HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
more like the angel of hating on people in love:cautious:

but beautiful picture. Love to see you express yourself and the love for your Waifu
really well made!!just goth-ish,an angel who has descended to take someone's heart out,because she can't get it,beautiful!! :love: :love:
She is giving her heart to the one she loves.....truly angelic, she loves everybody.....well, MOST people..:LOL:

Insert joke about chocolate and balloon knots. :Kappa:

View attachment 2052671
They're not blood related, no problem.:love:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Are we... are we sure about that? I thought the implication was that they are brother and sister by blood.
Otherwise, what sense would all these jokes about how she's a redhead make?
yeah, somewhere really early on there is (or used to be) a reference to them being adopted at the "same time" by Nojiko with an inference that they're not blood related. Plus - it takes an incest patch to make them bro/sis for Patreonazi, so as long as I don't use the patch - she's not my blood sister ;);):love::love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DirtyMario

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Are we... are we sure about that? I thought the implication was that they are brother and sister by blood.
Officially: no, she is your stepsister, just like Maja and Victoria aren't relatives either. But c'mon, we all know that's because patreon an their stupid rules. Yes, of course Victoria and Maja are sisters, they have the same surname and yes, all the "why are you redhead" and Nojiko's concern is because Nami is her sister, not only stepsister, buuut the game say stepsister.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think the implication in the game is that they both lost their parents in the same accident, as others have said this is to get round patreon rules. It is a better solution than tenant/landlady and roommate you've been living with since birth that you get in other games.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think the implication in the game is that they both lost their parents in the same accident, as others have said this is to get round patreon rules. It is a better solution than tenant/landlady and roommate you've been living with since birth that you get in other games.
I don't even think there's any implication that they both lost their parents in the same accident. The only thing that's mentioned explicit in-game, as far as I can recall, is that they were both 3 when their respective parents died. This is what the MC told Maja about their parents in Chapter 3, which as far as I know isn't being reworked:

"I lost my parents at the age of three. The same happened to Nami."​

If they were siblings, it would make more sense to say:

"Nami and I lost our parents at the age of three."​

If it were the same incident, it would make more sense to say:

"I lost my parents at the age of three. The same incident killed Nami's parents too."​

The way it's actually worded, if there's any implication at all, it would be that MC & Nami aren't related, and they lost their respective parents in separate incidents.

But then again I have no real insight into what Ocean's true intention really is. So take my interpretation with a grain of salt.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
for something good you have to be patient.if you want mess,then play other college games, if you want a really good psychologically well thought out story, wait for this artwork!! :)
Yeah, but I'm not that patient, there are other devs doing better in this regard in great games. I actually tried getting into the first chapter of this game early this year, but once I realized the flow of the story and how long the update cycle is, I didn't feel like getting invested for something that will take ages to get moving. Like I said, maybe in another two years I'll check this again. No rush.

Reactions: RNasc4444

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Yeah, but I'm not that patient, there are other devs doing better in this regard in great games. I actually tried getting into the first chapter of this game early this year, but once I realized the flow of the story and how long the update cycle is, I didn't feel like getting invested for something that will take ages to get moving. Like I said, maybe in another two years I'll check this again. No rush.
okay,see you in two years ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Night Hacker

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Officially: no, she is your stepsister, just like Maja and Victoria aren't relatives either. But c'mon, we all know that's because patreon an their stupid rules. Yes, of course Victoria and Maja are sisters, they have the same surname and yes, all the "why are you redhead" and Nojiko's concern is because Nami is her sister, not only stepsister, buuut the game say stepsister.
I don't even think there's any implication that they both lost their parents in the same accident. The only thing that's mentioned explicit in-game, as far as I can recall, is that they were both 3 when their respective parents died. This is what the MC told Maja about their parents in Chapter 3, which as far as I know isn't being reworked:

"I lost my parents at the age of three. The same happened to Nami."​

If they were siblings, it would make more sense to say:

"Nami and I lost our parents at the age of three."​

If it were the same incident, it would make more sense to say:

"I lost my parents at the age of three. The same incident killed Nami's parents too."​

The way it's actually worded, if there's any implication at all, it would be that MC & Nami aren't related, and they lost their respective parents in separate incidents.

But then again I have no real insight into what Ocean's true intention really is. So take my interpretation with a grain of salt.
These "word gymnastics" in "SG" and "WIAB" are only made to comply with the stupid patreon and Steam regulations! This becomes very clear if you play the uncensored versions or even the censored ones and look at the phrasing of some text passages or events. Partly that is really funny to read!:)
For official reasons, the SG MC and Nami are stepsiblings, adopted together after their parents died. (something which is not even sure, for reasons later discussed, among them that both of Ocean´s games have a crime story component) Inofficially it is heavily implied during the game that both are "full bloodrelated" siblings. Among the hints are the jokes and questions about Nami´s red hair, which would be completely superfluous, since both "know" that they are "adopted together". They are not idiots, Nami being a redhead can only be a theme if they are full siblings. There are events where the wording only makes sense if there is a bloodrelation between the two.
Same thing with Vicki and Maja.

In "Where it all began" playing the censored version is real fun for the complete mess of words in some cases. In the old version, but after the rework begun, there is a "Truth or Dare" Game where the MC is asked whom of his friends he would like to bang. The only two options are Leia and Kati, conspiciously absent are all his other female friends like Dana, Daphne or his GIRLFRIEND Miru. If you answer Leia, Dana says that the legends/rumour are really true.
Or there is a conversation between Willi (the MC of WIAB) and Leia about being "friends forever" which is completely farcical and simply substituting "brother", "sister", "Twins" instead of "friends" into it, makes it completely clear. Willi and Leia Zane in WIAB are Twins, Kati is their younger sister, not their friend, living with them since she was born...:D

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes