Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
i get that you want a scene like that,but it wont happen,his mind is not on relationship or sex,let alone threesomes,his past problems need to be solved first,like he told bella why they can't be together,and only then can he look ahead.
True, this is the first obstacle for Mc to solve his personal problems, it still hinders him a lot sexually so we won't see sex anytime soon in the game but that doesn't matter I play for the story and for the romance I just hope it can happen in the near future you know.. I was a little sad in the scene with Bella and Mc saying that it wouldn't work to stay together because of their problems and that they did much worse if they stayed together but with time this will be resolved ;)

Reactions: soprano31

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
True, this is the first obstacle for Mc to solve his personal problems, it still hinders him a lot sexually so we won't see sex anytime soon in the game but that doesn't matter I play for the story and for the romance I just hope it can happen in the near future you know.. I was a little sad in the scene with Bella and Mc saying that it wouldn't work to stay together because of their problems and that they did much worse if they stayed together but with time this will be resolved ;)
true words,i agree with you!!

Reactions: Ass Fan

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm staying on topic now as my evil twin might punish me :cry:
Let's talk about boobas! who has the best girls...
What size do you guys prefer? Nami's cuties or Mila's bazookas? :p
It's never the size in itself, it's always about how the size compliments and integrate with the rest of the body.
It's about harmony. Nami is obviously very armonious in her body type, but weirdly so is Mila despite her huge knockers.
Judging breasts in a void is though for me but, if I were to judge the body, Mila is one of the best one I've seen in AVN.

Jul 7, 2022
It's never the size in itself, it's always about how the size compliments and integrate with the rest of the body.
It's about harmony. Nami is obviously very armonious in her body type, but weirdly so is Mila despite her huge knockers.
Judging breasts in a void is though for me but, if I were to judge the body, Mila is one of the best one I've seen in AVN.
Okay, so you are evolved from many of the "check out the pair on that" club, but that's a good point about the overall proportions. Mila does have a nice shape but I feel sorry for her with those girls...serious back ache.

Breasts aside, who has the best overall figure I wonder? Nami is quite athletic and slim, Bella is very toned but curvy, I think Victoria has some great overall proportions - though we may need to see her starfish to be sure.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Okay, so you are evolved from many of the "check out the pair on that" club, but that's a good point about the overall proportions. Mila does have a nice shape but I feel sorry for her with those girls...serious back ache.

Breasts aside, who has the best overall figure I wonder? Nami is quite athletic and slim, Bella is very toned but curvy, I think Victoria has some great overall proportions.
Too early to tell. There are some girls we need to see a bit more of like Sasha, Sonya and Maja. And it will always come down to personal preference but imo at this moment I'd say Sasha and Vanessa might just take that particular cake. Bella, Zara and Victoria are certainly in the running too.

In the end it doesn't matter they are all stupidly hot.

Jul 7, 2022
Too early to tell. There are some girls we need to see a bit more of like Sasha, Sonya and Maja. And it will always come down to personal preference but imo at this moment I'd say Sasha and Vanessa might just take that particular cake. Bella, Zara and Victoria are certainly in the running too.

In the end it doesn't matter they are all stupidly hot.
I admit I am very pro Bella. I love her no bs attitude and she is quite stunning - except the hair! it's like a horses tail gone out of control. Girl get a trim or wear it down before you poke someone's eye out!

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
I'm staying on topic now as my evil twin might punish me :cry:
Let's talk about boobas! who has the best girls...
What size do you guys prefer? Nami's cuties or Mila's bazookas? :p
Its more about the shape but i dislike them if they are far too big, Milas are borderline.

Wait, Nami has boobs?
They maybe smaller but the shape of hers is the best for me so far :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes