soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I think it is because they are both broken in much the same way.
bella and the mc are made for each other, they both have past problems to solve, but they will support each other to hell, they are the chucky and tiffany from summer's gone!! :devilish:

Reactions: dempun

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Nami's preview are quite similar to Mila's and Victoria's.
It'll probably be a split path, so you'll have to choose to take a stroll with one of the three.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok,then let's go for a walk with the cheeto. we have the best connection with her. mila?maybe,if she doesn't bring up her problems at home or bella. victoria?that's not a walk,that's torture. :devilish: by the time we get there mc's back is broken and they can put him in a wheelchair too.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Maybe it's because I only played a little of the original version of WiAB (not the reworked), I tend to agree with you.

------

And I'm gonna hold Bella dear until the end of days.
The original was fine, not great, but fine, i think he made a good choice to rework the whole game even though probably that made many people (who were fans of the original) pretty angry.

I'm curious how things will progress there and if it will be superior to SG, right now is clearly not and remains to be seen in the future if that will change.

If you want to play the rework version, you should do it after the update because i heard it's pretty close.

Last edited:
Reactions: mojococo

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Like the MC says, Victoria is too nice but i really like Nami and Mila.
I agree, Nami and Mila are more practical to say the least because Victoria barely had any screen time and i think players didn't had enough time to empathize with the character fully even though she looks like she plays an important part in the story.

Hopefully she will get more content in the next update.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
The original was fine, not great, but fine, i think he made a good choice to rework the whole game even though probably that made many people (who were fans of the original) pretty angry.

I'm curious how things will progress there and if it will be superior to SG, right now is clearly not and remains to be seen in the future if that will change.

If you want to play the rework version, you should do it after the update because i heard it's pretty close.
Gonna wait for the update, or not if i'm too horny on the moment XD

Jul 8, 2022
Merci pour le jeu ! Au top.

Trad fr du chap 01 :

------------
Thanks for a game ! Great.

Trad fr chapter 01 :

Last edited:

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I agree, Nami and Mila are more practical to say the least because Victoria barely had any screen time and i think players didn't had enough time to empathize with the character fully even though she looks like she plays an important part in the story.

Hopefully she will get more content in the next update.
Mila didn't have that much screen time either but players just like her tits :KEK:

Anyway, the update will center around Victoria and Mila so we will see what happens.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Mila didn't have that much screen time either but players just like her tits :KEK:

Anyway, the update will center around Victoria and Mila so we will see what happens.
I can only speak for myself. But her tits are just a nice bonus. I like her kind non-judgemental character.

And this deer in headlights look she gets when something is scaring her.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes