most people seem to dislike her. I guess it depends on Ocean where it will go with her, but since she is a confirmed LI, i bet he will be able to turn the tables for alot of us.

Ocean planned for dark path(nerfed) and for the few people that actually turned down Bella and choose Vanessa instead and maybe follow the dark route(i know, blasphemy), it could get very interessting in the future. :unsure:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
indeed,we only know bella en nami,we have to get to know the rest even more intimately,we have already started with zara and vanessa,now on our way to mila and victoria!!
Bella cried, Nami cried, there's crying Victoria in the previews... if all of the girls' updates end with them crying because of MC I'm just gonna move in with Jeff and go bros before hoes.

Hey! Bella was always my No.1 and after that Nami!:love: But who knows, if Vanessa isn't something like a psychopath, and opens up to MC similar to Bella when we make the right choices on her path, we could get an effect like with Bella and maybe even stronger, since most people seem to dislike her. I guess it depends on Ocean where it will go with her, but since she is a confirmed LI, i bet he will be able to turn the tables for alot of us.
I wouldn't even compare that. Bella was (is?) an insufferable bitch at first but at least she is honest about it. Vanessa is manipulative and deceiving and loves "playing games". Not only with MC but with Bella and Zara too. Not saying it's impossible but redeeming herself in my eyes will be hard.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Ocean planned for dark path(nerfed) and for the few people that actually turned down Bella and choose Vanessa instead and maybe follow the dark route(i know, blasphemy), it could get very interessting in the future. :unsure:

well,either he becomes the doggy on a leash,or we can dominate her,if it does ,i hope she becomes our toy ,with sm-mistresses nia and her follower :devilish:

Reactions: DirtyMario

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Bella cried, Nami cried, there's crying Victoria in the previews... if all of the girls' updates end with them crying because of MC I'm just gonna move in with Jeff and go bros before hoes.

I wouldn't even compare that. Bella was (is?) an insufferable bitch at first but at least she is honest about it. Vanessa is manipulative and deceiving and loves "playing games". Not only with MC but with Bella and Zara too. Not saying it's impossible but redeeming herself in my eyes will be hard.
oh no,too many woman who mc's head bleating and weeping,i want to try them all but once in a while you have to run away from it.;)

Reactions: DirtyMario

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021

I absolutely get it, she freaked me out aswell at first, but imo she is also one of the most interessting characters so far, and Zara mentioned something along the lines that she isnt that bad. I hope Ocean will nail it with her, i think she got huge potential.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I absolutely get it, she freaked me out aswell at first, but imo she is also one of the most interessting characters so far, and Zara mentioned something along the lines that she isnt that bad. I hope Ocean will nail it with her, i think she got huge potential.
well,there's something exotic about her,if we act like a real man to her,and not like her sissy boyfriend,she'll consider us equal,and maybe something can grow between them.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
From what she showed me already I'd say she's got 2 good handfuls of potential. :Kappa:
But you're right, I agree that she's interesting at least and I don't have to love every potential LI (I already don't). Curious to find out what her motivation is and I sincerely hope it's more then "it's funny tee hee".

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
finally it was time,mc's big defloration.he had been looking forward to it for days.he had made sure nojiko was away for work,nami he had given her four cinematickets for her,victoria,maja and mila.everything was set up for the big night.rose petals on the bed,candles all over the house and in the room,atmospheric music.the moment was there,the bell rang.there she stood,bella,in her natural beauty.attractively dressed in a sexy red evening dress.the evening went on and the moment came when bella took his hand and said,shall we go upstairs?they were both getting ready to start the lovemaking.bella was still getting ready in the bathroom,while mc jumped on the bed and waited expectantly for his lover.but then he heard the door open below,he heard creaking footsteps on the stairs.the door of the bedroom opened,and there she was,summer.with a large kitchen knife behind her back."i knew,she said,"you never loved me.""you never waited for me.you never looked for me.this is my ultimate revenge!!"she went to him,cut off hi penis with precision.he cried out in pain.then she cut off his tongue,and cut off his head from ear to ear.she went to the bathroom with hi penis in her hand .there bella stood,suspecting nothing,getting ready in the mirror,when summer slammed her head into the mirror several times.the blood was pouring all over her head,the shards of glass were carved deep into her face.summer put his penis in her mouth and said,"no one is messing with me!!! :devilish: :devilish::devilish:
Cassie_Hack.jpg

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
finally it was time,mc's big defloration.he had been looking forward to it for days.he had made sure nojiko was away for work,nami he had given her four cinematickets for her,victoria,maja and mila.everything was set up for the big night.rose petals on the bed,candles all over the house and in the room,atmospheric music.the moment was there,the bell rang.there she stood,bella,in her natural beauty.attractively dressed in a sexy red evening dress.the evening went on and the moment came when bella took his hand and said,shall we go upstairs?they were both getting ready to start the lovemaking.bella was still getting ready in the bathroom,while mc jumped on the bed and waited expectantly for his lover.but then he heard the door open below,he heard creaking footsteps on the stairs.the door of the bedroom opened,and there she was,summer.with a large kitchen knife behind her back."i knew,she said,"you never loved me.""you never waited for me.you never looked for me.this is my ultimate revenge!!"she went to him,cut off hi penis with precision.he cried out in pain.then she cut off his tongue,and cut off his head from ear to ear.she went to the bathroom with hi penis in her hand .there bella stood,suspecting nothing,getting ready in the mirror,when summer slammed her head into the mirror several times.the blood was pouring all over her head,the shards of glass were carved deep into her face.summer put his penis in her mouth and said,"no one is messing with me!!! :devilish: :devilish::devilish:
View attachment 2048138
What the hell!!? That escalated quickly:oops:

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31
Jul 7, 2022
View attachment 2048138
I know my eyes are still swimming in Goldschläger from last night but yes, I struggled a bit.

The moral of this story is beware girls with sharp knives and if your weeny looks like a hotdog..
*polishes her little knife*

- omg I'm only 6 likes away from THAT number...*plays music from the Exorcist*

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I know my eyes are still swimming in Goldschläger from last night but yes, I struggled a bit.

The moral of this story is beware girls with sharp knives and if your weeny looks like a hotdog..
*polishes her little knife*

- omg I'm only 6 likes away from THAT number...*plays music from the Exorcist*
You do you...

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes